Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2022 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: Cuckold Story. Drunk attractive young wife in a sexy bikini gets a lot of attention at the poolside.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

My 18yr old wife Beth is very pretty and petite, standing only 5ft tall. Although she is pretty, she isn’t what you would call Sexy. She has a demure, ladylike quality about her. Well was I in for a shock. We were on holiday and I said I would like to go for a swim. Beth said she would join me in about half an hour, she needed to go to the on site shop.

I had swam a few lengths and was then just lazing round looking at the girls around the poolside, when I heard some wolf whistles. I looked around to see what the group of guys nearby were all getting so excited about. My jaw hit the ground, I was dumbfounded. There was my demure little wife walking towards me dressed in a tiny red bikini with thong panties and she was wearing red high heels shoes which gave her a sexy wiggle as she walked.

They way she looked plus the excitement it was generating with guys gave me a high like I had never experienced before. I was turned on, sure. But it was as though I had this great ‘Street cred’ hoisted on me. All the guys wanted what I had. They all wanted this sexy babe but she was all mine! Eat your hearts out guys. As Beth dropped down beside me on my towel, I could see she was really affected by all the attention. She had a slight blush to her cheeks.

‘Did you see that?’ She exclaimed, blushing even more. ‘I hope it didn’t upset you?’

‘No honey! I was enjoying the show as much as those guys were. You certainly look a knockout in that outfit.’

‘It was money well spent if it pleases my man.’

‘And all the males in the vicinity.’ I replied with a laugh.

‘Oh! You’re mocking me now.’

‘I surely ain’t Hunny! And if that swimsuit is a thong, I haven’t seen you from behind. I love the idea of you showing off your bare bum. Why don’t you walk over to the pool so I can watch from the back?’

‘You do realise you won’t be the only one looking?’ She replied with a sheepish grin.

‘Every red blooded male here will have their eyes glued on you, including me.’

With that she stood up but what she did next really surprised me. She turned so her back was to the guys who had been whistling and bent completely over to remove her high heels. In so doing of course, she was giving the guys an eyeful of her sweet young bare bottom. She then slowly walked over to the pool, making sure she was giving a sexy show and with the thong strap completely out of sight in the cleft of her bottom, she looked completely naked. Wow!

She dropped down into the water then looked back at me. I gave her the thumbs up. I looked around to see the reaction from the guys but they weren’t there. I was so engrossed in watching my Beth that I hadn’t noticed them leave. Just then I noticed one, then another, swim up to Beth. They hadn’t left at all but had slipped into the water to get near Beth.

I could see that they were saying something to her but she laughed and shook her head and swam off. The two guys just stood there in the shallow water and were then joined by their two buddies who sat on the edge of the pool with their feet dangling in the water. They had a bottle of wine and were pouring some out into plastic cups.

A few minutes later Beth swam back to this end of the pool, as she stood up, she was handed a plastic cup of wine. She swallowed it down in one gulp, handed back the cup. Then she started to climb out of the water. As she was getting out, she got some helpful hands on her bottom. Laughing, she turned and wagged a finger at the guys. As she returned to me, I handed her a spare towel. She made a great show of drying off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.