Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 7: Age 18 - New Year’s Eve

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Age 18 - New Year’s Eve - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Dance with me!” Meg said, pulling Alex away from a conversation with adults. It was the first time the teens had spoken at the party - a big formal affair.

Alex was looking dashing in a classic black-tie suit. The glasses were new. Meg was showing off her cheerleader’s body in a fleur-de-lis patterned top and a short satiny black skirt. Her brown hair was done in a braided updo, showing off her elegant neck.

The song was slow, but even so Meg held her cousin unusually tightly while they danced.

“Okay, so what’s this thing you wanted to show me? You’ve been teasing me for like two weeks,” Alex asked.

“After this song!” Meg declared.

As soon as the song was done, Meg led Alex to an unused, curtained-off section of the ballroom where excess tables and chairs were stacked. They were alone. With a giant grin on her face, she unzipped her top and pulled it down, revealing her bare, full, bouncy breasts, each with a barbell through its nipple. “Tada!” She said. “Piercings!”

Alex’s hand moved, as if to reach out and them, but he thought the better of it. “Those look great. What’s it like?”

“So fucking sexy!” Meg said. She flicked one barbell to watch it shake before putting her top back on.”Every little touch, bump, is magnified by a hundred! I’ve been perving out all night rubbing up against old guys on the dance floor who had no idea how wet they were making me!”

Alex chuckled. “And now me!”

Meg confirmed: “And now you, cousin.” She paced energetically. “Kylie got hers done at the same time. She can come just from her nipples.”

“No kidding?” Alex asked. “She told you that?”

Meg smiled secretively. “Yes ... She ‘told’ me that. You ready to get out of here? I figured we’ve served our time with the adults. Let’s go spend the rest of the night our way. I’ve still got more to show you.”

“Yeah, sure. Lead on,” Alex agreed.

After checking in with their parents and promising not to drink and drive four times, the cousins left the hotel in Meg’s car.

“You know, after your little demonstration a half a year ago, Kylie and I have been holding our boyfriends to a higher standard. They’ve all come up lacking. But we’ve adapted.” Meg said out of nowhere in the middle of the drive. Before Alex could think about replying, she cranked the volume on the stereo.

The car pulled into Kylie’s driveway and the two teens entered the house without knocking. Kylie, wearing a bathrobe, pounced into Alex’s arms and forced her tongue into his mouth in greeting. “Looking good, 007!” She told him.

“You need to wait here while we get things ready,” Kylie told Alex, climbing down from his arms. “Have a seat.” The two girls disappeared through a door and down a set of stairs into the basement.

“Okay! You can come down now!” Kylie shouted from the basement. Alex went down.

The basement was a home gym, cluttered with various exercise gear. Meg was naked, handcuffed to a wall-mounted pull-up bar. She had a knotted piece of cloth in her mouth, tied in place around her head. Kylie was standing next to her dressed in a red corset and sheer red panties, holding a riding crop.

“I’ve decided to share my bitch with you,” Kylie told Alex. “Did you get a chance to feel her tits?”

Kylie took position on her knees and began to lick Meg’s pussy. Meg squirmed and made incoherent noises through her gag. Her eyes had a wild look to them, that followed Alex as he moved around her, taking in her naked form from every angle. Sometimes he touched her - her shoulder, her hip, her back - usually eliciting a moan. She squealed intensely when he put his lips to her nipple and flicked it with his tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.