Heavy Metal Princess - Cover

Heavy Metal Princess

Copyright© 2022 by Celena

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man finally finds a love that he thought he'd lost forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Black Female   White Male   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

After we had breakfast, I loaded the dishwasher, then asked my daughter if she’d mind going with me to the local shopping mall. Her answer was,” Sure Daddy. What’ cha shopping for?” I returned with,” Oh ... nothing much. I just thought that some gorgeous young lady might like some new clothes and shoes. You know, a whole new wardrobe?” Her smile almost split her face. She jumped into my arms, squeezed me tight, and covered my face with kisses, including a very long, smoking hot lover’s kiss. I said, “One thing that I want to make clear baby ... I’m not doing this to buy your love or to try to out-do anyone. I’m doing it because, first of all, your my daughter and I love you, and secondly, you need some really nice dresses and other things because I plan on taking you out and showing you off. How’s that sound?” Her answer was more smoking hot lover’s kisses. So we got dressed and off we went. Of course, she noticed the massive tent in my jeans. She walked up to hug me, squeezed my cock, and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry Daddy, your little girl will take care of that a little later. After all, I have to show my appreciation somehow. Right?” I didn’t have a clue how to answer that.

I led her into the garage and said, “Okay Chancy, your choice; the Mercedes or that old black van.” She looked flabbergasted, saying, “Is that it? Is that the van that my Mom told me about? Can I see inside it?” She batted her eyelashes, then said, “Pretty please, Daddy?” What father could resist?

She was a 1976 Chevy G30 long wheelbase van, that I painted in a deep black metallic. What made the paint really pop was the fact that the metallic wasn’t just plain old silver or gold, it was rainbow colors, and with the amount of clear-coat that I’d sprayed over it made it all just glow. In other words, it looked like a ski boat. It literally sparkled, especially out in the bright sunlight. I’d gotten many a compliment from car guys. She definitely drew attention.

I opened the side doors and my daughter looked inside. The interior was another showstopper. It was done with lots of reds and blacks, with dark wood accents. There was in fact a beautiful queen size bed in the back, that had a dark red crushed velvet comforter, which was set off with black crushed velvet pillows. The ceiling over the bed was mirrored, which was surrounded by dark wood panels. There were also red accent lamps on the wall above the head of the bed. All in all, I’d designed the entire interior to resemble the Captain’s quarters of a pirate’s ship. Although Felicia had nicknamed my van “The Lovemobile”, I’d actually had a mirror made that said “The Black Pearl” in Old English style gold leaf lettering, which was placed on the wall between the two lamps. What can I say? I’m a fan of certain Johnny Depp movies. You know; pirate theme interior of a black custom van?

Anyway, most people who saw it loved the whole theme, and Felicia REALLY loved it. And by the look on Chancy’s face, she did too. “So this is where you and my Mom had your ... trysts?”, she asked with excitement in her voice. I answered, “Yes Chancy. And just so you know, ONLY your Mom and I ‘spent time’ in here. I never, umm ... entertained another woman in my van. Not one, because it just didn’t seem right.” She looked deep into my eyes, then kissed me. It wasn’t a sexually charged kiss like the others that we’d shared thus far, but a very ... sweet kiss. One that said “I love you”, loud and clear. She then pulled back and said, “That’s the sweetest thing that I’ve ever heard. I really love you Daddy. I really, truly do.”

She climbed on up and into the van, then stretched out onto the bed. She then opened her arms in invitation and smiled at me. She said quietly, “Lay your head down on my shoulder Daddy. I feel like holding you close instead of you holding me.” I looked into her eyes and complied.

As I lay there, she kissed me several times on my forehead, while languidly running her fingers through my hair. She made me feel so relaxed, so loved, so content and complete. She finally said, “Daddy, look at me.” I raised up to lean my head on one arm, then waited for her to speak. She kissed me deeply, then said, “Daddy, I’m a virgin, but my hymen has been broken. I admit, I sort of did it myself ... with a ... ummm ... brush handle. Am I bad for doing that?” I answered, “No baby, you’re not ‘bad’. Everyone masturbates from time to time. Even me.” That got me another one of her signature kisses.

