Dora the Explorer - Cover

Dora the Explorer

by S star W

Copyright© 2022 by S star W

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Dora goes to an unusual party.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction   First   Pregnancy   .

Dora grew up an explorer. She had learned it from her parents who were explorers themselves. She was older now and starting to feel ... well she didn’t know exactly what she felt. But it seemed every time she saw some of the boys at school she got tingly all over especially between her legs and in her newly developing breast. Okay, okay, so they were barely the size of small oranges right now, but after all she was only fourteen.

She was staying at a friend’s house while her parents were off in another part of the country getting ready for their next expedition. Her parents would be gone for two weeks and she and her friend had invited to a party this weekend. Otherwise she would likely have gone with them. But this was going to be her first overnight party and she very much wanted to go. In addition they were going to play some games she’d never played before.

The weekend arrived and they went to the house where the party was being held. The house was on a small lake with no other houses around it. The first thing they did upon arriving at the house was to go upstairs and change into shorts and a cropped t-shirt. (It was what the girls were doing.) Besides the two of them there were only two other girls at the party.

The first game of the party was announced. It was going to be a scavenger hunt of sorts. Unlike a regular scavenger hunt however this one was designed to be embarrassing for them. They would go individually to different parts of the property and read a card and do whatever was on the card. To start the game each girl was handed to card to tell them where to go first. Then go to the next place where a card would be and whatever it said. There would be three different places to go. Then they would return to the house.

Dora got her card, it told her to go to boathouse. She went to the boathouse and found the card there. It told her to stand at the end of the boat dock and flash her bra at any passing boat, if there was one and if there wasn’t flash it anyway then proceed to the front gate. She went out onto the dock and sure enough there was a boat out there. She flashed her bra and proceeded to the front gate.

She got to the front gate found the card. It read take off your bra and hang it on the gate post, then go to the barn. Carefully she removed her bra without talking off her shirt and hung it on the post, then went to the barn.

She got to the barn, found the card, and read it. It said pull down your shorts and panties and moon the horses, then pull them back up and go to the house. She did it and went to the house.

When she got to the house she found another card on the front step. It said, take off all of your clothes and run around the house. It kinda annoyed, she hadn’t been told anything about this, but she did it anyway. When she got back to the front of the house she noticed that her clothes were gone. Naked she went straight up to the door and walked in and slammed the door.

She wasn’t expecting the site that greeted her. She would have turned and ran, but someone had been standing behind the door and he quickly locked it. Before her were all three of the other girls gagged and tied up and naked as the day they were born. Several men were in the room as well. Her clothes were scattered across the floor as well as the clothes of the other girls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.