The Unexpected Houseguest - Cover

The Unexpected Houseguest

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Me and my girl attended a BD/SM "munch" and while we were there, an incident involving a Mistress and her slave occurred. Then a few days later, there was a knock on my door...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence  

The next two weeks went by and as I had promised, I made some phone calls and talked to some of the people I knew in the D/s life and one day I called Nikki into the living room with me.

“Nikki, I have been busy the last few days working on your situation.” I started “And I would like to take you to see Master Rick, a close personal friend of mine and a good and decent Master. He has been looking for a slave since the last one he had moved away for personal reasons. I told him about you and your situation and he has agreed to meet with you and discuss the possibility of serving him.”

“Yes Master,” Nikki said.

So that day they went to see Master Rick and just as I had described, he was a good caring Master and he really liked what he saw in Nikki as well. But there was one final decision to be made.

“Nikki,” I said on the way home “Now that you have met Master Rick and talked with him, you have a decision to make. Do you wish to serve Master Rick? I know you served a Mistress prior to this, but could you serve a Master?”

“Master, I could serve Master Rick, but...”

“But what, Nikki? C’mon, tell me what you are thinking.”

“Master ... I would rather ... serve you,” she said, lowering her eyes and whispering her words as if afraid to say them.

“Nikki, truth be told I have spent a good bit of time the last two weeks on the same idea. And while the idea of having you as my slave is on the surface a very appealing idea, it does have some drawbacks.

“First off, you have to understand that you will be serving a Master with another. I know pet likes you, but to have you as a submissive alongside her might not be as easy as all that. And I can’t allow anyone to disrupt the delicate balance that I have established with her. So here is what we are going to do. I am going to let pet decide if you should stay or not.”

When Nikki and I got home, I instructed her to wait in the living room and I called pet into my study, closing the door after her.

“What is it, Master? What’s going on?” she asked.

“Pet, Nikki and I have just come back from seeing Master Rick and while he is interested in her, she has told me that she would rather become your sub-sister and serve me too, just as you do.

“But because you and I have such a good relationship, I don’t want anything to mess it up. So I am going to leave it up to you. She would serve me just as you do with all the same rights and privileges. I’m pretty certain that she is going to continue to work I don’t think she is looking to quit her job and become a full time submissive and I probably wouldn’t want that anyway not at first at least.

“And I know that you could use a hand with the housework around here. But this would mean that you would have to share me and my attentions at times and I don’t want any hard feelings, jealousy or bad blood between you two. You and Nikki seem to get along fine, but this is taking things up a notch a fairly big notch.

“So it’s entirely up to you ... do you want Nikki as your sub-sister, or would you prefer things stay like they are?” I asked her, looking her directly in the eyes to detect her real feelings on the matter. Pet is a kind-hearted and very sweet girl and would say yes even if she didn’t mean it just because that’s what she is like. But I needed to know her true feelings.

“Master, I really appreciate that you want my opinion on this. I love that you value my thoughts the way you do I know by rights you can have as many subs as you like and I thank you for giving me a say in this.

“And I understand your hesitance in making the decision. I, too, love the relationship you and I have. I have never felt so loved and cared for as I have in being your submissive. And I don’t wish anything to hurt that.

“But Nikki and I have had several talks since she came here, and I truly think she wants the same thing you and I want. She’s been through hell with Mistress Alexa and she needs to know that D/s is not always like that. You are a kind, caring, and loving Master and I think she needs that. No disrespect to your friend Master Rick, but I know you and you are what she needs.

“So in answer to your question, Master, I would love to have Nikki as my sub-sister, my little sister. I would love having her beside me as we both serve you, Master,” she said.

“Okay then, let’s go tell Nikki,” I told her, helping her to stand. Pet and I walked into the living room and Nikki sat up nervously waiting for word on the decision. Pet sat down next to her and Nikki took her hand. I looked at the two of them and tried to stifle the smile threatening to spoil the surprise.

We approached Nikki and I stood in front of her with pet slightly behind and to my left her regular position. “Stand Nikki,” I said, to which she immediately jumped to her feet.

“Pet and I have discussed the issue of you possibly becoming my submissive. We talked about how it might work and I made it clear that I didn’t want to ruin what she and I have or create a whole new set of problems with any possible jealousy or rivalry. Pet and I have worked long and hard to achieve what we have here now and while the introduction of a new submissive might have its appeal, it can also become more trouble than it’s worth,” I said.

I saw Nikki’s eyes fall down to the ground and her countenance along with it. It didn’t look good for her. “Yes, Master. I understand,” she said sadly.

“Just a moment, I’m not finished,” I said, “Pet has told me about you and her having talks and she is of the mind that the two of you would work well together and have the same desire to serve me. So I asked her straight out whether she would like a sub-sister ... and she is quite excited about the idea. So I guess you have passed the first hurdle.”

“Oh, thank you, Pet! Oh, I’m so excited! Thank you!” Nikki said hugging her. Then she turned to me and with her hands behind her back and head down she said “And thank you, Master, for giving me this chance. I promise you that I will do my very best to be a good submissive and sub-sister to pet.”

“Hold on a minute, Nikki ... I said that was the FIRST hurdle. Next, we have to talk about your responsibilities. You have a unique situation; you want to be my submissive, yet you have a good job that you are apparently very good at.

I don’t want you to mess up your job so you will continue to work and I will give you a break on the household chores. But on the weekends you will need to help pet with the chores and when you come home, if you see she needs some help, I’m sure she won’t mind a hand.

“We’re going to be one big happy family and so everyone pitches in and helps cover all the bases. I’ve even been known to get my hands wet in the sink or throwing a load into the washing machine!” I said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.