Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 3: Age 15 - New Year’s Day

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Age 15 - New Year’s Day - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“So did you kiss anyone last night?” Meg asked. She and Alex were helping themselves to orange juice and considering breakfast options, knowing quite certainly that none of the adults would be awake for some time.

Alex blushed and shook his head. “No,” he said with a self-deprecating chuckle.

“Was there anyone you wanted to kiss at the party?” Meg pressed. She had a bad case of bed-head but her eyes sparkled brightly.

“Anastasia,” Alex confessed. “Kinda tall? Red hair that was like half curly and half straight? She was wearing a green dress.”

“Didn’t see her,” Meg said, shaking her head. “You should have kissed her,” she declared as if she were much older and wiser than him. “You ever kissed anyone?”

“Nah,” Alex told her. “Not yet. You?”

Meg shook her head again. “Not any boys. My friend Kylie and I sometimes practice though. We do lots of stuff at sleepovers.”

“Like what?” Alex asked after taking a long drink. His hair was a mess too, and bits of orange juice pulp were getting stuck in his braces.

Meg grinned. “We sometimes masturbate together,” she said with a blush. “She’s taught me a lot of new ways to get myself off.”

“How many ways are there?” Alex asked, puzzled.

“So many!” Meg enthused. “She’s got this stuffed bear that’s just perfect. You sort of sit on it with just your panties, and you grind into it.” She stood and gyrated her hips to demonstrate. Her pajama bottoms only partly hid her feminine curves. “The absolute best, though, is with a handheld shower head. You’ve got so much control with the pressure and angle. A hard stream of water on your pussy feels so good!”

A wicked smile formed on Alex’s face. “Show me,” he dared.

Meg gave him an incredulous look, but he reaffirmed his request with an arch in one eyebrow. The two negotiated briefly through facial expressions before Meg gave in. “Okay - c’mon!” She said and scampered upstairs. Alex followed Meg into the bathroom.

Meg dropped her pajama bottoms to the floor and began fiddling with the water knobs. Up top she was still wearing her yellow and black T-shirt, but from the waist down, she was a naked woman, with curvy hips and a natural triangle of pubic hair pointing like an arrow to the magical place between her thighs.

She grabbed the shower head and sat down in the tub - first cross-legged, and then with her legs fully extended. Her wiggling toes were painted a playful pink color. Once she got her back and butt where she wanted them, she lifted her knees and aimed the water spray at her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.