Devil's Island - Cover

Devil's Island

Copyright© 2022 by Balor48

Chapter 11: Day Five

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Day Five - The story follows several women from the day they are taken. It then follows these womens enslavement by a cruel and and perverse organisation led by the strange master of the island.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles  

Tina had gotten some sleep during the night even if she had woken up a few times during the night. This was far better than the cage. Tina’s udders and clit still burned but not as intensely as the day before. Her udders still felt uncomfortable with the skin being stretched to adjust to the new size. Gina on the other hand had slept like a baby. When she woke up she immediately took Master’s cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. Master awoke shortly thereafter and without a word started to finger Gina’s asshole. Gina turned so that she was facing Master’s feet but kept sucking. She moaned slightly from the fingers in her ass but could also feel herself getting wet. A hard slap on her ass was the signal to mount Master’s cock and without delay, she straddled him taking his cock in one hand and guiding it up against her rear hole. Gina knew it would be a little painful since there was no lubrication used but she pushed the cock head past her sphincter. There was a sharp pain as the sphincter tried to stretch to accommodate the intruder. Once Gina had the head inside her, she lowered herself onto the cock until she had its full length up her ass. Waiting for the next signal, she just let the cock rest in her ass. She didn’t have to wait long. She got the second slap to her ass and started moving up and down on the cock. She took great care that the cock didn’t slip out, that would render her some type of punishment. She moved up and down and rocking back and forth as fast as she could and could feel herself getting wetter. Gina liked being fucked in the ass and this was not like the brutal ass fucking she received on the yacht. After the initial pain was gone, it was enjoyable to Gina even if there was some stinging in her ass. It wasn’t long before she could feel the cock expanding and Gina moved her ass in shorter movement so that when Master shot his cum in her ass she would have the whole cock deep in her ass. When the first cum shot out, she just sat down and let the cock load up her ass hole. This way it made it easier to dismount without letting any cum out which was not allowed.

Gina knew she was never allowed to cum when she was fucked in the ass, so she didn’t bother asking for permission. Hopefully Master would masturbate her in the shower. Gina could feel the cock going semi hard in her ass but still no signal to dismount. That could only mean one thing and Gina shuddered a little. For some reason she felt very degraded by having someone pee in her ass and it made it much harder to not let anything out when she dismounted. The warm stream of piss made its way up her ass hole and Gina squeezed the cock tight to not let any of it drip out. Master had made it quite clear that letting anything seep out of either ass or pussy would bring some type of punishment. Gina got the third slap to her ass and leaned forward until the semi hard cock slipped out.

She squeezed her sphincter hard to hold the pee and cum mixture inside and

turned around to suck Master’s cock clean. Master had peed quite a bit and she felt bloated.

“Very good Gina. Now let’s see how long you can hold it without letting a drop escape.”

“Yes Master.”

“Now go get Tina up and get the shower ready. Call me when you are ready.”

“Yes Master.”

Gina carefully got out of bed and went over to Tina. She quickly released Tina from her restraints and got Tina out of bed. The two slaves headed for the shower and Gina turned on the water.

“Take off your stockings and garter Tina.”

“Ok Gina”

Both women stripped and when the water reached the right temperature, Gina

called out.

“Shower is ready Master.”

“Now let Master get in the shower first and then wait for his commands, Tina.”

Tina nodded. Master got in the shower and let the warm water refresh him. He purposely didn’t tell the slaves to get in. He wanted to see how long Gina could hold her enema before she got frantic. He could tell from the way she held her legs that the cramps were starting to set in and that she was struggling to hold it in. She was now squeezing her ass cheek as hard as she could. He would let her suffer a bit longer.

“Tina get in here and start washing me.”

“Yes Master.”

Tina stepped into the shower and as soon as the warm water hit her udders,

nipples and clit, she could feel the burning intensify. Tina moaned loudly.

Master paid her no attention he was watching Gina struggling with her enema. Tina got busy with washing Master and although her pain was worse now she felt aroused both from washing Master and from having watched Gina getting fucked before. Gina was by now really struggling to hold her enema.

“Please Master May I relief myself.”

“Not yet Gina. You need to learn to hold an enema. After all this is just a small one.”

“Yes, Master but please I can’t hold it much longer.”

“I’m sure you can if you just try.”

