Devil's Island - Cover

Devil's Island

Copyright© 2022 by Balor48

Chapter 2: Arriving at Devil’ Island

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Arriving at Devil’ Island - The story follows several women from the day they are taken. It then follows these womens enslavement by a cruel and and perverse organisation led by the strange master of the island.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles  

The four women were brought up from below. Their collars locked together with a short chain between them. The yacht had docked in a secluded harbor on the small island. The women could feel the moist and warm air blowing in from shore. They had no idea where they were but clearly it was somewhere warm. A road led up into the hills but no house or building except for the harbor shed was visible from where they stood on deck. Jason pulled on the chain and the four women had to follow him. Linda was first then Jackie, Tina, and Gina brought up the rear of the line of slaves.

“Get moving whores. Time to get you sold.” Jason barked.

The four women couldn’t walk very fast with 6-inch heels and ankle hobbles and Jason took care none of them lost their balance and fell. He wanted them to be spotless for the inspection. A van pulled up as the women where lead down the gangplank. The rear doors opened, and the women were loaded onto the van. The van had no windows, so they couldn’t see anything. After about 10 minutes of a bumpy ride, the van stopped, and the doors were opened.

A tall blonde woman dressed in a leather corset and various other leather straps around her tits and neck. She wore black stockings and black high heels. As the four women were unloaded from the van she spoke to Jason.

“I’ll take over from here you know where to go, Jason.” She said.

Jason nodded and handed the leash to the blonde woman and went out through a door on the left.

“Welcome to Devil’s Island whores. I’m Mistress Alex. You will not speak unless you are spoken too. You’ll address me as Mistress and the man that you’ll soon meet as Master. I know you all have felt the prod during your preparation. We use a different kind here on the island much more powerful and it will inject a small amount of a burning liquid wherever it touches your body. So, I strongly suggest you follow every command without delay. One hit on your clit will burn like hot coals for days until the liquid wears off. Remember you are here to be sold and inspected. If you pass the inspection you will be trained in whatever manor Master deems appropriate. If you fail the inspection, I believe Jason sells those whores to the whorehouses along the coast on the mainland. They never last long there. Escape is not possible from the island. We are 600 miles from the nearest coastline. A few rules you need to know for the inspection. Your tits are called udders here nothing else. So, if you get the order present udders you bare your tits. That means you lift your top and unhook your bra. If the command is show udders, you leave the bra hooked up. The same applies to you fuck holes. Present fuck holes mean you lift your skirt and pull your panties to your knees but never let your panties fall to your feet never lower than above your knees.

Show fuck holes means lifting your skirt but leaving your panties where they are. Kneel means you drop to your knee’s arms at your side straight but do not sit back on your heels. If you are slow in following any command, you’ll get a hit by the prod. There will be no nonsense or second tries. Is this all understood whores?”

The four stunned and bewildered women all nodded.

“I didn’t hear you whores.” Mistress Alex barked.

“Yes Mistress.” The women answered in turn.

None of the women could believe this was happening but they had no choice but to comply or suffer pain. Tina toyed with the idea it might be better to be sold to a whorehouse on the coast, it might be easier to escape from there. As the women where lead by Mistress Alex along a dark corridor deeper into the building, Tina hadn’t made up her mind, which was best. They were led through a heavy metal door that locked behind them with a click. The room they had entered was large and brightly lit.

“Each of you stand on one of the circles on the floor.” Mistress Alex commanded.

Linda was led to the circle with a one in the middle and was hooked up by a chain to her collar that ran up to the ceiling. The chain was tightened just like on the yacht and Linda found herself stretched from the neck. Tina was in spot two, Gina in three and Jackie in four. They were all stretched the same way.

“Master will be along any minute to inspect you four whores. You better obey if you know what’s good for you.”

“Which one of you was fucked by the crew?” Mistress Alex asked.

“I was Mistress.” Gina answered.

“Let’s just hope the Master doesn’t pick you then to be an example, Gina. Those men have big cocks. You must have gotten a good fucking. Did you enjoy yourself?”

Gina hadn’t enjoyed one single bit of it, but should she say that or lie and say yes? Gina’s mind raced.

“No Mistress, it was painful.” She finally replied.

Laughing Mistress Alex walked over to her and grabbed her crotch. Gina winched and jerked.

“Still have a sore fuck hole eh?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“What about your ass hole did they fuck you there as well?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“When I ask something, you give me all the details not just Yes or

No ... Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress sorry Mistress.” Gina replied meekly. Why was everybody picking on her?

“Well I’m waiting whore.”

“I was fucked three times in my ass hole. First by the man called Ben then Larry and Jack.” Gina replied.

Mistress Alex sneered. Went around Gina and stuck her hand up under her skirt to feel her ass hole through her panties. Gina winched, as even the lightest touch was painful to her.

