Slit - Cover

Slit

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Making the best of a wardrobe mishap. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   .

“How could this have happened?” Fumiko was distraught. “Look at it. Just look at it.”

We looked at it. “Maybe it can be, I don’t know, sewn?” we suggested.

“If it were at the seam,” Fumiko agreed. “But it’s not. It’s like someone took a knife, or a scissors, or...”

We thought about suggesting using a knife, or scissors, to trim it further, turning it into...

“It’s hopeless!” Fumiko sighed, and she plopped down on the couch. “Best to just throw them out.” She pushed them down and attempted to wrench them off, but they were trapped beneath her.

topless woman with very long nipples laying on couch

“Do you need some help?” we offered.

She didn’t reply. We decided it best to leave her alone.

When we came back to check on her, her eyes were closed. Her throat and cheeks showed a feverish hue. Her lips were parted. The fingers of her left hand had teased the tear in her trousers until the gap was wide. The fingers of her right hand were teasing the tip of her clit, and the puffy slit of her sex was opening, seeping girl juice.

Woman on couch fingering her slit

Fumiko made the sweetest sound when she came. Again and again her cunt clenched.

We love our little Fumiko so much. We took turns sipping from her slit until we were completely sated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.