Mommies Really Shouldn't Do That - Cover

Mommies Really Shouldn't Do That

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: A mother discovers her son is sexually attracted to her and that she is aroused by exposing herself to him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   .

Kristen is a not terribly happily married woman of 31 living with her husband Tom and her young son John who is 17.

She is an attractive woman who keeps herself in shape with regular jogging sessions.

The reason Kristen is not all that happy is that her sex life with Tom in in a bit of a rut. They only make love about once every couple of weeks, normally when Tom has had a few beers.

It is rare that he satisfies her; she sometimes fakes it, less so recently. Fortunately he is an Area Sales Manager for a furniture manufacturer and so is away from home quite frequently. Kristen takes these opportunities to pleasure herself with a vibrator and this helps to keep her sane.

The cat has been sick, again, in front of the TV and Kristen is on her knees, clearing it up.

When she has finished she looks up. There is a dark image on the TV and in the reflection from it she can see John sitting on the sofa behind her; he is rubbing his crotch.

Several thoughts go through her mind in quick succession: Pride; her ass still looks good enough to turn on a virile young boy. Excitement; her pussy is tingling at the thought of his erection. Shame; this is her son she is getting all hot about. Pride again; she is not exposing anything, she is wearing a pair of stretch jeans; it the just the curves of her ass that turned him on.

Kristen then looks again at the TV and sees that the program is a pop video with Rihanna in one of her skimpy outfits. A new emotion goes through her, embarrassment; he was turned on by the video not her.

She picks up the kitchen towel that she was using to clean up, and and walks past John on her way out. She glances at his crotch and can see that he does, indeed, have an erection. Quite a nicely sized one she thinks and then is immediately ashamed of herself.

At various times during the day she finds herself wondering which it was that caused John to get hard. She is still thinking about it in bed later and can’t get to sleep. She decides to find out in the morning.

In the bathroom the next day she arranges the sash of her silk robe and the buttons of her nightie so that when she bends over, in front of the mirror, the tops of her breasts are clearly exposed. When she stands up straight everything looks fairly normal.

At breakfast, when she is passing John his pancakes, she ‘accidentally’ knocks over what is left of his juice. She fetches a cloth and bends over the table in front of him wiping up the mess.

The thrill of exposing herself to him exites her and she prolongs it, lifting more items on the table and wiping non-existent juice up. As she moves she can feel her, now rock hard, nipples rubbing against the inside of her nightdress.

She moves around the table.

“Did I any get on you?” she asks but, even if she couldn’t see his erection clearly through his shorts, she would have known from his reaction.

“No, no, no Mom. It’s fine!” he says in a panicky voice, skooching his chair further under the table.

The satisfaction she feels knowing that her body still has the ability to turn on a young boy is not the predominate emotion that she feels. She has become incredibly excited flashing her tits at him like that.

Her pussy is so soaking wet she is concerned that he may be able to smell her; the thought that he might actually making her pussy clench even more. This is the most intensely turned on that she has felt in years.

She turns back to the stove, leaning hard against the handle of the oven, putting pressure on her clit. She can almost feel John’s gaze boring into her backside. She stands like that until John leaves, just enjoying the glorious sensation.

She is still thinking about her excitement at showing herself to John when she goes upstairs to get dressed. She selects a mid-thigh length summer skirt that she has not worn in ages.

When John is at school she gets the step ladder from the cupboard under the stairs and loosens the bulb in the landing light socket until it goes off.

She thinks through her plan and feels her pussy start to moisten in anticipation.

She then realises that the light blue panties she put on this morning might well end up showing a damp patch and she worries this might be going too far.

She goes to her bedroom and eventually decides on a thin cotton pair of white, high cut briefs with a tiny bow on the front. She puts them on and goes over to the full length mirror.

She lifts up the skirt and assesses the effect. Not satisfied she pulls the panties up tighter to her crotch and looks again, there is now a distinct crease between her pussy lips.

She turns around and, looking over her shoulder, sees the bottom of her ass cheeks are showing nicely. She smiles, now happy with how it looks.

