Paula's Wildest Fantasies Come True - Cover

Paula's Wildest Fantasies Come True

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Young Adult Sex Story: Paula has always fantasised about sex with a young boy. A walk along the river gives her the chance to realise those fantasies, and more.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Paula is a twenty-year-old redhead. She’s 5’7” tall, slim but with surprisingly large breasts for a girl with her physique.

The night before, she had a proper, nose-to-nose, no holes barred, slanging match with her boyfriend, Michael, and has decided to take a walk to think things over.

She drives a couple of miles out of town and parks up on the verge at the side of the road where she knows there is a nice stretch of river quite near. She walks the half mile to the river and turns left along the bank. It’s a beautiful summer day, with clear blue skies, and Paula’s mood lifts as she admires the views and the wildlife.

After about forty-five minutes, during which she hasn’t encountered a soul, she sees someone in the distance, sitting on the bank, fishing. As she gets closer, she sees that it’s a young boy, dressed in blue football shorts and shirt.

As she gets closer, she also sees that he’s a dead ringer for Justin, her brother. To be more accurate he is a dead ringer for Justin as he was two years ago. Her mind goes back to that morning.


She’d been woken up by a full bladder. She got up, grabbed her robe, and hurried along the corridor to the bathroom that she shared with Justin. She could hear the shower running, cursed under her breath, and hurried on to her parent’s bathroom. There she heard her father whistling inside and cursed some more.

She returned to her bathroom and knocked on the door. Nothing. She tried calling Justine’s name. Again nothing. At this point, Paula was close to wetting herself. She tried the door handle and breathed a huge sigh of relief when the door started to open.

She rushed in, past the shower behind the door, to the loo, raised the lid, plonked herself down, and let rip. The relief was delicious and she sat, blissfully emptying her bladder.

When she looked up she saw Justin in the shower. His back was facing her and she could see his bottom clearly through the glass shower door. His buttocks were incredibly firm with a cute dimple on either side. Her whole groin contracted with arousal, briefly cutting off the flow of urine. Paula was ashamed at her reaction to her little brother, dragged her eyes away, and stared furiously at the sink opposite her.

When she’d finished pissing, she turned to her right to reach for the toilet roll. As she did so she saw, out of the corner of her eye, Justin’s feet. Justine’s feet were pointing at her ... If Justine’s feet were pointing at her then ... Her eyes started to track upwards while her hand, on automatic pilot, ripped off a few sheets of tissue. Her eyes reached groin level and a sight which made her pussy clench even harder: a beautiful little flaccid penis, about three inches long above a pair of the cutest hairless balls.

She put her hand between her legs and wiped her pussy with the tissue paper. She continued to watch, transfixed, wiping gently. Strangely, it didn’t seem to be working that well. Then, as if by the power of her mind, the little cock twitched. It started to grow. She was really wiping quite firmly now. Then, to her disappointment, a hand went in front of his groin, covering him.

She looked up and could see Justine’s eyes glued firmly to her crotch. Her eyes returned to his groin. The hand was moving gently. He was rubbing himself!. The tissue paper was now quite wet and her fingers had pushed it part way inside her. She looked upwards again and their eyes met, both open wide.

Paula dropped the tissue paper, closed her robe, turned, flushed the toilet, and fled the room. It was only when she heard the squeak from the shower that she remembered that she shouldn’t have flushed the loo.

“Sorry, Justine! Thank you!” she cried as she disappeared through the door.

They never spoke of the event and nothing more occurred between them. It did, however, form the basis of many fantasies that Paula had since used while masturbating.


Thinking back to that morning has made Paula aroused all over again and she can feel her pussy getting moist. An idea occurs to her, it’s pretty bit naughty but she can’t resist it.

“Hi there, you having any luck?” she says. The boy glares at her and she remembers, from trips with her Dad, that making too much noise can scare the fish. She tries a different tack, “Is that Chelsea strip? My brother’s into them.” she asks more quietly. The boy’s face softens a bit and he says some stuff about his team that Paula mostly tunes out.

“I’m Paula. Good to meet you.”

“Josh, likewise.

“Do you think you could do me a favour?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“I want to do a bit of sunbathing, but I’m worried someone might see me. Could you keep a lookout and let me know if anyone comes along. Please?”

“Okay, no problem.”

“Thanks.”

