Ride a Cock Horse - Cover

Ride a Cock Horse

Copyright© 2022 by Zipper

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 1958 England - young Shelia is fostered out to a wealthy family, where amoungst other diversions she gets the chance learn horse riding: and not just side-saddle!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mystery   MaleDom   PonyGirl   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

There was little that took place in the manor of Barton Lacey without the knowledge of its matriarch Lady Marina. She was respected for the way she participated in the social functions that took place, among the well-to-do of the district.

Therefore Guy’s first hurdle in his new project was to get at least the acknowledgement, if not the approval of his mother, Lady Marina.

Guy talked over the future of nursery duties with Marina and she agreed it would be sensible for the girl to be kept useful once Rupert was no longer staying.

Guy’s proposal to take-on Shelia as his new pony-girl had initially surprised his mother, yet she accepted the idea, even if it was on a project that she found somewhat distasteful. For she recognised that Guy’s first pony-girl Candy, had proved to be a factor in some of their business deals being successful. A wavering deal could sealed with a coveted invitation to the stables for a private showing of young Candy being, ‘serviced’.

Lady Marina had witness it once; and although she could not deny being transfixed by the sight of the girl beneath the belly of the stud-pony, accommodating six inches of horse-cock, it was a sickening spectacle nonetheless.

Then learning later that Candy was drugged for these special sessions, caused Lady Marina to disassociate herself from the practice and ordered Guy to keep it strictly low-key. But then had come the sudden demise of Candy; and the practice had ceased; along with Juno being unjustly gelded; as if for closure.

More than anything else, this had utterly gutted Jock Strap. For he had raised the animal from a young colt; both him and his stable-girl Candy; coaxing him on to become a fine stud.

And It was Jock who designed and made-up the ‘belly-harness’ which made it possible for Candy to belly-ride the colt in comfort. By lifting her legs ether-side of his flanks her cunt was wide open to the eager colt. Jock could also ‘rock’ the harness to aid Candy in her eagerness to please Juno. They had worked closely together and they trusted each other like father and daughter.

Gradually with long and careful coxing, Candy had experienced the bliss of Juno’s sperm pumping into her vagina! Jock had been there with her, to witnessed her first orgasm with Juno.

It was later when learning of Candy’s stud technique that Master Guy had claimed her as his ‘Pony-Girl’ which hadn’t pleased Candy or Jock much at the time.

Candy and Juno became a vehicle for Guy’s prestige, something he could share with his chosen few.

The role for Candy became ever more demanding as Juno outgrew his colt status into a stallion; and forced to perform to a select audience. The reputation of her performances became legend; but the toll on her body became intolerable without the aid of drugs. But eventually even the drugs were not enough.

But for Guy now, that was all in the past. Shelia was to be his new prestige-project. The choice he had to make was which pony to ‘pair Shelia?

That was something he would seek Jock Strap’s advice on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.