Brianna-leah's Training - Cover

Brianna-leah's Training

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2022 by Brianna-Leah

BDSM Sex Story: A simple but lovely flower girl is taken off the East London 1860's street and pressed into Madam Livinia's service. Madam must train her well before she causes trouble.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Prostitution   .

The girl was very pretty. Tall for her age and sex at 5ft 10. She had beautiful jet black hair cut at her shoulders. She had a woman’s body with shapely hips, well developed for 18 years of age. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned for her body size, full and luscious. They were firm but jiggled nicely when she moved attracting the attention of men as she walked by. She had large areola regions surrounding her nipples. Unusually large for an Anglo Saxon woman. They called her Brianna-Leah. She was still a virgin not having been despoiled by the male member. Brianna-Leah was a very desirable young lady. Oh yes was she ever.

In 1860s London, flower girls were common on the streets. Men rushed by going about their business but often stopped to say hello to her and buy some flowers for their wives or sweethearts. Brianna-Leah was always personable to those gentlemen who bought flowers from her. Even Lord Palmerston, British Prime Minister Harry Temple at the time bought flowers from her.

She dressed decently but did not have the money for expensive clothes. How could she on a flower girl’s income? All sorts of men passed by on the street where she usually worked. Most were respectable gentlemen but some were not. Two men in particular had noticed her feminine attributes. They remarked to each other how pretty she was and how she should be doing something else other than selling flowers. Brianna-Leah at 18, was not worldly. She did not know that people could be, shall we say, not very nice to young ladies.

These two scoundrels, named Burke and Hare, watched her from afar noting when she arrived and when she left with her day’s earnings. She was on the street until 7 pm when she was usually sold out of her stock. They made a plan that involved Brianna-Leah. They went to see Madam Livinia who ran a house of ill repute in Southwark, east London. A “Stew” as they were called then. They inquired as to whether Madam Livinia could use another very pretty “employee” at her establishment.

Madam Livinia was well stocked with common 30 year old whores and 40 year old strumpets but virginous 18 year old beauties were few and far between she admitted. The three hatched a plan. The two scoundrels Burke and Hare suggested to Madam that they would bring Brianna-Leah to work at the bawdy house for the sum of 200 pounds - a small fortune in more modern times. Madam Livinia asked “How are you going to do that? And I would never pay such a large amount for a mere girl off the street.” Burke and Hare quickly offered 100 pounds and Madam (Madam was actually quite well off) finally agreed but said the girl had better be an especially fine example of young womanhood. The plan was now set. The evil that men do was going to be done.

Madam had a going concern of a business. She had many regular customers at her door. Members of Parliament, police men, London City Lord Mayor, many people involved in business and many tradesmen too and soldiers and sailors. Four pence was the going rate for a common whore but a young virgin, especially a very attractive one, could command much more. And if “special services” were desired the rate would quickly rise. There could be a very handsome payoff from having Brianna-Leah “on staff”. Madam Livinia smiled a knowing smile then told Burke and Hare to go ahead and bring her the girl.

The next day was crisp and cool in London’s East End. But Brianna-Leah was warm in her long coat. She had sold out by the time 7pm came and she was walking to the house where she boarded. Burke and Hare were right behind her and as she passed an alleyway they quickly abducted her making sure she couldn’t scream by stuffing a rag into her mouth. She struggled and tried to strikeout with her fists. She wasn’t very successful as they easily overpowered her as one would expect.

She was tied securely and thrown in the back of a wagon pulled by a single horse. She had a hood tied over her head and was wrapped in a heavy horse blanket. The girl couldn’t see anything. Nor could she make a sound so she was like a sack of flour being carried to a bakery.

The wagon pulled up at Madam Livinia’s bawdy house and Brianna-Leah was rushed thru the back entrance and into a secure basement room. In the evening it was usually controlled chaos anyway as customers came (and came) and went with all the girls being their usual bawdy selves. A piano was often playing and some even sang. The liquor flowed freely. In general there was lots of noise.

Burke and Hare carefully unwrapped the girl but kept her gagged and blindfolded. Madam Livinia said “Let me see her! Strip her nude”. Brianna-Leah was quickly stripped by them and then stood completely naked in front of them except for the gag and blindfold. Madam Livinia slowly turned her around inspecting her lovely, full breasts, her flaring, womanly hips, her shapely derriere and nice, long legs. Madam also said “The girl is very pretty – customers will like that”.

