Devil's Island - Cover

Devil's Island

Copyright© 2022 by Balor48

Chapter 15: New Additions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: New Additions - The story follows several women from the day they are taken. It then follows these womens enslavement by a cruel and and perverse organisation led by the strange master of the island.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles  

The next morning Master woke up with his two slaves busily sucking his cock. He decided Sarah needed a good slow morning fuck and besides he hadn’t used her in a while. Sarah was ordered up on all fours and Tina to put her head between her legs lying on her back. Tina started to eat Sarah’s pussy while Master gave Sarah a few hard strokes in her ass. Sarah was in heaven it had been awhile since her Master had fucked her. While Master pounded away in her ass Tina was licking and eating her pussy like a pro.

“Can I cum Master, please. I can’t hold it any longer. It’s been so long.” Sarah exclaimed.

“Wait. Work your ass, Sarah. When you feel my load, you can come.”

“Yes Master.”

Sarah tried her best to hold back but it wasn’t easy. Tina was sucking on her clit like a baby and the cock deep in her ass. Finally, Master let his load go and Sarah came with a bang, Collapsing on top of Tina. This caused the burning to start up in Tina’s still swollen and tender udders. Once the three of them had recovered, they headed for the shower and then dressed. Sarah was sent down to get breakfast and Tina was sent to the lab to pick up her supplies for her fuck hole and bush treatments. Alex was already in the lab and was busy doing last minute preparation. Alex was excited about her lab rat and therefore didn’t give Tina much of a hard time.

“Master told me to pick up my supplies for my treatments.” Tina said.

“He sent you whore. I guess that means he wanted me to double check my

work.”

Alex walked over and grabbed Tina’s udders squeezed them and mauled them for a while then pinching and pulling the suckers and clit too. Tina groaned, and the burning sensation grew much stronger again.

“You are really not good for much except being a whore and you just wait. I’ll make Master see that and soon. Since you are here, drop to your knees and show me what a good pussy-eating whore you are. Do a good job or I’ll tan your hide.”

Tina hated Alex. She had no choice. If she refused a direct order Master would not say anything about Tina being whipped by Alex.

“Yes Mistress.”

Tina knelt and started licking Alex’s pussy. Alex had as luck would have it just been to the bathroom and had not wiped her pussy after she peed. Tina got a good taste of Alex’s pee to start with. Tina worked her tongue hard both on the clit and pussy lips, sticking her tongue deep in Alex’s pussy. Alex reached down so she could squeeze Tina’s udder a bit more, causing her more agony. Tina was stuck between Alex’s legs for a good 15 minutes before Alex came. Pushing Tina away so hard, she almost fell flat on her back.

“The supplies are on the table whore. You better work on your skills in eating pussy even if you won’t get much pussy at the whorehouse. Now get out of here.

I have no more use for a worthless whore like you here.”

Tina stood up, got the supplies, and left. She was almost in tears. Alex had a way of getting her every time. Tina also knew she would do anything she could to have her sent to the whorehouse. When she returned Sarah and Master was already seated at the table.

“What took you so long?”

“I’m sorry Master. Mistress Alex wanted service.

“That figures. Well, sit down and let’s have breakfast.”

After breakfast, Tina was sent with Sarah to clean up the mess from dinner and to help with the dishes in the kitchen. Before they left, in the absence of Gina, Master applied the paste and oil to Tina’s bush and fuck hole, respectively.

Master went over to his monitors as usual. Gina and Sammy were busy feeding the horses. Gina’s face was still shiny with dried pussy juice. She clearly had a busy night. Sammy appeared to be in an extra good mood. Sue was feeding the bitch her morning meal.

“You know what bitch. We discussed what to do with you last night. Master left you in my care, so things will be different from now on. You will make sure you collect all the drippings from your ass and fuck hole in the bowl I gave you and you bring that in your mouth every night when I come for you.”

“Yes Sue.”

“It is yes Mistress from now on bitch.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Jackie was aware of the crop Sue was carrying and knew given just the least bit of excuse she would use it on her.

“When I’m done with the cow, I’ll be back to give you a bath or maybe I’ll just wait until tonight.” Sue continued.

“I want you well fucked today in both holes. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Sue bent down to squeeze Jackie’s udders.

“Still no milk but they are nice and full. Once you have puppies you should fill up with milk pretty good, bitch.”

“You want to have puppies don’t you, bitch?”

Jackie didn’t know what puppies Sue was taking about. She couldn’t have puppies, only babies. Maybe they would bring her some puppies to suck on her udders. That was a disgusting thought, but Jackie answered the only way she knew wouldn’t give her the crop.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Finish your food while I check on your holes this morning.”

Jackie gulped down the beef and rice dog food that was in her bowl but found it hard to eat with someone poking and prodding her ass and pussy.

“You look fine back there. You are certainly ready for some more hounds in your holes today. No major swelling back there. So, let’s go. Heel.”

Jackie took a quick drink of water then crawled up beside Sue and tried to keep pace with her as she marched into the day pens with all the hounds.

“Go play bitch.”

Sue closed the pen door and left Jackie and her hounds to another day of sexual pleasures. At least for the hounds it would be pleasure. The bitch was starting to show some wear and tear in her holes from the frequent use. She was getting very red back there. Sue headed straight for the cow’s cage and as soon as she got close with the bucket of cow feed, she noticed the stink.

“Phew it really stinks in here. You stink cow. I’ll have to give you a bath. A real warm one.”

“Moooo” Linda uttered.

A bath sounded nice. She was about to drop her head and most likely tear her clit open. Sue seeing, she was about finished cut the thread that connected the tongue with the clit. Linda’s head fell back with a bang. Her neck hurt something terrible.