Gina was now starting to cramp pretty badly and the need to shit was urgent. Master mused as we watched Gina struggle. He would make her hold it one more minute. Tina had by now washed Masters back and chest, but she had avoided his cock or ass. She wasn’t sure if she should wash those areas without being told. Gina was about to lose it and when Master told her to get in the shower, she jumped in and bent over.

“Relief yourself Gina.”

Master didn’t even get to finish the command before Gina let a yellow stream go from her ass. Gina drew a sigh of relief. She had made it. There was also a sense of accomplishment that made her feel proud inside.

“Not too bad Gina almost 15 minutes. Still it was a small enema. Now help Tina wash me, she seems to be cock shy.”

“Yes Master. Thank you Master.”

Master’s words worried Tina. She realized she should have cleaned Master’s cock and ass. She was now afraid this would mean she would go back to the cage. Her fears were eased when Master spoke again.

“Tina, watch carefully how Gina washes me.”

“Yes Master.”

Gina washed Master while Tina watched. When she was done, Master told Tina to wash Gina and make sure she washed the pussy and ass hole good. Tina thought she better do a good job on Gina and she laddered Gina up really good. She pulled on Gina’s pussy lips and with a washcloth rubbed Gina’s pussy and clit. Gina got very close to an orgasm before Tina was done with her.

“That was much better Tina. Did it make you wet playing with Gina?”

Tina had gotten wet even if she didn’t know why she never had any interest in women. The question also surprised her. She was trying to think. She decided it was best to be truthful.

“Yes Master. I got wet from washing Gina.”

“Then you better keep working on her she was about to cum when you stopped.

Isn’t that right Gina?”

“Yes Master. May I please cum?”

“Yes”

“Tina rub her clit and kneel down and stick your tongue in her ass.”

Tina hesitated for a second. Sticking her tongue in Gina’s ass wasn’t something she wanted to do but one look at Master told her there would be a price to pay if she didn’t. Tina knelt and while rubbing Gina’s clit the touched her tongue to Gina’s ass hole.

“I didn’t say to lick her ass hole but to stick your tongue in there. Perhaps you rather go back and live in your cage.”

“No Master. Please not the cage again.”

Tina didn’t hesitate this time. She pushed her as hard as she could against

Gina’s ass hole and worked her tongue in her ass. Gina started shaking and she came almost as soon as Tina’s tongue entered her ass. She was really starting to enjoy women. When she regained her composure, she looked at Master.

“Thank you Master.”

“Now Gina you wash and massage Tina. Tina won’t like it very much since the

burning in her udders will flare up when handled but she needs the massage and to be washed. Tina relief yourself first if you need to pee.”

Tina felt humiliated but scared of making any more errors she let go a stream of pee. She didn’t want to be washed but there was no way out of it. She could only hope that Gina would be as gentle as possible. Tina had had some relief since her corset and thigh straps had been removed before the shower. Still her pussy lips didn’t seem to retract. Gina washed every part of Tina first that hadn’t been treated. She would leave her pussy and udders to last. When she finally had to go to work on Tina’s pussy she tried to be as gentle as she possibly could without seeming to do a sloppy job. Tina cried out when Gina washed her pussy.

The burning flared up in her lips and when Gina massaged them it got even worse.

Gina was gentle but there was no way to avoid the pain. Gina finished with the pussy and started on the udders. Washing and massaging them brought new cries from Tina. By the time Gina was done, Tina was burning again almost as bad as when she had been injected yesterday. Her only comfort was that Gina was far more careful than Alex would have been. When Gina was done with the sobbing Tina, they stepped out of the shower and Gina dried of Master. She then dried of herself and handed Tina a towel.

Having no choice, Tina dried herself as careful as she could. Still she skipped drying her pussy lips and only put the towel gently across her udders.

“Now you two get ready. Gina you will wear black today and Tina will wear red. Make sure her corset goes back on and her thigh straps of course. Make sure her lips are stretched the way they should be, Gina. I will inspect both of you when you are ready. If Tina isn’t done up right, you will pay the price for it and if you can’t handle Tina I will need to put her back in the cage.”

“Please Master. Don’t put her back in the cage. I’ll make sure she is done up right.”

“Yes, Please Master. I’ll obey Gina and be good.” Tina as sobbing but she didn’t want to go back in the cage and Alex’s care.

