Devil's Island - Cover

Devil's Island

Copyright© 2022 by Balor48

Chapter 25: The Plan

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Plan - The story follows several women from the day they are taken. It then follows these womens enslavement by a cruel and and perverse organisation led by the strange master of the island.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles  

At seven Sarah promptly arrived with dinner wearing blue again. Gina was in black this evening. Gina and Tina helped Sarah setting the table while Master was decanting the wine. Next arrive was Alex and she was dressed in a black leather dress that fit like a second skin. The three slaves looked at her she had never looked so good before even Master commented on how good she looked. Sue in green and Sammy in white was next to arrive. Why was Sammy wearing white she normally wore red.

“That just leaves your three special guests which will not be here for another half hour so why don’t we all sit down and have a drink Gina will you serve the drinks please.”

There was a knock on the door and Master motioned Tina to open the door. When she di Tom walked in dressed in a very nice dark suit. Everybody was surprised at Tom’s presence but said nothing. Clearly something major was in the making and who were the three remaining guests.

Gina finished serving drinks to everybody even if she had some problem figuring out what Tom wanted. Sue came to her rescue.

“Tom likes brandy”

Tom smiled at Sue. The only slave he was allowed to play with and Sue never minded that chore.

“I can see everybody is wondering what is going on and why Tom is here etc.” Master said.

“Alex knows the plan for the island and even Sammy and Sarah might have some idea because they all knew Carol. The rest of you have no idea who she was, well Tom knew as well. Carol was my first personal serving slave and so far, the only slave with 5 stars. Sadly, she passed away only a year after we came to the island. The year after Tom’s wife June passed away and both are buried in the little crypt next to Toms cottage.

Until now there has not been a good enough delivery of slaves to start what was put to a standstill when Carol passed. Sarah and Sammy had been the only two slaves that was worth keeping and then Sue came along but still more was need. Now with the arrival of Tina and Gina all present positions are filled assuming that Tina can handle the pens or kennels as they will be known from now on. I am very confident that she can. Finally, I now have a slave that can take Carols place even if it is a heavy mantel to shoulder.”

Gina was stunned she was to replace a five-star slave that Master clearly had cared deeply for. Tom patted Gina on the shoulder to indicate he approved. Even Alex smiled and nodded toward Gina even if she wasn’t totally happy with Tina’s promotion. She had Jane the rabbit now and she would prove to be lots of fun and if she guessed right this dinner was all about announcing the expansion to everybody, which would mean she could get a new personal slave in replacement for Sue and probably be allowed more rabbits.

“Sammy will now explain why she is wearing white and where she has been this afternoon.”

Sammy stood up and Master sat down next to Tom and Gina and gave Gina’s tits a squeeze Gina looked at Master and felt really silly about her behavior earlier in the day.

“Some of you know there is part of this island that surrounded by an electrical fence. There is also a gate that is well hidden. Today Master order me to go to that gate and wait for it to open. When the gate opened I was told to go down the dirt road until I got to the house. When I got there, I was greeted by a woman who called herself mama. No other name was given. She showed me into what was an examination room and was told to pee in a cup then sit in the chair and put my feet in the stirrups. Mama explained she was a doctor and a maternity nurse. She examined me like any regular doctor should and folded a piece of paper in an envelope to give to Master. I was then told to leave without any further explanation.”

Sammy sat down. Master went over to his desk and picked up an envelope. He held it up, so everybody could see it.

“This is the envelope that Sammy brought to me from Mama. We shall now see what it says.”

Mama had of course messaged Master as soon as Sammy left so he knew very well what the enveloped contained.

“If you have not guessed already Mama is one of the mystery guests. The second being her husband John and the third being James. James is Tom’s son but also head of island security.”

Everybody looked stunned and chocked this was news even to Alex. She had always assumed the area that was behind the fence was dangerous not that there were people living there. The only that wasn’t surprised was Tom he had been with Master since they first came to island when Master had bought it.

There was a knock on the door and the last three guests where let in. Mama was a petite black-haired woman and her husband John was also a small man. James the head of island security was the big surprise, he turned out to be a 17-year-old boy.

“I think everybody could use another drink Gina.”

“Yes Master”

Gina started to take drink orders and Tina rose without being prompted to help Gina. Master smiled to himself those two had come along way in the last two days. When everybody had their drinks Gina and Tina sat down and everybody waited for Master to continue.

“Now to start with let look at the envelope and it content.”

Master pulled out a sheet of paper from the envelope and handed it to Sammy.

“Perhaps you should break the news to everybody”

Sammy looked at the so-called report. Which simply said Sammy is ovulating and ready to breed. Sammy turned red in the face.

“So, what does it say Sammy?” asked Master.

“That I am ovulating and ready to breed” Sammy was now turning a bright red.

“So now you understand why you are wearing white and not your usual color”

“Yes Master”

“Any more bombs you are planning to deliver tonight?” Alex asked.

“Rest assured I have only started each and every one of you are in my sights tonight.” He said laughing heartily.

“So needless to say, you all now see that there will be many changes made here on the island. The expansion is now going back on track.”

Alex nodded she had been right, this was going to be both fun, exciting and very profitable. She knew what the basic plan was before Carol passed away.

“So, what does this mean for everybody. Let’s start with the people that won’t be affected that much. Tom your duties will be the same and Sue will still visit you every Saturday. James you and I will have a chat later on about beefing up security for the island and what new equipment you will need. When you turn 18 in a few months you will also be entitled to a slave visit on Saturdays like your father. Which slave that will perform that duty will be decided once you are 18.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.