That wasn’t the only thing that hurt on Linda, just about everything did. Her pussy was irritated, and the gooey paste mixed with the juice from her pussy felt like a sticky mess. Whatever that paste contained it made her horny and with the tugging on and off on her clit Linda was in state of needing a release. Linda was released and told to stand up. She slipped on her own shit and fell down, but she managed to stand up the second time. Sue just hooked on a leash to her collar and then dragged Linda into the room with the pool and pushed her in. Sue raised the temperature of the water to a hot setting. She handed Linda soap and a brush.

“Don’t lose the soap. In your hood we would be here all day trying to find it again. Now clean all that shit of you and clean yourself good.” Sue ordered her.

Taking a bath in a hood and with corset, stockings and heels wasn’t what Linda had in mind but with the brush and soap she started to clean everything she could. The tubes on her suckers didn’t help either. Linda soon noticed the water was getting warmer and warmer and she started sweating under the hood.

“You better hurry up or we will have boiled cow for dinner tonight.” Sue

laughed.

“Moooooo” Linda answered.

The water was now almost too hot, and Linda tried to get out of the pool. Sue pushed her back in.

“You need to scrub your ass better.”

Linda scrubbed her ass once again as fast as she could the water was getting a little too hot for her now. Finally, Sue let her out of the pool.

“No need to dry you off. You can dry outside on your exercise wheel.”

Sue pulled on the leash and the cow followed her back to the cage here she was given 10 minutes to eat her breakfast in the bucket. When time was up, Linda had managed to eat a good deal of the food. The only blessing was that they at least gave her real food now. Sue again pulled on the leash and followed by the cow she headed outside to the exercise wheel. Linda was strapped onto the wheel like before, but she still had her heels on, so Sue set the wheel to a slow walking pace.

“I’ll be back later to see how you are doing but you need the exercise. We don’t need flabby cows in the barn. The bulls don’t like that.” Sue laughed again.

“We also need to go see Sammy at the stables for some fittings.”

Linda was left to walk around in her wet shoes and outfit. Just walking made the gooey paste in her pussy move around and she couldn’t help starting to feel horny again.

Out at sea Jason and Jack had the four new victims ready to go to market. They had been cleaned, dressed, and properly terrified. Penny having the largest breast had been the one they had selected for the rape horse. Even if there were only two of them Penny still had gotten both her holes filled a couple of times.

She spent longer on the rape horse than Gina did since Jack and Jason had to reload in between and take a break. The four girls were in the same state as the last delivery. Jason had decided to sail straight to the island. He could always drop off any leftovers that the man didn’t want to buy. Jason had also decided he didn’t want to live on the island but had come up with the idea of living on the coast instead and provide shuttle traffic out to the island. Jack had already reached an agreement with Sanchez at the whorehouse but if Jason needed him for short trips he would be able to do that. Jason didn’t have a virgin among his cargo this time and overall the quality was not as good as last time.

Lisa was the exception. Penny wasn’t too bad, but Tess and Jane were a little plain looking even in their make-up and dressed like whores.

The yacht was about half an hour away and Jason could see the island on the

horizon.

“Are the girls all ready?” Jason asked.

“Yes, just need to bring them on deck but they are all shackled and secure.” Jack replied.

“We should dock in about 30 minutes. I’ll go up and watch the sale and talk to the man. You stay here, or do you want to come along?”

“I’ll come along. I would like to see the sale for once.” Jack said.

“Ok. We will both go then.”

Sammy and Gina were already at the dock waiting for the yacht. Sammy had Gina on a long leash and she had her high-heeled boots on. She also wore a bra and panties. Gina was still in her red outfit from last night minus the bra.

The two slaves had agreed or rather Sammy had told Gina that they should act in a way that would terrify the new animals the most. Alex would greet them at the complex as usual, but it didn’t hurt giving them a taste on the dock too. Sammy would inspect them, so she could tell Master which one or ones she thought would make good ponies.

“What will you be looking for?” Gina asked.

“Pretty strong legs. Not to big udders and general good build. If they are petite they won’t have enough strength to pull the cart. It’s better if they are fairly tall to.”

“You would make an excellent pony.” Sammy added.

“I don’t think so.” Gina replied.

“Oh yes you would. You did well last night and in the stables this morning.”

Gina blushed, and she wondered if Master had seen her when Sammy instructed her to suck Thunders cock. It wasn’t unpleasant, but she nearly choked when he let is load go in her mouth. She wasn’t prepared for the big load a horse had and the force it came out at. She had swallowed some but most of it dripped out of her mouth. Sammy had laughed and said Gina looked like she had taken a cum shower and the surprise on her face was priceless. Gina just felt embarrassed she wasn’t upset with Sammy but still there was something not right about sucking horse cock. Sammy had said it was just a matter of taste and ponies learnt to swallow better.

Sammy also told her it was necessary to give the stallions relief once in awhile, it made them easier to handle. Gina was curious but wasn’t sure if she should ask if Sammy did anything more than just suck them. In the end she couldn’t help herself she just had to know.

“Sammy do you do anything more than just suck them?”

“You mean do I fuck the horses?”

“Yes.”

“No. That is what ponies are for.” Sammy laughed.

“Oh. Then I wouldn’t make a good pony.”

“Sure, you would but you would have to train a bit first. You are to tight in your fuck hole now.” Sammy explained.

“Well ... I hope I don’t get to be a pony.” Gina said.

“Based on what I saw last night. I think you are pretty well set as Master’s serving slave unless you screw up really bad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.