Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 6: Age 18 - Independence Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Age 18 - Independence Day - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Damn, kid! Are all of these your girlfriends?” Uncle Leo asked, sitting at the picnic table in the park and thumbing through the photos on Alex’s phone.

Alex shrugged. “None of them are really ‘girlfriends’,” he answered. “But they’re all girls that I’ve got arrangements with.”

“‘Arrangements,’” Uncle Leo considered. He zoomed in on chest of a happy girl hanging on Alex in one of the photos. “What does that mean?”

Meg set a full plate on the table and sat down. “He wants to know if you’re fucking them,” she said sweetly, teasing her father. Alex just smiled.

“So what’s your secret?” Leo asked.

Alex hesitated before answering. “Chicks dig drummers.”

Meg and Alex were alone in her car on the way back to her family’s house.

“You were going to say something,” Meg accused. “When my dad asked why all the girls love you.”

“I decided to go with a safe answer,” Alex confessed.

“So what’s the truth?”

“I don’t know, man,” Alex told her. “Who knows what makes people tick?”

Meg glanced at him briefly. “Come on!” She coaxed. “You know you want to brag.”

Alex chuckled. “Well - getting them is just a matter of luck,” he explained. “But keeping them is all about the oral.”

“How so?” Meg asked.

“Girls appreciate a guy who’ll take the time. From what I hear, most of the guys who’ll do it all call it quits after two minutes. Girls remember a guy who gives them a half-hour orgasm.”

Meg laughed dismissively. “Yeah, right.”

Alex threw his hands up and shrugged.

“Show me,” she dared him.

“How am I supposed to do that?” He asked. He wondered if his cousin had thought through her request at all.

Meg said nothing but made a turn that deviated from her car’s nav system path. A short distance later she turned into a driveway and typed a message out on her phone.

Seconds later the front door to the house opened. A petite woman wearing only a towel approached the car looking concerned. “Meg, what’s going on?” She asked.

“Kylie, this is my cousin Alex. He claims he can give a girl a thirty minute orgasm with his mouth. I’m calling him on his bullshit,” Meg told her friend.

“Hey,” Alex said with an uncomfortable wave.

Kylie rolled her eyes. “Follow me, but don’t make a sound.”

Kylie was as fair-skinned as they come. Her nordic blonde dreadlocks reached all the way down to the small of her back. They weren’t wet, but it looked like she had just come from a shower or bath.

She led them through the house and into the garage, where she dug around in a box until she found a joint and lighter. She lit up, took a puff, and passed it around.

“So what? I’m supposed to just lie back and spread my legs for you?” Kylie asked.

“I don’t want to do anything you don’t want to do,” Alex told her. “But if you feel like it, we could start with a kiss.”

Kylie opened up the tailgate of the SUV and she and Alex sat down. The three of them shared the joint, not saying anything, just sizing each other up. When it was finished, Kylie and Alex stared at each other for a while. Then she crawled into his lap and tested him with a kiss. He held her around the waist. She put her arms around his neck. They kissed with closed mouths, slowly and firmly. After a little while, she wiggled her butt encouragingly in his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.