Paula moves away a few feet, puts her handbag down, and starts to strip off, watching Josh out of the corner of her eye as she does. She takes off her blouse and can see him looking at her, then looking away as if worried about being caught. When she pulls her trousers down, he again has a quick look. She’s now dressed in just a lacy pair of panties and a bra.

With her back to Josh, she bends over to get her suntan lotion from her bag. When she turns back to Josh she can see him clearly checking out her ass and smiles to herself. Paula lays down, and the sun on her skin is lovely. She can feel the heat soaking into her pussy and she feels even more turned on. She peeks at Josh and can see he is still stealing glances at her.

After a while, she turns onto her front, reaches behind her back and undoes the strap of her bra. She moves her hands down to her panties and moves the edges up into her ass crack. Then she lays down again and watches Josh surreptitiously.

He’s now looking at her more frequently. She moves the hand furthest away from him under her pussy but over her panties; a finger directly under her clit. She lowers her body down so that it presses firmly on her clit. She can feel that she’s now quite wet.

After several long, lovely minutes of feeling his young, hungry eyes on her, she feels a pressure in her bladder and realises she’s going to have to take a piss. She looks around and sees a thin-looking bush. Her pussy tingles at the thought of exposing herself to a young boy again. She sits up, her bra staying on the ground, and turns to face him.

“I’m just going for a wee. Can you keep an eye on my stuff please, Josh?”

“No problem,” he replies. She can see his eyes are glued to her breasts. As she walks over to the bush she realises she wants to show more of herself to this young boy. When she gets there she deliberately stops a bit to the side of the bush so that Josh will be able to see her.

She then pulls her panties down and squats. She daren’t look, but Josh should be able to clearly see her bare ass. She takes her piss, stands up and, with her panties still around her ankles, bends over at the waist. She grabs her panties and slowly pulls them up. When she returns to Josh, she can see a distinct bulge in his shorts. From the look of it he has nothing on under them; her mouth waters slightly and she licks her lips.

She lays down again, picks up the sun cream and rubs it into her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples which are now fully erect and very sensitive. She is grateful that she wore white undies today because they don’t show the wetness leaking from her pussy. She glances across to Josh, his erection is now clearly tenting his shorts. Paula waits a few minutes then starts what she hopes is a good impersonation of a gentle snore. All the time she’s peeking at Josh through one slitted eye, and she can see him brazenly staring at her. As she continues to snore and watch, she sees him start to touch himself. Eventually, Josh plucks up his courage and moves closer to her. She can see him kneeling next to her, rubbing at his groin.

“Paula,” he says softly. She continues to snore. She feels him touch her shoulder with his fingertip. When she feels his fingers touch her breast she grabs him around the wrist and sits up.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” she shouts. “You can’t go around grabbing people like that. That’s sexual assault!”

“But- but- but--” stammers Josh. She stands up dragging Josh up with her by his wrist.

“I should report you!. You could go to prison. All those hairy smelly men in prison would love to get their hands on you!” Suddenly she’s mortified when she sees that Josh’s face has turned red and scrunched up, his bottom lip trembling. Worst of all she sees that his lovely little erection has vanished. She realises that she’s overdone it. She puts her arm around him and strokes his shoulder gently.

“It’s OK, don’t cry,” she says softly. “Maybe, if you’re nice to me, you won’t have to go to prison.” Josh perks up a bit. “If you promise to do exactly what I ask you, maybe I won’t tell anyone what you did. Will you do that?” Josh nods. Her hand drops and her fingertips graze across the front of his shorts.

“I won’t ask you to do anything bad. Is that OK?” Josh nods again, more enthusiastically. She strokes his penis more firmly, it twitches and starts to swell again. “That’s a good boy,” she says, possibly to Josh, possibly to his penis. He rapidly gets fully erect and Paula needs to feel it in the flesh. She puts her hand down the front of his shorts and grasps the gorgeous little cock. Josh immediately cums all over her hand.

“Oh yes, that’s good. That’s lovely,” she purrs and continues to rub his cum into his cock and balls until he’s completely soft. She kneels in front of him and pulls his shorts down to his ankles. This is the sight from two years ago that has been the start of so many of her masturbation sessions. A beautiful little soft cock. She sits and drinks in the sight, committing to memory every tiny detail.

When she can resist it no longer she leans forward and meticulously licks all the lovely boy cum from his cock and balls, savouring the delicious salty taste. She takes him in her left hand and pulls the foreskin back, exposing his cute little knob. Her tongue runs around the rim and then she takes it into her mouth, sucking it hungrily like a lollipop.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.