Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Catherine’s House

Fiction Sex Story: Catherine’s House - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Elliot was worried about how long it would take to drop Sydney off at home, so they agreed that she would hang out with them as they visited Catherine’s house.

“Elliot and I are going to go out back. We’d like privacy please,” Catherine told her younger brothers. “Will you please entertain Barry and Sydney?”

Catherine hadn’t turned on the patio lights when she led Elliot into the backyard. “Turn around,” she instructed him at the foot of the pool. When she allowed him to face her again, she was in the dark swimming pool, naked, having left a pile of clothes next to him.

“Now you,” she said. She didn’t seem to be offering him the same modesty that she had claimed for herself. In fact, she was just plain staring. He didn’t hesitate at all with his shirt and shoes, but his half-hard cock gave him pause: it was either too big or too small for the circumstances, he feared. Still, he wasn’t going to let this opportunity go. He kicked off his pants, removed his underwear, and waded in with her.

The two recent graduates laughed and talked about school and classmates while flitting around the shallow end of the pool. Sometimes they would look at the darkened and distorted shapes of each other’s bodies under the water’s surface.

Finally emboldened by repeated accidental contact between their bodies, Elliot wrapped his arm around Catherine’s waist and held her close to him. He kissed her chlorine-flavored lips. She smiled through the kiss and held him in return. His hands moved to her dancer’s ass and she giggled approvingly.

Catherine’s hand found Elliot’s fully erect dick. She squeezed it lightly and stroked back and forth. Her fingers brushed the ridge of his cock-head, creating an almost unbearable intensity. He moaned at first, and then begged. “Can we please go into your bedroom?”

Catherine shook her head. “No - this is all there is for now.” She nuzzled his neck and kissed him there. “A nice memory to take to college.” She stared at his face and stroked faster. His gaze was unfocused, toward the stars. “Maybe we can meet for winter break. Even if we’re seeing people, it would be nice to meet for dinner.”

Elliot groaned while Catherine continued her expert hand work on his cock. He tried to hold it back - he didn’t want the moment to end - but it was inevitable: he came, shooting bursts of thick come swirling into the pool water. He groaned. Catherine slowed her strokes until finally her hand left his cock.

Elliot reached toward her groin, but Catherine stopped him. “I’d really like to make you come,” he told her, begging her with his eyes.

She shook her head. “I’ll go get some towels.”


Catherine’s brothers had MTV playing, but they weren’t paying much attention. The older one was drawing hellscapes in colored pencil, while the younger one read from the Advanced D&D Dungeon Master’s Guide.

“Hey, do you guys get the Playboy channel?” Barry asked after a few minutes of being ignored. He still had the hard-on Beth had left him with.

Receiving no answer, he fiddled with the cable remote. The audio came through fine - full of moans and grunts, and two women telling a man what to do to them. He flipped the channel back and forth, each time catching a brief glimpse of three naked bodies on a bed tonguing each other before the picture re-scrambled. Ultimately, he found the experience more frustrating than arousing, and switched back to MTV.

“Hey - you want to see something good?” The older brother asked. He pulled a four inch photo print from the back half of his sketch book.

Barry approached and looked at the photo. It was a naked blonde woman with a stunning figure and gorgeous face, lying on her back on a bed with her feet up in the air. The picture was taken from directly above her, and her whole cunt was on display, opened up like a flower in bloom. “Damn...,” Barry exclaimed.

The younger brother joined the other boys at the table. “Bitchin!” He say with awe.

Sydney took an interest and walked up the the table, but the boys blocked her with their bodies. “I wanna see!”

“You don’t want to see this, Syd,” Barry told her protectively. Sydney scowled.

“It’s like if Paulina Porizkova did a shoot for Hustler!” The younger brother proclaimed.

Sydney wiggled her way between the wall of boys, inadvertently bumping against two erections in the process. Sydney had never seen pictures like this before. She and her friend Judy had once snuck a look at a Playboy swiped from Judy’s step-father, but this was a degree of lewd she hadn’t known even existed.

“That’s my cousin!” Sydney exclaimed.

“No way!” Said the older brother. “Can I meet her?”

Sydney ignored his audacity. “You have to give me that picture,” she said. “It would destroy her to know that a stranger had a picture of her like that.”

“No way! This thing’s mondo valuable!” The older brother argued.

“Please!”

He looked at her indignantly. “What will you give me?”

“I...,” she stammered, trying to think of something valuable that was hers to offer.

“Show us your tits!” The younger brother offered.

The older brother shook his head. “No - full nudity,” he said. “You do a strip dance for us, and I’ll give you the picture.”

Sydney’s mouth kept changing shapes as if she were going to speak, but no sound came out. Her eyes remained wide with astonishment the whole time. She kept glancing at the photo in his hand.

The older brother pressed the attack. “Four minutes of us seeing you naked, or a lifetime of her.”

Sydney didn’t know how to respond. “I...,” she began. “I’ve got a scar,” she finally said, touching her hand to the center of her chest. She looked to Barry for help, but he just shrugged.

“Hang on a sec,” the older brother said, disappearing into the kitchen. He came back with a fancy-looking liquor bottle and a shot glass. “Have a shot of this while you decide.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.