Daughter's Broken Wrists Leads to Family Incest - Cover

Daughter's Broken Wrists Leads to Family Incest

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Debbie fell during cheer-leading practice and broke her wrists. Her mom's on assignment so dad provides all the help she needs. Turns out he assists in all the right ways! Then mom arrives home and...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Hairy  

“Ed just calm down honey! I know this has all been crazy for you ... especially seeing and even touching Debbie’s nude body. But you did nothing wrong. And neither did she love. Maybe she could have backed off on having you wash her pussy and butthole so well ... but at least now you know what you will be up to during all the future showers. Who knows maybe her showers will line up better with my home stays verses my fly dates out of town. Either way you did just fine and don’t worry about cumming while helping her. I would have been disappointed if you hadn’t of done that. You know you have a short trigger sweetheart. You always ... always cum much quicker than I do and you always have. That’s called life and the two of us deal with it so now just deal with it helping Debbie. At least she didn’t see your cum on your underwear.”

“No she didn’t because they were soaked from the shower. But you know what our daughter said. She told me I might as well been naked like her since we weren’t telling anyone about me helping her out while she is naked!”

“Well you should shock her back and strip totally next time you help her in the shower. See how she reacts to seeing you naked too! Now that will be funny don’t you think?”

“Wouldn’t you be pissed at me for being naked with her in the shower Sally? I mean really dear.”

“Not really. She is already 15 as you know. And she has seen your erection through your soaked underwear so what is the difference? You will just have to be careful about where all your cum goes next time.”

“Next time, what do you mean love?”

“Ed you know each time you touch our daughter’s body you will cum. I have no doubt about it. You won’t be able to stop it and that is just who you are dear. Trust me Ed I’m not mad at you. You just have a short trigger and we both have learned to live it with.”

Debbie got up for breakfast her father had made scrambled eggs and pancakes. Those were her favorites for sure. They sat side by side eating and finally began talking a little.

“Daddy are we ok? I mean about yesterday in the shower and all. I understand that men get erections and that is all that happened right? We don’t need to tell mother about it. Although I’m sure she would understand though.”

“Maybe your right sweetie. But you can still call her and talk if you want. I want you to be comfortable with how you are being cared for that’s all.”

Debbie chose not to call her mother. One because she knew she pushed it a little with her daddy having him wash her pussy so well and then telling him to put two of his fingers into her butthole was way over the top. She was afraid if her mother found out she would be pissed at her.

That day move on much like the one before. She had her daddy help her go pee several times but didn’t poop this day. He left her to use the toilet several times himself but of course didn’t require her help or attendance. She did wonder what it would be like to watch him pee ... to see it coming out of his cock. Now that would be something.

Later that day her mother called home to say that she had been pushed to a West Coast trip which was for three more days. So she wouldn’t be home till that following Friday late. She knew her daddy was getting tired from helping her so much but what else would they do.

They next day Ed noticed his daughter wasn’t being her happy little self. Debbie told her father she was feeling sort of bad and was having a belly ache and hadn’t pooped since that first time.

“What do you think needs to be done sweetie. So your belly hurts you and you are feeling constipated? Well I know your mother has embraced either taking a laxative or trying an enema. A couple of times she used a suppository saying it works the quickest.”

“I hate enemas daddy so either a laxative or the suppository. I do remember one time mom used KY jelly lubricate my butthole saying it would help the poop come out. I guess if you would do that along with the suppository that might fix me up the best.”

“Ok well then you’ll need to lie down on the bed and I’ll find the suppositories in the medicine cabinet and then I get the KY jelly.”

He found everything required to help her in the moment and proceeded to her bedroom. Sure enough she was lying on her bed ... on her back with her legs up. He moved in and slid her shorts off and then her panties. With her legs spread so wide her pussy was directly in his view.

“Ok sweetie, pull your legs up so I can get to your asshole. I think we need to insert some KY first to get the suppository inserted. Then I can add more KY afterwards to prepare for the hard poop to come out.”

He got the suppository inserted ok and then went back to adding more KY jelly as they had discussed. He put the tip of the tube up against her asshole and squeezed in a large amount. Then he pushed in two fingers and started moved them around a little.

“Oooh daddy yes that will help me a lot. Yes keep going deeper daddy ... oooh yes please. Make sure to get all the KY all the way into me. I have so much poop to get out.”

He all but fucked her asshole with this fingers ... even more than in the shower. From her moaning he knew she was getting off from this but he was enjoying it too! Finally he felt like he had done enough for now to he pulled out and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe all the excess KY off her asshole and butt cheeks. She had to have enjoyed this because her pussy was really smelling right now!

He redressed his little girl and they seem to enjoy the rest of that day as a normal father and daughter would together. Now helping her pee didn’t seem like a big deal at all. He was much more comfortable with seeing her hairy pussy and even with the sound of her peeing. He was smart enough to make sure he was changing her into clean pajamas each morning ... well because he could smell her pussy on the ones from the day before!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.