“They gave you a good fucking back there too then. First time you had a cock in your ass?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Well it won’t be the last far from it and if you think Larry was big you have a few things coming whore.” Mistress Alex grinned at her.

At that moment, the Master entered the room. Mistress hurried over to him. The Master wasn’t a big man only about 5’7” and 150lbs. He didn’t even look very mean. The four women had expected the devil himself to walk in so there was a sense of relief in all four women. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. They would soon learn different. The Master knew how to break even the most stubborn whore and make a perfectly obedient slave out of her.

He had done it many times before and this bunch would be no different. He wasn’t concerned with their mental status, he would get them in the right frame of mind soon enough. The biggest concern was their physical strength and appearance. Some things could be fixed with hormones and other types drugs but not everything. Mistress Alex was a doctor and had both the knowledge and access to the drugs needed, so that was never a problem. Of course, she would love doing her own little surgical experiments but so far, he hadn’t allowed that. He knew however at some point in time he might have to allow her a test object or two just to keep her happy.

This really didn’t bother him. It would ruin the whore for resale but still Alex was very loyal and trustworthy and would not be easily replaced. He looked over toward the four women and could see the fear in their eyes. Smiling to himself, he could have picked out the virgin and the reward whore without knowing anything. He had of course been watching Alex as she went through her mental torment from the minute they had arrived. The house had cameras everywhere and nothing went undetected in the house, stable, barn, or pen. In fact, the whole island had top-notch surveillance. He could zoom in anywhere he wanted from his office.

“Any of these whores any good Alex?” His voice was low and very non-threatening.

“I don’t know Master. The crew of course fucked Gina in her holes, so she has had a taste of training. She isn’t a bad looking whore either.”

“Well, let’s start with her then.”

Gina’s heart sank she was the target again. She looked at the Master as he

approached her. She saw the very wicked stick in his hand and made her mind up she could take no more and would obey. There was no point in fighting this anymore. She knew in her heart she would never go home again. He stopped right in front of her then walked around her like he was looking at a price dog.

“Kneel.” He commanded

The chain slackened to allow Gina to kneel which she did without

hesitation. Gina was determined to get through this without any more pain.

“Open mouth”

Gina opened her mouth wide and the Master shone a light in her mouth to check her teeth. He also checked her tongue to make sure it looked pink and healthy.

He grabbed her by the hair and turned her head to look in each of her ears.

Mistress Alex was making notes on her clipboard. Each whore had a file that was carefully noted with everything. Master walked behind Gina.

“Stand.” He ordered her.

Gina with some difficulty stood up again and the chain tighten again.

“Show udders”

Gina was trying to remember the correct action for that. She hoped she had it right when she just lifted her top up but left the bra on. The Master reached from behind her and mauled her udders for a bit with his hands.

“Present fuck holes.”

Gina pulled up her short skirt to her waist and pulled down her panties to her knees. She felt his hands on her buttock and then his fingers probing her ass hole. She had to use all her strength to not move. With the other hand he probed her fuck hole and pulled and tugged at her lips and then without warning she felt a hard-stinging blow on her ass. Gina let out a small cry. Then she got two more stingy blows in rapid succession. Gina cried out again.

The pain wasn’t that bad, but she couldn’t help crying out regardless.

“She takes the crop well.” The Master commented.

“How many times where you fucked by the crew?”

“Three times.” “Double fucked.” Gina added quickly.

“Hmmm ... well your ass hole got a bit of a workout it looks like.”

“Would you want to be trained as a slave or remain a whore?”

The question surprised Gina. Was there a difference? Was this a trick question?

Gina decided that remaining a whore would probably mean being sent to a

whorehouse, so best to be a slave perhaps.

“I like to be trained Master.” She replied not really understanding what she was asking.

“What type of slave would you like for me to train you as?”

“Type Master? Whatever you think best Master?” Gina replied.

She didn’t know what the question meant but it seemed best to let the Master decide. The Master smiled knowing very well she was clueless. The amusing part was to make them pick without understanding what they had picked.

“I train four types of slaves. Bitch slaves, pony girl slaves, cows, and waste slaves. Since you are first in line, you get to pick. If I decide to train you instead of selling you as a whore that is. So, pick.”

Gina was no wiser from that explanation. Waste slave sounded like a painful

death. She had no idea what a cow slave was, and a bitch slave didn’t sound

appealing either. She had vaguely seen what a pony girl was from talking and surfing on the net. Maybe that was a good choice. She felt the master’s eyes on her and knew she had to decide. He was swinging that awful prod like any second he would put it to her clit.

“If it pleases you Master I would like to be a pony girl slave, Master.” She finally said.

The Master’s faced remained unmoved, turning to Alex he said.

“Think we can make a pony out of her?”

“She seems sturdy enough and she might be able to handle it. She had a good

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.