Ride a Cock Horse - Cover

Ride a Cock Horse

Copyright© 2022 by Zipper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 1958 England - young Shelia is fostered out to a wealthy family, where amoungst other diversions she gets the chance learn horse riding: and not just side-saddle!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mystery   MaleDom   PonyGirl   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

An hour or so later, when Shelia returned into the yard on Juno, Master Guy was outside the stables in conversation with Jock Strap. They paused to gazed at her, taking in how attractively the fine young female had developed over the past few months. The two men gave each other a knowing look.

Jock took hold of the bridle while Shelia dismounted and Guy welcomed her by asking how her ride had gone. She innocently enjoyed this kind of attention but felt gratitude for all the time they had both spent in training her to ride; including harnessing and stabling after a ride. Understanding horses had grown into a passion for her and since reaching sixteen, was trusted to ride Juno out alone.

Master Guy had said she could be shaping-up into a pony girl?

As Shelia led Juno into his stable she wondered what that meant; and while she was brushing Juno down, Guy had entered the stable and sat on a stall to watch her at work on the horse.

As he did so he recalled that early encounter with her in the big tree ... how seeing her bare slender thighs gripping that thick branch had been the moment he’d realised! Although she was Marina’s innocent nursery-maid, he could with patience, groom the scrawny kid into a pony-girl! ... that’s why he’d kissed her in the tree.

So since that moment in the tree, Guy had quietly begun grooming the girl for that additional role ... and the moment had come for her to be partially aware of it. He began by saying casually,

“Do you remember how nervous you were of horses when you came here Shelia?”

She chuckled,” I sure do Master Guy!”

“Just call me Guy when we’re alone Shelia ... Do you remember us kissing in the big tree?”

“I ... yes I do ... Why?”

“Well, your a bit older and that much nicer too ... and I wondered if you’d like me to kiss you again sometime?”

She stopped and turned to face him, and she came out with a surprising statement.

“I have thought about that moment ... me and you ... but your old enough to be my father? ... But then I’ve never had a father ... although I always wanted one ... and I do find you very attractive ... but I’ve been careful to remain a virgin, because Miss Marina said it was necessary if I was to be her nursery-maid.

That was quite a bit for Guy to take in; but then he replied,

“Well actually that’s part of what I want to tell you ... You must have noticed that Rupert has been staying with us much less recently, ... and in the near future his mother intends to start him in a nursery school nearer their home ... I really am so sorry Shelia ... but there simply wont be any need for a nursery-maid.”

Shelia hand went up to her mouth in disbelief, “Oh God No! What will I do Master Guy! You know I love it here!”

Then coming to him, she slid her slender arm affectionately on his shoulder, “Please say I won’t have to leave Guy ... I’ll do any job, to stay on here!”

Guy smiled; his former girl Candy had been a sensation with her erotic performances, delighting the connoisseurs. Could he regain his reputation by training Shelia to do the same?

Putting his arm gently around her slim waist, he tugged her body to him,

“Well ... yes ... you’ve settled into the place very well Shelia ... but everyone here has to be doing a useful job; you know that?”

Her face came closer to his,”Yes of course; but what about the pony-girl thing you’ve said I would be good for?” she simpered, “Couldn’t I be useful doing that for you?”

Guy said softly,

“Well look ... that pony-girl thing as you put it; its part of a ceremony for equestrian connoisseurs; a display of love between a trained pony and girl; performed only on certain occasions. If you took it on, you’d need some special ... private training, from me...?”

“I want to do it ... really I do! Let me be your pony-girl Guy.”

“Then you must promise to train for it Shelia?”

“Yes ... I promise...”

“Then you can look to me as a Father; the father who loves you Shelia.”

As their lips met in a long soft kiss, Guy’s cock ramped up rock-hard while his hand caressed her thigh. ~ ~

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.