Madam asked Burke and Hare to hold the girl against a stout pole, she then slipped a cuff around each wrist and tightened them. The cuffs were pulled up by a rope high over the girls head but on the opposite side of the pole.

Brianna-Leah stood almost on tip toes held securely by the rope. She was quite a sight. Statuesque, gorgeous, the epitome of womanhood. An absolutely lovely derriere, full and firm and not a single mark on it. The gag and blindfold were removed. The girl had a few choice words for her three abductors, saying “I will get a policeman to arrest you”. Madam Livinia laughed heartily and said, “Oh my, a girl with spirit. How lovely. My Dear half the London police force come to my stew”. She thanked Burke and Hare and paid them 50 pounds each for their services, then saw them off.

Madam advanced toward the girl from behind. She came close and cupped the girl’s breasts with her hands. They were warm and soft but firm all at the same time. Not like those of a woman who had been with child. The girl protested “Leave me ALONE!” Madam squeezed the breasts and said “The customers will love you, my girl”. That remark struck Brianna-Leah like a hammer blow. What had she gotten into?

Madam said “My girl, I will feed and clothe you and give you shelter here as long as you follow my rules”. “What rules?” Brianna-Leah spat out. “You will be required to have sex with my customers in return. You will do whatever they want you to do. You will let them have carnal knowledge of your womanhood as a wife would and you will also perform certain oral favours if they want that. You will also make your rear entry available to them should they want to use that, and some will, whether or not you have your womanly period. Also we have some clients who like to use the cane or the whip on some girls. With your lovely full bottom you will be one of those girls.”

Brianna-Leah trembled as she heard the words. Now she understood she was to be an inmate of a common bawdy house. Madam Livinia was still holding her breasts but now moved her hands down to her black pubic hair. Then lower and underneath and ran her index finger along the girl’s vulva. The girl was very moist – a good sign. Madam pushed farther and her one finger entered a very narrow passage. “Oh my she exclaimed. You are still a virgin. I will charge a lot for you my Dear. And by the way you will not take money from the customers – that is what I do.”

Brianna-Leah screamed “NOOO! I won’t do it. I won’t do your Devil’s work”. Madam moved her hands from the girl’s vagina to her buttocks. She fondled them and gave each a light tap with the palm of her hand. She said “Then you or more correctly your lovely bottom will pay the price”. And with that she reached for a wooden paddle that was about 2.5 feet long with a handle. The blade was 6 inches wide. She rubbed it across the girl’s bottom and said “I will give you a little sample of what I am capable of. You will get 20 strokes of the wooden paddle”.

The girl was trembling and said “Please, please don’t hurt me. I am just a simple flower girl trying to live my life. I do not wish to be a harlot. I do not wish to be a common whore. Please leave me alone.”

And with that Madam wound up with one hand and let Brianna-Leah have it hard across her derriere. The smack was heard throughout the basement of the bawdy house. The girl screamed long and loud and started to sob. Again the paddle landed where it had before. The sting had not yet subsided when a third stroke pummelled the girl’s lovely bottom. The sting was unbearable and she tried to twist away from it but could not. A fourth smack of the paddle and she let out an awful shriek. A fifth followed and Brianna-Leah sobbed as hard as she could saying “Please stop. Please stop”. But Madam had said 20 strokes and so it continued. Now ten had been given and her bottom was a bright red. Brianna-Leah sobbed and shrieked with each new stroke. More loud SMACKs. Finally 20 had been given and the girl was wracked with sobs. She said “Please stop, I will do anything you want if you stop paddling me”. Madam said “Then you will do my bidding? Yes”. The girl “Yes I will, I promise, I promise you.” thru her sobs.

Twenty strokes of Madam’s paddle had turned the girl’s bottom a bright red but it was already turning dark in places and would be bruised for days. Madam’s assistant had appeared. A handsome black woman from the tropics. She released the ropes and removed the cuffs. Brianna-Leah sobbed softly as she was taken to what would be her boudoir.

Madam was gloating to herself about the money this young lady was going to make for her. She would be in high demand but her first customer would pay the most. Madam had many customers who were wealthy and she expected any one of them would pay 50 pounds to deflower the girl. She contacted Sir Richard Hutchinson a local member of Parliament and said to him “I have a very special girl for you Sir Richard”. He said “Oh my, that is lovely Madam Livinia” and asked Madam, who knew his type, to prepare the girl for him.

