Devil's Island - Cover

Devil's Island

Copyright© 2022 by Balor48

Chapter 23: Tess’s New Life

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Tess’s New Life - The story follows several women from the day they are taken. It then follows these womens enslavement by a cruel and and perverse organisation led by the strange master of the island.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles  

The car pulled up in front of a very old a scruffy but big house. The house had seen better days Tess thought. Tess realized this was going to be her new home and shuddered at thought of what was waiting for her inside. Ed opened the door and grabbed Tess by her hair and pulled her out of the car. Tess struggled to get her balance back which was not easy in her 6-inch heels. Sanchez got out of the car as well and came up behind Tess.

“Get moving whore. It is time you start to make me some money.”

He slapped Tess on her ass with a hard-wooden paddle that he had hidden in the car. Sanchez did not use crops, canes, and whips since tended to leave welts and even scars. The paddle was perfect for whores, it would sting and redden their asses but leave no marks.

Sanchez was all about business and making money. He was not to concerned with his whore’s wellbeing but marking them with whips and canes could shorten their usefulness and decrease the sale value of a whore even if she was used up. There were buyers for used up whores but not if they were badly damaged. They got used up quickly few lasted more than 3 or 4 years at the Hacienda as it was known by the clientele. The Hacienda had been a prison for women once upon a time and therefore had some very useful rooms in the basement. Tess would find that out in time. No whore of Sanchez escaped one or more trips to the basement during their stay at the Hacienda.

Some of the whores was owned outright by Sanchez but the rest was partnership whores like Tess with several owners. Regardless their sole purpose was to make money for their owners.

Ed with a firm grip of Tess’s hair pulled her along up a few steps and Tess nearly fell over, the door opened and a rather heavy-set lady in her 40’s emerged. Rita was the Madame of the Hacienda.

“Is this the new whore Sanchez?”

“Yes, fresh of the boat.” Sanchez thought that was an amusing response and got a grin from Ed, but Rita remained her nasty old self and just sneered.

“I thought we were getting 3 of them,” She said.

“The man on the island decided to keep a couple of the others but we will get more and in a few weeks.” Sanchez replied

“I see well no matter we just work this one around the clock then.”

Tess was looking at Rita and did not like what she saw or heard. She wished Jack would have kept her on the yacht. Ed pulled her up, so she was standing straight, and Rita looked her over. It was not any kind glances she gave Tess.

“Bring her inside Ed. Take her to the prep room, we need to put her to work right away, it will be a busy night.”

“Will do.”

Ed pulled on her hair and in the went through the door. She was dragged and pulled down a long corridor and then Ed made a left turn. He opened the door and pulled Tess inside.

“Stand there.” Ed pointed to a round mark in the floor. Tess stood and waited. She was not happy this was not going to be a pleasant experience at all. She wasn’t a whore and yet here she was, and she knew that she would be made to fuck lots of men each day. She was trying to think about ways of escaping at least this was not an island. Maybe one of her clients would help her. She just had to try and get away from here and back home somehow. The door opened, and Rita and one other younger hard looking women entered.

“Strip whore.” Rita barked.

At first Tess wasn’t sure if Rita meant her or the other woman but it was soon made clear it was meant for her when Ed grabbed her top and with his strong hand just ripped the top off her.

“You need more help or encouragement?” Rita asked.

“No, I will strip.” Tess was afraid what they would do if she refused.

She quickly removed her mini skirt, bra, and panties. Her stockings and shoes took a little longer, but she was finally naked. Rita and the other woman approached her. Rita looked at her from top to bottom then went behind her and spread Tess’s ass cheeks. Without any warning she shoved two fingers up her ass. The other called Amber was told to check out her pussy and she stabbed 4 fingers up Tess’s pussy.

“She is very tight here in the back, what about her pussy?”

“Tight her too” amber replied.

“Good we charge a bit more for until she gets loser in her holes.”

“Have you had cock up your ass before?”

“Yes, but only once.” Tess replied.

Amber gave her a hard slap to the face and if burned her cheek.

“It yes Mam when you speak to Rita or me. The other whores you won’t have to time to speak to, so you should not concern yourself with them.”

“I am sorry Mam” Tess sobbed.

“ok let’s not waste any more time here, she will just have to learn on the job, that’s all.”

“Time to get you ready for work. Amber will be your trainer and mentor here to begin with but except you to have all the rules and routines down by the end of the week. Amber will now take you to work area. This is were you get ready for work and entertain your client unless they have a special request.”

“Follow me”

Amber strode quickly out of the door and Tess followed as best she could in her high heel which she was still not used to walk in. Amber went down the corridor and the up some stairs. When Tess got to the top of the stairs she saw large red curtains to her left and there was music coming from behind the curtain. Amber said nothing but turned to the and then left into a short but wide corridor. At the other end of the corridor sat a big muscular man. On either side of the corridor there was three curtains. Amber walked past the two first pairs of curtains and stopped in front of the last pair.

“This is Jose. He is the bouncer here in this section. Your room is to the left and I am across the corridor.”

Amber pulled the curtain aside and pushed Tess in side. The room was large than Tess would have guessed but not a place that felt like home. The room had a toilet and washbasin and shower stall at the short end facing the curtain. Along the left side of the room was the bed, which had a high bed board at one end and the end that faced the short wall had two large bedposts. Tess noticed that the board was high enough, so she could be bent over exposing her pussy and ass. She could easily be fucked from behind at that end of the bed. The two bedposts had shackles attached at the top which meant she could be secured with her legs high in the air.

“Ok, you can see how the bed works if the clients want to fuck and easy access to your holes works. No need to explain that to you. The important thing is the red button on the bed post. You push that if you are in trouble and Jose will turn up and deal with the client. Don’t push it unless you are really in trouble. You misuse the button and you will get severely punished buy me. “Amber smiled and it was a hopeful smile.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Tess managed to get out.

“Good now let me explain how you work here. Pay close attention because I will only say it once. You understand whore?”

“Yes Mam.”

“All your whore outfits are in the closet. Skirts tops, panties, bras and stockings. Make sure you color match at all times. Dirty clothes you put down this shute here. “Amber pointed to a laundry shute next to the shower.

“After each client you wash your pussy and ass hole, nobody wants to stick their cock in a sleazy pussy or ass full of cum. If your panties have been soiled, then you put on clean ones. Some clients are rough and like to rip of your cloths so if any of your cloths get ripped make sure you change them too. Your standard outfit is bra, panties, stockings, 8-inch heels, skirt and top. If a client has a special request and ask for you dressed in a certain way or want to take you to the dungeon Rita will deal with that and get you ready. When a client’s time is up the red light will flash that means the client has 5 minutes to finish and leave. If they don’t Jose will come in and take them away. As soon as a client leave you start getting ready for the next one, no breaks. Have you got all that?” Amber asked.

“yes Mam” Tess replied fighting back her tears. This was going to be bad she knew she would be in for a horrible ordeal here at the Hacienda.

“After each client either me or Jose will come in and check your pussy and ass to make sure you are good to go and not damaged. Some of the clients have very large cocks and being a new puta, you will be popular.”

“Most clients don’t speak English so you better start learning some hooker Spanish otherwise you might piss off a client because you don’t understand what he says.” Amber continued.

Amber liked this part of training a new whore, the look on their faces when she explained their duties and what was expected of them was priceless. The fear in their eyes and the realization that there was no escaping being fucked silly in all their openings. She stared at Tess and was not disappointed the look of absolute surrender had crept on to Tess’s face. The no hope look. Amber loved the mental anguish that she saw in Tess’s face. She smiled to herself, but she was not finished with this young whore yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.