Making Porn - Cover

Making Porn

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: My new wife and stepdaughter plan a porn video

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Pegging   Squirting   .

One of the advantages of working from home is having a free run of the house during the week, when Debbie, my 14-year-old stepdaughter was at school and her Mum, Angela out shopping.

The pull of Debbie’s bedroom was overwhelming; sitting on her bed, I couldn’t resist pulling open her underwear drawer.

Oh, Fuck: the pile of pink panties, her white bra and that black box.

I lifted the lid to reveal a gift card signed ‘Happy Birthday, Darling’ and a velvet-lined interior. One blue Princess Plug glistened from the smallest aperture, then a gap and then the largest red plug at the right-hand end.

Oh, Fuck: the blue plug tasted faintly of a synthetic fruit flavour, possibly raspberry.

Then it dawned on my confused brain, it was that peach flavoured anal lube that Angela used the last time she sat on my face.

Where was the middle-sized plug? Debbie was at school. Was she wearing it now?

I had wondered why she hadn’t sat down at breakfast. It was up her arse! She had already outgrown the smallest plug and had now developed a passion for continuous stimulation all day.

I was too far gone sniffing her used panties and wanking into her red bikini to notice Angela return home and bring the giant black dildo down on my aching balls and spurting cock, screaming “get out, you worthless piece of shit!”

I tried to extricate myself from this appalling situation, but tripped over the trousers around my ankles, wondering how to explain the sperm stains inside my stepdaughter’s bikini top.

“Bend over, you pathetic excuse for a man! As you seem to be enjoying Debbie’s birthday present so much, you can have yours early.”

With that, Angela thrust the black dildo up my arse, with only spit for lubrication, then kneed me in the bollocks as I crumpled at her feet.

“Pathetic,” she screeched as further abuse rained down on my exposed backside, just as Debbie returned from school.

Could this get any worse? Oh yes, Debbie hopped up on the bed, spreading her legs for me to lick her sticky pussy as she jilled off onto my face.

“Daddy, you look really funny with my pussy juice running down your chin, do you want to suck my princess plug now?”

She raised her hips so my face was buried between hot buttocks, butt hole sealed shut by her shiny medium-sized plug. I managed to get a good grip between my front teeth and pulled. it came away with a loud plop! We all laughed until it hit the back of my throat and I gagged noisily.

“Holy Fuck!” exclaimed Angela, “you really are the perfect cuckold. I have an idea for a school Sex Ed video project.”

Sitting around the table the following morning, we listed the 3 reasons why this was never going to work:

1. Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to appear in pornography. Perhaps with a suitable disguise, we could avoid Debbie being recognised.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.