It was the next day and Sir Richard was due to collect his prize. Brianna-Leah was prepared by Madam and her assistant Nora. She was bathed and placed on her back on her bed. Each wrist was secured to the bed post, each ankle was secured to the outside of the lower bed posts. She was quite a sight. Her legs were tied wide apart and her creamy white thighs framed her beautiful womanhood. Her black pubic hair was carefully combed and she was perfumed. If the girl had any thoughts of running away from this dreadful situation they were futile now.

Madam ushered Sir Richard into the bedroom. He gazed down on the girl’s body. Her womanhood beckoned him. Sir Richard was not a man with a lot of free time. He thanked Madam and she left. He took his pants off and laid down beside Brianna-Leah. He caressed her thighs then her breasts. He kissed her neck then her lips. His fingers explored her vulva and his index finger found the slim, wet passage. Yes, she was a virgin. The girl looked up and said “Please don’t hurt me”.

He was pleased. He moved down and brought his mouth to her vulva then her vagina. Brianna-Leah tasted good. Her womanhood was soft and wet and had a delicate scent to it. Sir Richard moved up to face her. She had a bewildered look on her face. All he said was “My, you are lovely”. He kissed her sweet lips then she felt something hard at her vaginal entrance.

Sir Richard was a man of great wealth and importance but who would have expected him to be so well endowed. He was 8 inches when erect and very thick. A prodigious member was now set to deflower the poor girl. His large glans rubbed up and down her slit making everything very wet and then it began its journey up the birth canal. The girl winced as he pushed into her. She said “Ow, ow, ow, please No, NO, NO it’s hurting me”. There was considerable resistance then suddenly a loud “POP” as her hymen was rent asunder. Sir Richard forced himself deeper and the girl cried out. He pulled out and then penetrated her slowly but firmly without stopping until his member bottomed out at her cervix. She was very tight but he had made it in all the way. She was very inviting, soft and war and very wet. He now performed normal coitus with her, thrusting his member in and out until he felt his climax building then he let go with a tremendous orgasm which left her still tight vagina flooded with his semen.

Sir Richard lay on top of the girl, still between her legs, feeling her warmth and softness as his member slowly became flaccid and he pulled out giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Brianna-Leah was still secured to the bed at all four corners. She didn’t sob she just wondered if this was going to now be her future. Her de-flowerer now dressed and bid her a good afternoon. Madam Livinia and Nora came in and wiped her womanhood with a rag and forced some solution into her vagina that stung. It was to prevent pregnancy. There was some blood from her hymen being torn but not much. She was dried then they told her another customer was waiting for her. They untied her.

“What?” she exclaimed. “Another customer?” Madam said “Yes, my dear.” Brianna-Leah sat on the bed somewhat bewildered. Another customer? The door opened and in came a man younger than Sir Richard. He was not handsome but he was tall and muscular. He wasted no time. He said “Hello, now you can get down on your knees, young lady”.

The girl was nonplussed. She said “On my knees, whatever for, kind Sir?” He grabbed her by her wrists and forced her down on her knees. He lowered his pants and underwear exposing his manhood. It was already semi-erect. With his hand behind her head he began to force her mouth down onto his now fully erect member. She said “No, No, NO, I won’t do it.” He ignored her plea and forced her mouth over his glans. Deeper and deeper his member went into her mouth until she was down to the bristles. He pulled out to the glans then penetrated her again to the hilt.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. He repeated what he had done a few times when a strong taste she had never experienced before filled her mouth. Her mouth was filled with a fluid. He pulled out of her and she violently spat out his semen. All over his legs and the floor and down her chin it dribbled. Oh-oh. What now. He left the room after composing himself and storing his equipment. She thought to herself “What an awful thing to experience”.

Brianna-Leah sat on the edge of the bed and tried to regain her composure. She still had the taste of his semen in her mouth. A few minutes later Madam came in looking very cross indeed. She said to Brianna-Leah “Why did you do that? He is a good customer and now may never come back. We are not the only “Stew” in this area. You are costing me money now – you wench, you. I will teach you a lesson you will never forget, you little trollop”.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.