Master walked over to his desk. He knew Gina didn’t like to cause Tina any more pain and mentally it was a hard choice for her. The cage would however make Tina a more willing ward. Still Tina would probably grow to hate Gina, especially if Gina got all the pleasure and Tina got all the pain. That revenge desire would one day be put to good use even if Gina hardly had any choice in the matter Tina would still recent it. Gina didn’t like her new position. On the one hand, she didn’t want to cause Tina pain, but she didn’t want to fail as a servant slave either. She had seen how the other three had been treated and she had it pretty good with Master. Gina got the stockings and garter out for both of them and then they both put their shoes on.

“We will leave the corset and straps for last and do our hair and make-up

first.” Gina whispered to Tina.

“Thanks.”

Tina was grateful that Gina would at least delay the pain as long as she could. They both hurried with their make-up and hair. Even if Gina wanted to delay causing Tina pain taking too long getting ready would be painful for both of them. When Gina was ready, she went and got the corset and told Tina to stand. Gina laced the corset tight and rather than slowly push the ring over Tina’s

udders she made one swift motion to put them in place and then secured the strap at the back of the corset. Tina cried out as the burning in her udder got aggravated. Gina wasn’t quite sure how far down to put the thigh straps, but she seemed to recall they had been just below where the stockings ended. Having secured the straps to Tina’s thighs Gina pulled on Tina’s pussy lips and as quickly as she could she attached the clamps from the thigh straps. Tina screamed and moaned this was the worst part the stretching of her lips. Not only did her lips burn but also the clamps hurt even if they had a flat head.

Tina’s pussy lips started to redden immediately once they had been stretched. Gina hated this part, but she had no choice.

“Sorry Tina. I know it must hurt badly.”

Tina had stopped screaming but was still moaning and sobbing. Gina attached the leash to her own collar and then to Tina’s. Walking as slowly as she dared she led Tina over to Master for their inspection.

“We are ready Master.”

Master turned around and looked at his two slaves. He checked the tubes attached

to Tina’s nipples and clit to make sure the vacuum hadn’t been disturbed in the shower or that any water had gotten in there.

Feeling Tina’s udders made her moan again and then he tested the clamps to make sure her pussy lips were stretched adequately. Satisfied that Tina was done up properly for the day, he led them over to the table.

“Sarah is on her way with breakfast.”

“Make sure you don’t ruin your make-up Tina. In a few days, you’ll start to look like a real whore and the burning will start to disappear. I would have thought by now you would be happy that you have been given a second chance and not just sold to the whorehouse.”

“Yes Master. I’m grateful to be out of the cage and have a second chance but it hurts so bad.”

“You need to learn to please me regardless. If you don’t you will be of no use to me. A slave must always love to serve her Master regardless of what is asked of her.”

“If you rather I just sold you to the whorehouse or another Master, say so now and I will accommodate you.”

“No Master. I wish to serve you. I’ll try my best to learn quickly.”

Tina didn’t want to be shipped of somewhere else and end up in a place worse than the island. She had made the mistake of fighting these people at the start and paid for it. Still things had improved the last few hours even if her tits and pussy was in pain. Sarah arrived with breakfast and the four of them sat down to eat. This time Tina didn’t hesitate to eat at all. The food made her feel better and having gotten some sleep as well she was starting to feel more like herself again.

“Sarah you’ll take Tina down to the kitchen and have her help you there until Gina comes for her. I’m sure you can find something for her to do.”

“Yes Master. There are always things that needs to be done.”

Tina wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or not, but Gina had said that Sarah was nice, so maybe it wouldn’t be bad.

“Gina, you’ll go and see Sammy this morning for your next fitting.”

“Yes Master.”

Gina knew that would mean having her pussy lips pierced and have rings put in them. The idea both scared Gina and excited her. It would hurt just as her nipples had hurt but the soreness was almost gone now. In a funny way the rings made her feel sexy and at the same time submissive.

Gina didn’t really mind being on the island even if it was a totally different lifestyle than she had had before. Somewhere inside her, there was a need to be here and serve. With breakfast over with Sarah told Tina to pick up the tray and grabbing her leash led her toward the kitchen. Once they were outside the door Sarah turned to Tina and said.

