Show Me - Cover

Show Me

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2: Age 14 - Christmas Eve

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Age 14 - Christmas Eve - Cousins Meg and Alex share their sexual discoveries with each other across their teen years.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“My friend Kylie is such a lying bitch!” Meg declared once she and Alex were safe in her bedroom. They had barely survived the aunts, uncles, grandparents, and adult cousins arguing about politics. “She said she jerked off her little brother’s friend on the drive to Duluth the other day. I asked her what about the mess, but she claims that nothing came out.” She looked at Alex expecting him to share her indignation. “Can you believe it?” She added with a huff and an eye roll.

“Actually, that could be true,” Alex told her.

“Huh?” Meg puzzled.

“When I was younger and I used to - you know, jerk it - nothing came out.”

“Really??” Meg asked with shock. “But now you have regular adult-style sperm?”

“I guess so,” Alex answered.

“So how does that work?” Meg asked. “One day you just wake up and you’re shooting sticky stuff like Spider-Man?”

“No, it’s gradual,” Alex explained. “At first absolutely nothing comes out. Then there’s a little of this liquid when you come. It’s really thin and practically invisible, and body-temperature. I was probably releasing it for months before I even noticed. But over time it becomes thicker, and less transparent. And eventually sticky, and you kinda have to deal with it.”

“Then how do you deal with it?” Meg asked.

“I do it in the shower,” Alex confessed. He couldn’t believe he was telling these secrets to another person. “Or I kneel in front of the toilet and, you know, shoot in. Or sometimes a towel.”

“Show me,” Meg suggested.

“Huh?” Alex questioned.

“I want to see what it’s like,” she explained.

Alex extended his arm toward her computer in a grandiose gesture. “Pornhub,” he told her.

“I need to see it up close!” Meg argued. “You can’t tell anything from porn videos. Like, sometimes it’s almost water and other times it’s some sort of jelly. Sometimes only a couple drops come out and sometimes it’s buckets. I want to know the truth.”

Alex shook his head. “There’s not that much to know.”

“Come on, dude, help me out!” Meg begged. “Society has all these expectations of women. Some day I’m going to be expected to drink that stuff. I’d rather not puke when I do! I just want some idea of what’s ahead of me.”

Despite his reservations, Alex’s body was telling him it was a good idea. His dick got hard in his slacks. His blood rushed at the thought of an orgasm. The idea of doing it in front of his cousin was unexpectedly exhilarating.

“Lock the door,” he said, and unbuckled his belt.

Meg flitted to the door to lock it and then sat on the bed, giving her cousin her full attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.