When John gets home from school she waits until he has gotten changed and then tells him about the problem with the light, asking him to hold the steps while she changes the bulb.

She climbs the step ladder and reaches up to the bulb. She knows her ass should now be easily visible to John if he looks up. She looks down and can clearly see that his eyes are fixed up her skirt. Her pussy clenches in response.

“I’ve nearly got it, don’t let go of the ladder.”

She fumbles around with the bulb while actually just watching her son with his eyes glued to her ass. She moves her legs apart as much as the steps will allow.

She is actually trembling now from excitement. She hasn’t felt this way since she was a young girl. Eventually she realises that she has to stop and screws the bulb in properly so that it lights up.

She climbs down the steps, pushing her ass out as she does so in the hope of rubbing herself against him, but she misses. She turns around to see what effect all this has had on John, but he has his hands in from of his groin.

“Thanks John, can you put the steps away for me?. Please.”

As he raises his hands to pick up the ladder she can see the unmistakeable bulge in his trousers and smiles to herself.

The next afternoon, when John gets home from school she in front of the bookcase with a large cardboard box at her feet.

“I thought I would go through these and get rid of the ones I don’t want.” she explains to John. This is actually something she has been meaning to do but hasn’t gotten round to.

John sits down on the sofa and starts looking at his phone.

She has picked out a similar skirt to yesterday but under it she is wearing a white thong. She doesn’t normally wear them as she finds them a bit uncomfortable; this pair are reserved for when Tom has been a particularly good boy, i.e not for some time.

As she works her way down the shelves she has to bend down to get the books and she thinks John will be able to see the tops of her legs, possibly with an occasional flash of the bottom of her ass cheeks.

She is getting quite worked up. She turns around and catches John looking at her ass; he quickly looks back down at his phone and she turns back to her work, smiling.

When she reaches the bottom shelves she kneels down, crosses one ankle over the other and sits down. This has the effect of pressing her pussy against her heel. She wriggles slightly to enhance the feelings and realises that she is now practically masturbating in front of her son.

She leans forward to select another book and thinks that John should definitely now be able to see the bottom of her, basically naked, ass cheeks.

She sits back, wriggle, looks at the book, wriggle, puts it in the box, wriggle, leans forward for next book ... Rinse and repeat until she can feel the wetness leaking from her cunt on to the back of her heel. She is really turned on now and the urge to fill her cunt with something is overwhelming, but that will have to wait.

She stands up and bends over at the waist, rummaging through the books in the box. She knows this must be exposing all of her ass to to John’s gaze.

After a short while she hears a soft grunt and then John rushes from the room in the direction of the kitchen.

Kristen smiles widely. She picks up the box, stands by the door, and waits. When she hears John coming back, she steps into the corridor to meet him. She can see a large wet patch on the front of his trackie bottoms; she has made him cum!

As they squeeze past each other in the corridor she pushes out her bottom against his crotch, further adding to her excitement.

That night, since Tom is away on business, she is alone in her bed. The only illumination is a soft glow from her bedside light. She can finally do something about her hungry urge to have something inside her.

She is masturbating with a vibrator driving it in and out of her pussy, reliving the events of the afternoon in her mind.

She happens to glance in the direction of the door and panics briefly when she sees that she has not closed it properly. She breathes out a sigh of relief when she sees that it is closed enough that there is no gap, and her hand starts to move again.

She continues, running her fingers through her cunt lips below the vibrator, and transfering her juices to her clit. She teases out her clit and massages it very gently. She is getting close now and her ass rises off the bed, her hips weaving. She looks back at the door; it is now open, with a gap of at least two inches! It is dark in the corridor outside and she can see nothing. John has been watching her! She drives the vibrator deeper, more urgently. John might still be watching her! She pushes it as deep into her vagina as she can and the fingers rubbing her clit move faster, pushing down harder. She cums, her ass thrust up in the air, her toes curling under ... It is the best orgasm that she has had in years.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.