Ride a Cock Horse - Cover

Ride a Cock Horse

Copyright© 2022 by Zipper

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 1958 England - young Shelia is fostered out to a wealthy family, where amoungst other diversions she gets the chance learn horse riding: and not just side-saddle!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mystery   MaleDom   PonyGirl   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

As Shelia rode Juno along the South Downs Way she could see the pale green spire of Harting Church glisten in the morning sunshine.

The Downs at this point were not that high, which rendered the view of the village below easy to define. There was the High Street snaking awkwardly through its centre before heading off northwards towards the Devils Punchbowl.

She pulled Juno up and stared a while, taking in the scenery and her heart gladdened. From that train journey made as a waif out of Waterloo Station, she had come a long way.

Now, she rode as a fine lady on a cock horse, high on the downs.

It was still being able to ride-out like this which helped her to accept this ... thing that Guy was now making her do with Juno in the stable.

When it had become clear what kind of disgusting act Guy required from her, she had been so shocked! She realised then how she’d been duped into promising to train for it!

He had first shown her some photos of a girl called Candy, making love to Juno!

The girl was naked ... and had Juno’s terrifying cock inside her! And the girl was apparently loving every moment of it! That was shocking too!

Guy had told her to keep the snaps and get use to them; and they had sort of made the idea of doing it with Juno seem less alarming somehow.

She was to begin the training with Jock who had trained the first girl to take six inches of Juno’s shaft! That was the target she had to aim for, and it was daunting!

Jock had been kind and understanding with her; knowing she had either the choice of doing as Guy asked or leaving altogether. And Jock also told her how he had saved Juno from becoming a Gelding; which Shelia now so admired him for!

It transpired that Juno had not actually been ‘gelded’ but ‘sterilised’ ; a slight of hand that Jock had arranged with his old friend the Vet. It achieved the owner’s requirement of Juno no longer being a stallion, yet Juno would still enjoy the company of a Mare, so to speak?

Shelia grinned; it meant he could still get a steaming great hard-on and shoot yummy sperm! But Jock had joked that she would never get pregnant ... that was a perk of the job!

Jock had explained that she already had a loving relationship with Juno. That was a great advantage. It would make it far easier for her to stimulate Juno and become his Mare; and have sex with him! She would actually be giving Juno a lot of pleasure...?

With Jock saying that, Shelia had accepted what had come her way; to buckle-down with Jock and learn her new craft. She saw Jock now as her father, the one man she could trust.

But sex with Juno had been hard and painful for her as a virgin. Juno had responded to her love making to the full! His shaft when fully bloated was as fat as a milk bottle! She had shed a lot of tears as Jock had urged her on to take the full six inches.

When she did, she was rewarded with the ecstasy of Juno’s sperm flowing into her!

And her task was to empty him every few days!

In between were exercise days, like today on the Downs.

Jock had said she would find the job satisfying; which was now true ... she did get so much extra pleasure from Juno ... and up here on the downs, after all the tears of her apprenticeship, she felt proud of what she had made of her life, since leaving behind the grime of London. She nudged Juno on and began humming an old nursery rhyme from her childhood... ‘ride a cock horse to banbury cross ... see a fine lady on a white horse ... rings on her fingers ... bells on her toes...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.