Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 5: Age 17 - Easter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Age 17 - Easter - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Alex took some pencils from Meg’s desk and started banging out a drum routine on every available surface. “You were totally eye-fucking that tall Indian kid on the other side of the aisle,” Alex stated coolly.

“I was not!” Meg defended herself.

“Yeah, you were,” Alex repeated playfully.

“We were in church - sex was the last thing on my mind!” Meg insisted. She kicked off her shoes and then reached under her dress to take off her tights. She looked like a paragon of innocence in a modest but flattering white Easter dress. Her hair was held away from her face by a clip adorned with little white silk flowers.

“How much sex have you had, anyway?” Alex asked. He had already removed his coat and loosened his tie.

Meg smiled a not-so-innocent smile. “Not nearly enough! But..., kind of a lot.” She sat on her bed, excited about the confession she was about to give. “I really love getting fucked. I REALLY love it! It might be a sickness. You know, I never used to understand those girls who’d go around calling themselves sluts and begging for men to use them. But now I kinda think I do!”

Alex looked at her curiously. “How many...?”

“More times than I can count!” Meg blurted. “But only with three guys. Well, five if you count blowjobs. It’s just so ... Ugh! You know?” She added, more calmly, “Did you ever get in that blonde prude’s pants?

“No,” Alex answered. “But there have been other girls. I’ve done it three and a half times now. Siobhan’s mother caught us in the act once and said we’re not allowed to see each other. When we finally did sneak away together after that, she was like a cat in heat.”

Meg removed her hair clip and began brushing her hair. “What’s your favorite position?”

Alex shrugged. “I’ve only done it missionary and doggy. Any suggestions?”

“Oh, you’ve got to let loose and try everything!,” she explained. “But the absolute best time I’ve ever done it was standing, up against the wall, with him giving it to me from behind. I don’t know why, but that turned me on like nothing else.”

“Yeah, I don’t get that one,” Alex said dismissively.

“What’s not to get?” Meg asked, slightly annoyed.

“I just don’t see how it could work. Seems like the guy would need to have a ninety-degree bend in his dick to pull it off.”

“You’re a moron!” Meg said with an eye-roll. “It works just fine. The girl leans forward a little. There’s plenty of room without any unnatural bending of the penis.”

Alex considered his cousin. “Show me.”

Meg rolled her eyes again and then stood up and faced the wall, leaning with both elbows. “See?” She asked.

Alex shook his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.