Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Circle-K

Fiction Sex Story: Circle-K - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“I’m not feeling so great,” Sydney said once the station wagon began to move.

Candace took the half-empty beer cup from her. “First, no more of this,” she said. To Elliot she said, “We should get her some water and aspirin.”

“We’ll stop at a Circle-K,” he replied. “I need to make a phone call anyway.”

“Me too,” Candace agreed.


“How they hanging?” Barry was pouring himself a slushie when a familiar voice tormented him. “Did they burst, or did you pay some toothless hobo to finish you off?”

He turned to face his ex. “You are one cruel bitch, Beth.”

“What?” She said innocently. “You wanted a chance to prove you could make me come, and you did.” She smiled viciously at him. “We both got what we wanted.”

With alarming speed, Barry stepped in close and wrapped an arm around the tiny woman. His face hung above hers, mere inches away. “How about we try again, and this time we both get what we really want?”

She let him hold her there for a moment, smiling to let him know that she was in charge. Then she slipped away to a less intimate distance. “I don’t think that’s possible,” she told him. “Look at you! You’re so wound-up, you wouldn’t last three strokes. I don’t see what’s in it for me.”

“Come on, Beth, you know me better than that,” he said, pausing to suck frozen coke from his straw.

“I know you better than you know yourself,” she told him. “There is absolutely no way you could last long enough to make me come again.”

“Watch me,” he responded defiantly.

Beth threw her hands in the air. “All right - I’m feeling generous. I’ll give you this one chance. Don’t make a fool of yourself, okay?”

A moment later they had locked the bathroom door. He rushed to help her out of her jacket and then pulled up her shirt and began feasting on her breasts. She smiled and enjoyed the only mouth that had ever really understood her nipples.

He had to bend to suck her tits, so his groin was out of her hands’ reach, but one foot managed to escape its boot and tease his crotch. His hard cock and lumpy balls shifted under her foot’s playful caress.

Barry abandoned Beth’s chest and dropped his pants and underwear. Beth took hold of his cock testing it. The shaft was sticky but there was fluid around the head, previously trapped by his foreskin. Beth ran her finger around his sensitive ridge making him shiver, and then sucked on her fingertip. “That’s not pussy. That’s pre-come,” she declared. “Have you been hot ‘n bothered over me this whole time?” She asked sweetly.

“Maybe when we’re done I’ll tell you about the things I’ve seen tonight,” he told her.

Assertively he spun her around and pulled down her tights. After testing the wetness of her panties, he pulled them down, too.

“Oh!” Beth said playfully.

He took her from behind, half-bent with her hands on the wall. He thrust his cock into her with determination, vigor. She grunted as she received each one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.