Natalia, Her Neighbor's Niece - Cover

Natalia, Her Neighbor's Niece

by Brookell

Copyright© 2022 by Brookell

Erotica Sex Story: She is surprised by her friend's young niece at a dinner party next door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I went to fetch my light jacket, it was a great party, but time to go.

When I turned, Natalia, the host’s twenty-year-old niece, was there with the door closed behind her. Without a word, she moved toward me. I froze. As she got closer, I saw her inhale sharply, her eyes opened a little wider and she had a small smile on her lips.

She came close and closer, and then she reached up and kissed me, leading with her tongue! She said, “Come by tomorrow, after lunch,” she said with that small, but sexy smile, and then she left.

After a stomach-tightening lunch, I walked next door. I told myself that I wouldn’t come, but that one kiss had me tossing and turning all night. I knew her aunt and uncle were working and she was spending the summer. I was so surprised when she kissed me, but I resolved not to react to it at all.

Yet there I stood, looking at her door which seemed to be mocking me.

It opened suddenly and there she was with this sexy grin that seemed to short out my common sense, “I’m glad you made up your mind!”

She tugged one string and her bikini top hung open.

Part of me said I should have been mortified, with her standing there in the front doorway with her breasts hanging out, but all I could do was stare at those lovely, young breasts, shining with some sort of tanning oil.

She didn’t seem to notice we were right off the street. She leaned against the door, waiting for me to respond. I think I lost the power of speech.

She paused a few more seconds then reached for my hand and pulled me inside. She shut the door and then pressed against me, pushing my back against the door. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered to me.

“I thought about you all night. I was so hoping you would be here today.”

Her hands went to my waist, under my top and she slid them up my back as she kissed my neck.

“Natalia...”

She put a finger to my lips. “No, you are going to talk yourself out of being here. You’re going to cite our age difference, you being married, or something else and spoil the mood. But I am pretty sure you thought about me last night as well. I wanted nothing more than to see you naked, to taste every part of you, to make love with you ever since I saw you laying by your own pool right after I got here. If I knew Aunt Helen had such a sexy neighbor I would have been here two semesters ago.”

Then she kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth, not giving me a chance to say anything else.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, they felt so different from my own. They were the first ones I had ever touched other than my daughter’s small ones when we were trying on her first bra. I never had any sexual thoughts about my daughter, who was considerably more endowed now. But that thought flashed through my mind as Natalia moaned into my mouth.

Her hands pushed into my capris’, cupping my ass and for some reason, I felt sexier than I had in years. Yes, I am married, but I can’t remember the last time I felt like this with my husband. It was wrong and so right at the same time. My arms went around her and her whole body seemed to purr with delight. Her warmth left me as she pulled away and pulled me into the living room. On the way, her own bottoms disappeared somewhere and she had my top and bra off before we made it to the couch. She was like an elemental force, even if I wanted to stop her, I’m not sure I could.

She sat me down and knelt in front of me, she started licking and sucking my breasts like a starving baby. My hands stroked her hair while I got as turned on as she obviously was. I know there were some thoughts, maybe even conflicting ones in my head, but other ones drove them into submission and tucked them away, far from view.

Then she stood and drew me to her chest. Her breasts were much smaller than mine, with lovely puffy nipples, unlike any I remember seeing even in the high school and college showers. Those puffy nipples fit perfectly in my mouth and she seemed to like it the harder I sucked on them. I am pretty sure it was turning her on and I know for a fact it was getting me extremely excited.

Have you ever suspended belief during a silly movie and ignored everything that was unrealistic or even just plain stupid happening on the screen? You know, that feeling of “Just go with it and enjoy it right this minute!” That’s what I felt. Any second thoughts or logical reasoning went right out the window and as I sucked on this young girl’s breasts, younger than my own daughter, I got more excited than I had ever remembered.

I spun her around so she sat on the sofa while I stood, on slightly unsteady legs. I kicked off my runners and stripped off my capris, leaving me in white socks and purple lace boy shorts. I guess I knew something like this was going to happen because normally I would have had on a plain pair of cotton panties. I stood looking at her as she looked at me. I knew I didn’t have the body of a twenty-year-old any longer or even a thirty-year-old. But in my late 40’s I tried to take good care of myself. My breasts were full, my hips wide, and a butt that might have embarrassed me in my twenties, but I knew I looked pretty good for my age.

Natalia seemed to think so as well! She stood and pulled me toward the bedrooms. I quickly glanced around the living room and realized our clothing was spread everywhere, telling an interesting story. I had to laugh as she pulled me along, she grinned that sexy little grin to me and I realized I had one plastered on my face as well.

She slowed as we neared her bed and turned us in a circle as our bodies came together in a tight hug and then we kissed. Our first kiss with her slipping her tongue in was memorable, but it paled to the two of us kissing right then. Her head was slightly turned up to me and our tongues were dancing together while our bodies rubbed against each other.

Together we leaned and fell sideways on the bed, she rolled me over and straddled my legs, then looked down on me. She looked magnificent. Her long, straight dark hair hung down, over her shoulders and nearly covered her breasts. Her narrow waist gave way to her slim hips and her thighs ran along my body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.