White Girl Becomes a Slut for Blacks - Cover

White Girl Becomes a Slut for Blacks

Copyright© 2022 by softpuss

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Christy has a fight with her boyfriend which helps her to become a slut for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

My boyfriend and I were out one night on a date. Things were not going well and we were having a really bad argument. He ignored me so I began hitting him. He said he couldn’t let me out here in this part of town and that he would take me home. But I was so furious at the time and I demanded he stop the car. So, he did and I got out and he drove away. Still mad I walked, not even thinking where I was or where I was going. After a few minutes, I looked around. It was dark. I was in some kind of industrial area of town.

I saw lights up ahead and walked toward them thinking it may have been a store.

All of a sudden I hear some sort of sounds and the next thing I knew I was inside a car with a hand over my mouth. There was a very strong odor of weed and body order too. A voice said that he would take his hand off my mouth and I better not scream. I remember his hand was large so I knew he was a big man too. He took away his hand and even let me sit up. I couldn’t see them real well but I could see enough to know there were two black men in the care. The guy in the back with me asked my why the fuck was a skinny white girl walking the streets. I was scared and so nervous I couldn’t hardly speak. I mumbled that my boyfriend and I had a fight.

He laughed and said my boyfriend must be a real dumbass. For some reason I told him it was my idea to get out of the car. He laughed and said I was a dumbass then. He said you know you gon get fucked right?

“Please just take me home.” I whimpered.

He slapped me across my face so hard my eyes instantly watered. It hurt. I had never been hit like that before.

“Now are you gon give us anymo trouble?”

“no ... no...” I whimpered and sobbed.

“Okay...” he said while pushing down his pants, “get to suckin this nigga dick”

I reached toward his crotch in the dark of the back seat of this car and found his thick penis with my hand. His penis was heavy. I bent down and put it in my mouth and began sucking him. The stench from his crotch was overwhelming. The strong odor of sweat and piss and body oder filled my nostril. I actually gagged a little. I felt his hand on the back of my head as his cock grew.

“Oh fuck, I love getting my nigga dick sucked by white girls”

He then asked me what I had on under my dress. I told him panties. He instructed me to take them off. Dread sunk in as I knew I was going to get fucked. I remembered asking him if wanted me to remove my dress too.

“Dam you a stupid white bitch aint you???”

He grabbed my dress and pulled it off over my head real hard tearing it.

“Now hurry the fuck up and get busy sucking my nigga cock!”

I quickly pushed off my thong panties. Now completely naked in a car with two black men. I quickly put his cock back in my mouth.

His large hand caressed my body, squeezing my butt as I sucked him with my stretched wet mouth up and down, up and down.

He then instructed me to get on top of him. I nervously stretched my leg over his body. He wasn’t touching me and told me to get his dick in me. I was actually shaking. I gripped his hard dick and guided it to my pussy hole and attempted to slide down. My pussy resisted and I moaned as my lips stretched opened as I forced my body down his cock. This hurt. I had never felt anything between my legs like this before.

“Dam I love fuckin tight white pussy”

He gripped my ass with both hands and pushed me down his entire black shaft. I moaned loudly and tried to pull my body up but he held me in place.

“You ain’t never had no big nigga dick has you white gurl?”

He strong hands continued gripping my butt and began moving my pussy up and down. Each thrust hurt less and less. My pussy would never be the same. I’d never been stretched open like that, or anything go that deep in me. As we continued fucking he began breathing heavier, his breath was the worst. It was the grossest breath I’d ever smelled. He made me kiss him. His big wet lips open, his large tongue filling my mouth, gagging me with stench. He began moving his cock faster, his body tightened, his mouth covering mine making me swallow his vulgar breath and saliva. He then tightened and stretched out his muscular legs giving me my first load of nigger semen. He held me in place until he was finished. He then let go of me and I slowly eased up and off his big dick. I could see the top of his penis from occasional street lights. It was shinny wet and dripping with both our fluids. My pussy still pulsating, spasming his semen out my fucked hole. I sat beside him and he pushed my head down toward his crotch and told me to suck and clean his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.