“I know you hurt I had my lips and tits enlarged when I first came here. The burning will go away in a few days, then you’ll itch a bit, but it won’t be bad. Alex will give you one more injection, but the second time around is less painful. The skin will feel very tight that feeling will last for several weeks until the skin has adjusted.

Did they give you milking drugs?”

“Yes Mistress. I think so.”

“No need to call me Mistress. I rank higher than you, so you must obey me but I’m a slave just like you will be. Depending on how much milk you produce and how they decide to milk you that won’t be bad either.” Sarah explained.

“Your udders will feel bloated every morning but unless they don’t milk you for a day there will be no pain from producing milk.”

“I’ll walk slowly so you can keep up.”

“Thank you, Sarah.”

Sarah smiled at her. She knew how Tina felt she had been in the same position some years ago. She was never made to milk, but she didn’t want to scare Tina.

Milking could be made very painful indeed depending on how they milked her. Once in the kitchen Sarah told Tina to sit down and she would bring the silver for her to polish. Sitting down allowed Tina to close her legs and somewhat relieve the strain on her pussy lips. Tina liked Sarah. Gina had not lied to her Sarah was very nice. While Tina was busy in the kitchen Gina was on her way to the stables. Gina walked slowly trying to prepare herself for the pain to come. She waved to Tom as she walked by him and he smiled at her. When she reached the stable, she found Sammy sitting in a chair smoking and playing with her clit.

“There you are. I was told to expect you this morning. Time to have your pussy rings installed.”

“Yes, Master told me to go see you for my next fitting.”

“Do you like my rings, Gina?”

“They look very nice.”

“Being a redhead both up and down makes gold rings look really great. You being a brunette will still make gold rings stand out though. How are your nipples doing?”

“Still a bit sore but I like the rings.”

“The lips will swell up a bit more at first than your nipples did but the

soreness disappears quicker down there. Shall we get started?”

“Yes.” Gina replied a little apprehensive.

“Get yourself up on the table here and put your feet in the stirrups. I’ll take care of the rest. Oh ... If you need to pee do it in the hay over there first. I don’t want to be sprayed in the face.” Sammy laughed.

Gina thought for a second and then decided it was best to pee. She went over to the hay in the corner, spread her lips, and peed. When she was done, she got up on the table.

“Ready?”

“Yes.” Gina said with a slight tremor in her voice.

Sammy secured Gina’s feet in the stirrups and strapped a wide leather belt over her lower abdomen. The belt was tightened so that Gina had very little movement below her waist. Sammy spread the stirrups wide and locked them in place. Gina was now wide open. She then strapped thigh straps on Gina with clamps just like the ones Tina was wearing. Once she had her lips stretched and clamped, she went to work. The first hot needle went through Gina’s left pussy lip at the top. Gina hollered from the pain. Sammy paid her no notice. Removing the needle, she inserted the ring. The next needle was placed at the middle of Gina’s left lip. Again, Gina let out a loud scream. The pain in her pussy lips was intense. Tears ran down her cheeks and she couldn’t stop her screaming. Sammy did not miss a beat and the third needle went through the lower part of the left lips.

Having placed all three rings in their holes, she brought out the soldering iron and soldering the rings shut. Gina didn’t stop screaming at the top of her lunges.

“There that’s one side done. I’ll give you a few to compose yourself before I do the other lip. You do look very good down here these rings are a little smaller than your nipple rings, but they are gold rings too.”

Gina could still feel the pain racing through her lip, but she stopped screaming for the moment. Still sobbing with tears running down her face, she looked down at her pussy. Her lip was now adorned with three rings, red and it was starting to swell a little. Sammy applied the cream to the holes and rings and was turning them in their holes. The cream helped ease the pain somewhat and the rings were starting to cool off. Gina started to relax a little. Not wanting to drag this out any longer than needed, since Gina would have one additional task to perform once the rings were in place, Sammy went to work on the right lip.

Gina resumed her howling and screaming. The burning pain was incredible. Soon all six rings were in place and Gina was released from the table.

“Let’s have a look at you. When the redness and swelling goes down you’ll look perfect down there. Three rings are just right for you. Some can take five without looking to cluttered down there but that wouldn’t look good on you.”

“Only one more fitting to go unless Master wants you to have a nose ring.”

Gina still sobbing and feeling the burning pain in her pussy lips wasn’t sure

what the last fitting was.

“One more fitting?” She asked.

