Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Zia

Fiction Sex Story: Zia - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

When Candace joined them in the car, Barry had trouble believing she was the girl from the photo. Her face was just as pretty, her body was shapely; but this Candace was a preppy, not a nasty girl. She was practically wearing the uniform: a light blue Izod shirt and plaid skirt, a fuchsia sweater on her back tied loosely around her neck, dock shoes with no socks. She even had a headband that matched her sweater holding back her long blonde hair.

“I hate driving in Tempe,” Elliot complained to nobody in particular. “The lanes are too narrow.”

Soon they arrived at Zia Records. Candace’s ex welcomed them with a big smile from behind the counter. There was a respectable-sized crowd at the record store, but at the time, everyone was browsing and nobody needed a cashier.

“What the fuck did you do, Gus?” Candace spit.

“Hey Candace! What are you talking about?” Gus asked with a mocking smile.

Candace lowered her voice. “I’m talking about the pictures, you piece of shit!”

“Oh, yeah, those,” he said. “I figured that since we’re no longer dating, I wasn’t under an obligation to keep them secret any more.”

“You dick!” Candace spit, before lowering her voice again. “You’re going to give me every one of those pictures, and the negatives, right now!”

“I can’t,” Gus said, turning his palms to the sky. “I gave them all away, and the negatives were destroyed. I left them in the car in the sun. They blistered. The only one I have left is this one,” he said, patting the chest pocket of his bowling shirt. “It’s the one I call ‘Aftermath’ - reminds me of my good work.”

“Give me that picture, and tell me everyone you gave them out to, and where to find them,” Candace insisted.

“What’s in it for me?” Gus asked.

Elliot took a half step forward. “How about we don’t waste you?”

“In front of all these witnesses?” Gus gestured at the store.

“We’ll take our chances,” Barry added.

Candace held up her hand. “I want this over. What do you want, Gus?”

“I have been missing your blowjobs...,” he suggested.

“Fine.” Candace agreed. “Give me the picture and the info, and tomorrow I’ll come to your place and suck you off.”

“Eh..., now would be better,” he bartered.

“Fine! You’ve got a back room or something?” Candace frustratedly.

Here and now,” he said, pointing straight down.

“You can’t trust this prick,” Elliot protested.

Gus handed Sydney the photo from his pocket. “Here,” he said. “A gesture of good faith.” Sydney glanced at the photo before putting it in her pocket with the other one. This one looked similar: taken from above, with naked Candace lying on her back with her feet in the air. The only difference was that, in this one, glistening white come was pooled at the bottom of her pussy and dripping onto the sheets.

Candace turned to her companions. “Guys, just, give me two minutes. It won’t take longer than that.”

She made her way behind the counter and got down on her knees. Sydney stayed, as if to protect her cousin, but Elliot dragged her off to the movie soundtrack section.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.