Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

ASU

Fiction Sex Story: ASU - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Arizona State University was their first stop. They found a place to park and walked to the Pi Kappa Alpha house. A recent initiate named John possessed the picture Gus had titled “Warmup”, and was expected to be at the party tonight.

Candace’s companions split up, each of the eighteen year olds mistakenly assuming that somebody else would be keeping an eye on the drunk almost-ninth-grader.

She wasn’t alone for long. Jessie’s Girl began to play on the stereo, and Sydney allowed her body to move to the beat. She closed her eyes for a moment; when she opened them again, a blond boy with glasses was standing in front of her.

“So how’s your night going, cutie?” The blond boy asked her.

“Pretty well,” Sydney said bashfully. “I got drunk for the first time! And I had my first kiss. Oh, and I danced naked for some boys I just met.” She beamed with the delight at revealing her secret naughty side that she hadn’t known existed.

“Righteous. Are you always this wild?” The boy asked. Just then, two more party-goers joined them. The long haired one gave the blond boy a high-five. The black one looked Sydney over with a cool eye.

“No!” Sydney answered, touching the blond boy playfully. “It just happened. Well, some of it just happened. I did the first kiss on purpose because I’m going in for surgery next week, and I might die.”

“What, for real?” The black guy asked.

A pretty girl in a tube top flitted by carrying a tray full of plastic cups filled with beer. Each of the boys took one, and they gave one to Sydney.

“Uh-huh!” Sydney said, and then took a swallow from her cup. “They need to fix a valve in my heart. It’s normally not that hard of an operation, but I’m allergic to the anesthetic they normally use, so that makes it riskier. They tried to fix it once before.” She took another drink. She added, “Wanna see my scar?”

Without waiting, she handed her beer to the blond boy and undid her first two buttons, revealing the tops of her pretty young breasts, and the scar that ran between them.

“Whoa,” the blond boy said. “No wonder you’re living it up tonight.”

The black boy considered: “Fuck. If I had that shit going on, I’d be doing lines every hour and fucking everything on two legs.”

Sydney blushed. “Well I don’t know where I’d find a guy who would want to do it with me,” she said with sincere naivete.

“You’re kidding, right?” The long haired boy said.

Sydney suddenly understood the looks the boys were giving her - the meaning of their attention. She suddenly realized that she had options to do things - things that she thought might never happen in her life. She looked them over, wondering if she was brave enough to take them up on their implied offer. She wondered which one she wanted most.

“Absolutely anything you want,” the blond boy said, “all you have to do is give the word. We can’t let you go to the hospital regretting what you missed out on.” The others nodded.

“Really?” She asked. She sipped shyly at first, and then gulped the rest of her beer.

“Name it,” the black boy said.

Sydney looked between the three of them. They were all lovely - any of them would be a dream to lose her virginity to. “I don’t think I can choose,” she said.

The long haired boy shrugged. “I’m down with that. Brothers?” The others nodded. Sydney’s eyes bugged out at the realization of what had been suggested.

“Just one thing,” the blond boy asked. “How old are you?”

“Eighteen?” Sydney answered.

“All right!”

The three boys carried her, laughing as if she were riding a rollercoaster, into a bedroom. They set her down across a single bed, so her head and her legs draped off opposite sides. The black boy knelt, cradled her head, and invaded her mouth with his tongue. The blond one unbuttoned her romper and touched her chest. The long-haired boy knelt between her legs and caressed her thighs.

Shortly, they took a break to relieve her of all clothes except her panties. She moaned and squirmed at the pleasure of being touched, almost all over. She had lips on her nipples and hands grabbing the meat of her boobs. Fingertips teased at the edges of her underwear, and hot humid breath swept across her thighs. All the while, an experienced mouth taught her how much there was to know about kissing.

She pulled away from her kiss. “Can I touch your thing?” She asked the boy whose face was in front of her.

The black boy stood and removed his shorts and underwear. His hard cock was staring her in the face. She grabbed it, squeezing and tugging, experimenting with her new toy. “I like the way it feels,” she said. “It’s heavy!”

Sydney licked the tip of the waiting cock, and then sucked the tip into her mouth. Its owner sighed with appreciation.

At the same time, the long-haired boy wiggled her panties off of her legs and touched her damp pussy. “Hey! You guys ever seen a hymen?”

The black guy stayed right where he was, with his dick inside the eager novice cock-sucker’s mouth. The blond boy moved around to the side of the bed excitedly, while the other spread her lips apart. “Whoa,” the blond boy said.

“Ohmigod! This is so embarrassing!” Sydney laughed. “I don’t really know what I’m doing,” she admitted.

“Yeah you do,” the black boy told her, and guided her mouth back to his rod. She had an instinct for sucking just right, and without conscious thought, her hand began stroking his shaft.

“It’s okay. I haven’t gone all the way yet either,” the blond boy confessed.

The long-haired boy stood up and stepped back. “Then you should go first.”

“Lick her first,” the black boy advised. The other two gave him confused looks. “Make her come before putting it in. It’ll hurt less that way.”

The blond boy set his glasses aside and pressed his tongue to Sydney’s pussy. He didn’t know what to do, at first, but his slow exploratory slobbering felt wonderful. The other boy joined her on the bed and massaged her boobs in a calm rolling pattern.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.