“Of course.” Sammy said. Tugging at her own clit ring.

“Oh, that must hurt really bad.” Gina sobbed.

“I won’t kid you. It hurts like hell. It is the worst fitting, but it is great fun once it heals.”

“If you wear panties the ring will rub at your clit the whole time make you wet and horny. Just moving the ring around a bit makes you wet.” Sammy explained.

“Oh.” Gina was still trying to collect herself.

Sammy wasted no time and told Gina to get down on her knees in front of the

chair. Sammy sat down and pulled Gina’s face into her pussy.

“Let’s see if Sarah has taught you how to eat a pussy, it’s my reward for the work I did on you. I’m sure Master didn’t tell you about this part though.”

Gina didn’t mind eating Sammy’s pussy; she had eaten Sarah for a whole night. It was clear to Gina that the higher-ranking slaves got rewards and Gina obeyed. She stuck her tongue in Sammy’s pussy and sucked on her clit. Sammy soon became very wet. Gina increased the pace and she could sense Sammy being close to cumming. She got one final surprise, when Sammy came she squirted a great deal and Gina’s face got soaked with pussy juice. Gina first thought Sammy had peed, but she soon realized it was all pussy juice. Sammy was laughing.

“You didn’t expect to be drenched, did you?”

“No. I never experienced anything like this.”

“Not everybody squirts but Alex has a drug she is trying out and if that works I won’t be the only one here squirting. I hear Tina was treated with the drug, so we just have to wait and see. Now lick my pussy clean but don’t clean your face.”

“Master will want to see if you performed or not. You should be proud though, not everybody can make me squirt.”

“Oh” Gina said again as she cleaned Sammy’s pussy with her tongue.

Sammy stroked Gina’s hair and then pulled her to her feet.

“You better get back to Master. I’m sure he wants to see how his new slave

looks. You are almost looking like a real slave now.”

“I will see you again and not just for your fitting.” Sammy grinned at Gina.

She waved to her as she went out the door. Walking wasn’t very comfortable the rings kept moving in her lips, which caused her some pain. Sammy had given her more liquid to treat the pussy rings with the same as she still did with her nipple rings. Gina gingerly headed back to Master’s quarters. The pussy juice on her face started to dry and it felt kind of funny. Almost as one of those beauty masks women put on. There was a slight odor as well but not bad smelling, but Gina did smell like pussy. When Gina returned to Master’s quarters she was told to lie down and spread her legs. Master toyed with the rings in her pussy and tugged at them.

“Very nice. You are starting to look like a slave should. We still have a few things that needs to be done but I’ll let the rings heal first.”

“I have some more work to do so lay still and have a rest.”

“Yes Master.”

Master returned to his monitors and Gina could see the main monitor was directed at Linda. Gina couldn’t see the entire monitor from where she was lying. Linda on the other hand could hear the sound of high heels approaching. Alex looked over Linda and then said.

“Morning cow. It is time to do some work on you again. First, we must do our

daily massage.”

Alex grabbed Linda’s left udder and started pulling and squeezing it. Linda

moaned. The burning pain wasn’t so bad anymore, but her udders were stretching her skin very tightly. Linda could feel that her udders had been filling up and when Alex squeezed them there was far less give to the skin. The first couple of days Linda had been able to feel the fluid moving around in here udders when they were squeezed but now there was far less movement inside. Alex could feel that the fluid had converted to fat a lot quicker than she thought it would. The new drug Linda was getting in her food must be working. This was good news to Alex. It meant tits could be grown in half the time. She must remember to tell Master, so Tina could be given the drug too. Linda continued to moan as Alex manhandled her udders. Alex then tugged on the tubes on the suckers. They were ready for the next injection because they had grown nicely. Alex removed the tubes to get a better feel on the suckers. They didn’t retract a bit when the

tubes were removed and although the skin on them was very tight, the sucker was ready for more. At 3/4 inch now Alex would inject enough to stretch them to 1 1/4 inches this time. She squeezed both the suckers and the reacted as they should by getting hard. Alex stuck two fingers in Linda’s pussy and sure enough, she was wet.

“Ok cow. Your suckers have grown nicely, and they are ready to grow more. I’ll inject enough this time to get them up to 1 1/4 inch. It might be a bit painful for you but then you like to be a proper cow, so a little pain shouldn’t worry you.”