“Daddy, I want to give you my virginity. I can’t help it, but I’ve fallen completely in love with you. I know that you’re in love with me too. You can’t deny it, because I feel it. I’m going to give you my virginity right here in this van, because I think probably this is where I was conceived. You and my Mom made love to each other here, and here is where I want to give myself to you. You’ll take care if me. You’ll never hurt me. So please Daddy, please make love to me.

After saying that, my only response was, “Oh Chancy...”. She then sat up and pulled her T shirt up and over her head, then shook out her beautiful hair. Her breasts were beautiful and perfect. She propped some pillows up so she was slightly reclined, then reached for me, guiding my mouth to one of her luscious nipples. With one hand, she held her breast up for me, and with the other, she ran her fingers through my hair. She then cooed to me quietly, telling me how much she loved me, even referring to herself as “Momma”. I’d never felt so relaxed, and yet so turned on. I knew then that I was, in fact, in love with her. I couldn’t help whether I’d just met her, or that she was my seventeen year old daughter.

After what seemed like hours of suckling from both her titties, she whispered, “Take off your clothes.” I quickly complied. I then asked her to lie down so that I could remove her shorts and then her lacy black panties.

Once we were both naked, I positioned myself between her perfect legs, then bent on down so that I could kiss and nip her creamy inner thighs. She drew in a sharp breath and asked, “Wha ... what are you doing Daddy? Oh my God, are you...?” I answered, “Yes baby girl, I’m going to eat your little hairy pussy. Would you like that Princess?” She squealed and said, “Oh ... ooooh! Daaaaaddy!”

I began by licking and kissing her inner thighs, from one to the other, slowly, slowly getting closer to her center. Her scent was becoming stronger by the second, and it was absolutely intoxicating. I actually became lost in the moment. I could hear nothing as I zeroed in on the source of that scent. I noticed that her hips began thrusting up and down, and that she put her feet flat on the bed. I then took hold of her hips and finally dove in. I flattened my tongue and slowly licked from her little pink rosebud all the way up to her throbbing clit. Her pussy was the tiniest one that I’d ever seen. From the very bottom of it, to her clitoral hood wasn’t more than an inch and a half. I began to wonder how in the world would I get my cock inside the little thing. My cock was just nine inches and six and a half inches around. My God, I’d have to be extremely careful or I’d rip her in two.

She began to thrust her hips up and down faster, as she began to moan with ecstasy. It was then that I attacked her prominent clit. When I sucked it into my mouth, she grabbed my head and began to ride my face hard and fast. That’s when she screamed out and shuddered, then squirted her girl-cum in large amounts all over my face. My God, this girl was HOT! She may only be seventeen, but she was all woman! I stopped to ask her if she was okay, “My GOD, Daddy! Don’t stop! Don’t you dare stop!” That’s the answer I wanted to hear.

I decided to really go crazy on her. Her sexy little body, the strong female scent, and her reaction to my mouth and tongue sent me over the edge. I picked up her legs and bent her practically in two. That put her sexy pussy and her perfect pink pucker on perfect display, so I dove in like a man possessed.

When I first swiped my tongue on her tasty little asshole, she shrieked in ecstasy. “Wha ... what are you DOING to me Daddy?!” Are you really licking my ... my ass? Oh ... oh ... ONHHHHAAAAAGGGHHHH! THAT’S IT DADDY! LICK MY FUCKING ASS! OOOOH YESSSSS!” She hissed, moaned and screamed in pure, sinful, incestuous ecstasy. As I ate out her asshole, I lost all sanity. I licked and sucked it, then pushed the tip of my tongue inside as far as I could, before swiping up to absolutely attack her pussy and clit. She wrapped her legs around my neck and thrust her crotch up harder and harder, fucking my face and tongue. Her moaning and screaming turned into one continuous sound, and both of us were covered in a shiny coat of perspiration. Finally, after countless orgasms, she begged, “Enough Daddy! Oh my God please, enough! I can’t take anymore!” I relented and laid her back down onto the bed. I was just as worn out as she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.