Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4: Age 16 - Independence Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Age 16 - Independence Day - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Meg and Alex returned to her bedroom. It was dark enough outside that they had been able to safely retrieve the beers they’d hidden during the barbecue. They each popped open their cans and began to drink.

“So what’s the deal with that cute little blonde I keep seeing you with on Facebook?” Meg asked. “Is she your girlfriend? Is she giving it up to you?”

Alex smiled. Their conversations out around family were always perfectly respectable, but he’d come to expect things would get personal once it was just the two of them. “Bethany. She is my girlfriend, but things haven’t gotten that far yet.”

“How far have they gotten?” Meg pressed. She moved her closed hand near her puckered mouth to suggest a blowjob.

“Nothing like that,” Alex answered. “I’ve felt her boobs - no bra. And a couple times I’ve fingered her.”

“Did she come?” Meg asked.

Alex showed his frustration with a smirk. “Nah. Every time she’s gotten pretty excited by it, but then made me stop all of the sudden.”

“Does she ever get you off?”

“Once - accidentally,” Alex confessed with a blush. His face held a shy-boy smile while he told the story. “She was kind rubbing me outside my clothes, and climbing all over me. It was the sexiest thing ever, and I just kinda, well, came in my pants. Other than that, well, she’s never actually touched it, and when she does rub me through my pants, she doesn’t really ‘go for it’.”

Meg got up and walked over to a sock lying on the floor. She held it up for him and considered it. “So then is this the right shade of blue for your balls?” She teased.

Alex chuckled and slouched in his chair. “Yeah - that’s about right.” He took another long drink.

Meg dropped the sock. She stood in front of him, straight and tall, as if making a school presentation. “Well, I have gotten really good at blowjobs,” she declared. “I can even deep-throat sometimes. Not forever, but, you know, until I run out of air.”

Meg gave her cousin a moment to respond, but when he didn’t immediately, she offered, “Want me to show you?”

Alex was stunned, trying to make sense of what Meg was offering him, and what the consequences would be.

When he still didn’t respond, Meg dove across her bed to grab her phone from the nightstand and began thumbing out a message, unconcerned that she had given Alex a perfect view up her miniskirt.

She sat up to face him. “I just told my boyfriend that I’m hungry for his cock, and that he should sneak in if he wants a little mouth lovin’,” she explained smugly.

She walked over to the closet. One of its doors was off the rail and tilted. She positioned the doors so that there was a wedge of darkness between them into the closet beyond. “You should be able to see everything from right in here,” she explained.

Meg’s phone chimed. She examined it and laughed. “He wants me to wear my cheer uniform!” She found the uniform under a pile on the floor. “Turn around so I can change.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.