“Uhhgggmm.” Linda tried to speak but the tube in her mouth prevented any

comprehensible words coming out.

“I know cow. You want them much longer than that but one step at the time.”

Linda felt panic. She wanted to tell these people she had enough, and she would do anything to just get out of her present predicament. Linda was mentally exhausted even if she physically wasn’t in bad shape. Her legs were tired from being stretched and not being able to bend them but overall, she was in pretty good shape.

“Since your udders have settled in I think it would be good for you to get some exercise. I had planned on the leg machine, but you are good enough for the carousel without hurting your udders.” Alex told Linda.

Alex proceeded to remove the tube from Linda’s mouth and her legs were unhooked from the ceiling chains. Alex pulled on Linda’s arms to get her off the swing and to stand her up. Linda wobbled since she wasn’t prepared to stand up and her high heels made it more difficult. Linda got her balance back and Alex bent down to remove her heels.

“Don’t think you would run very well in these, so it is best you run in your

stocking feet.”

“Please Mistress. Please remove my hood I’ll do anything you want.”

“Ah I see you haven’t lost your voice, but the hood stays on and the heels will go back on when you are done with your workout.”

“Please Mistress.”

“Be quiet you silly cow. Otherwise, you’ll just make it harder on yourself. I will let you pee first but the plug in your ass stays as well.”

Linda was about to beg again but though better of it. Her ass was very sore from having the butt plug in for so long but when Alex told her to pee, she let her bladder go, at least that gave her some relief.

“One last thing before your exercise. I need to inject your suckers.”

Without waiting for any response from Linda, she injected the right sucker and then attached the tube again pumping out the air until the tip of the sucker reached the 1 1/4 mark.

“Aaaaaarrggggghhh.” Linda howled.

The burning was bad, but the stretching was almost worse. It felt like her nipple had been torn from her tit. Linda had still not gotten used to thinking about them as udders and suckers. Alex swiftly repeated the process on the left sucker.

“Aaaiiieerrgghh.”

Linda was in pain again even if the suckers now got all her attention. Alex

attached the leash to her collar and tugging on led Linda away. The carousel was outside next to the day pen where Jackie was busy being fucked by Nero at the moment. Linda felt the fresh air on her body and took a deep breath. The corset didn’t allow her to fill her lungs, but the fresh air felt good. Alex started to attach Linda to the carousel, which consisted of a horizontal wheel with several rods sticking out from the center.

Linda’s wrist and waist were attached to one rod. Her wrists spread about two feet apart. This caused Linda to moan loudly since her shoulders were stiff from being tightly bound behind her back for days. Her collar leash was hooked onto the rod one over from her waist and wrists. This forced Linda to slightly bend forward.

“You are now on the carousel cow. When it starts moving you better keep up pace. At first, it will turn slowly but the speed will increase until you are at full gallop. If you fall it will simply drag you along which would be painful on your neck. Once every hour it will stop to allow you get watered. Sue will see to that. I would also use that break to pee if you need to.”

“Here we go. Enjoy your exercise.”

Alex flipped a switch and the wheel started turning. Linda felt the tug at her collar and a pull at her waist from the rods and she started walking. The pace was slow for the first three go arounds then the speed increased, and Linda had to quicken her pace. Alex watched Linda with amusement. Pretty soon, she would be running and sweating.

The corset would make it hard for her to breath, but she would learn quickly to take short quick breaths. Her hood would absorb most of the sweat from her head, but she would feel incredible hot under there. Linda was now jogging to keep pace with the wheel. Her udders bounced a little but not very much, they were rather firm even when the cow was jogging. Jackie wasn’t being used now and she couldn’t help looking at poor Linda. She was amazed to see how different she now looked. Those tubes swinging from her tits looked really strange to Jackie. Jackie had started to feel a slight tightness in her own tits but when she squeezed them nothing happen, and they felt ok. Jackie got no more time to think about it for the moment since Hannibal was in the mood for fucking his bitch. Jackie thought perhaps it best to take him in her ass since Alex was around. She only had Play Boy do her in the ass so far today. There was a bit of stinging as Hannibal was eager and just pushed straight home even if he couldn’t get his knot in Jackie’s ass. Jackie was stretching but she was still far away from taking the knot in her ass even her pussy had trouble with that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.