Finding Home Revised 2021 - Cover

Preview

Finding Home Revised 2021

by Ernest Bywater

Copyright© 2022 by Ernest Bywater

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Hypnosis, BiSexual, Heterosexual, School, Sports, Workplace, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Swinging, Nudism, Politics, Violent,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A teenage boy suffers a huge loss of family and starts to coast through life. Events happen to him, and they cause him to learn things and decide to join life again. This is an adventure story, but does have more too it than that. Most of the sex scenes are in the first quarter of the story and contribute to some sub-plots and show changes in Al's behaviour. 281,800 words. It involves sport and school too.

Cover

Cover Art

The image used is cgbc fademan 811 from the Lulu cover art page, and used with their permission. The trimming, manipulation, and adding of text is by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

2 February 2022 version


Note: Due to the main character and the narrator being Australians UK English is used in this story, except for dialogue by a US character where US English is used in the dialogue and some nouns.


Special 2021 Edition with revisions to meet changed Australian laws so I can legally email it to editors and to post it on the Internet today.


This story was originally written for an A4 format print book and was later reformatted for a US Trade print book of 6 x 9 inches. That altered the page size and line length to allow for more words on each page. So some sections are no longer as terse as the original version was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.