Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

VR

Fiction Sex Story: VR - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

By the time Elliot was ready to go, Sydney had changed clothes. For her possible first kiss, she had chosen a blue floral romper that could easily have been mistaken for a dress, with a thin brown belt.

Their first stop was to pick up Barry - Elliot’s best friend. The blue spikes of his short mohawk brushed the car’s ceiling when he got into the front seat, and the safety pins on his sleeveless denim jacket snagged the seatbelt. “Hey kid,” he said warmly to Sydney before unzipping his vinal cassette travel case and inserting a mixed-tape into the car’s stereo.

Video Roundup was packed, as expected on a Saturday night. A pack of a dozen skinheads loitered in the parking lot. The teens split up.

“I’m impressed!” Barry said as he approached the short girl with the spiky black hair and leather jacket playing Moon Patrol. Her blouse had a Fleur-de-Lis print, and an ankh hung from her wine-red choker. “I was sure you’d be under your covers in bed, crying about what you lost.”

“As if,” Beth replied. “I’m celebrating. Maybe later tonight I’ll see about finding a guy who can actually make me come.” Beth’s friend Christina sniggered.

“Don’t even try that lie with me,” Barry told her. “I made you come every fucking time, and you loved it.”

“Not even,” Beth said with an eye-roll. “Maybe one time in ten.”

“Even. I suppose you’re claiming that you faked all the rest?” Barry asked, a hint of insecurity showing through.

“Yeah. That’s how it works,” Beth said condescendingly.

“Pff,” Barry emoted. He turned away and then immediately back. “I’ll bet you a thousand dollars I can make you come,” he challenged.

“Like you have a thousand dollars.”

“All right then, no money,” he said heatedly. “I’ll lower myself to fucking you one last time, just to prove you wrong.”

Beth surprised him. “Okay - let’s see what you’ve got, stud.”

When the coast was clear, Beth smuggled Barry into a stall in the girls’ bathroom. Barry dropped his pants and sat on the toilet seat. Beth took her time hanging up her jacket. She scoffed at her first view of Barry’s dick since their breakup. She rolled her tights down to her ankles, pushed her panties down, and lifted her skirt before backing up onto Barry’s lap and sucking his cock into her cunt.

Their bodies worked together to move his dick inside her pussy - a well-practiced partnership. Soft sounds escaped both their mouths, indifferent to the women coming and going, peeing and washing, in the room just outside the stall.

Barry reached his hands under his ex’s shirt. She was braless, like he’d hoped. He knew her large firm tits well: how her nipples lay a little high on her breasts, and tilted upward. After a moment of cupping and squeezing, his fingers zeroed in on her stiff nubs. His fingertips made delicate twists - moves learned from countless trials, designed to make just Beth go wild. She bounced on his cock and moaned like the dead.

“Admit it...,” Barry chided.

“You might just...,” Beth began breathlessly. “I might. I think. Mmm. Oh, oh fuck. Oh Christ! Yes! Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmmmmm!” There was no doubt in Barry’s mind that she came; he could feel the contractions both on his dick, and in her mid-section. She couldn’t have possibly faked that.

For just a moment, Barry was happy in his victory, but then Beth stood up. She began to pull up her tights.

“What are you doing?” Barry asked, his wet hard-on throbbing.

She turned to face him as she put her arm through the sleeve of her jacket. “I guess you were right, Barry - you can make me come. You win!” She opened the stall door and left.

“Beth?” Barry said in a panic. “C’mon, you can’t leave me like this. Beth please!” He heard the outer door open and close. “Anyone out there willing to help a guy out?”


Barry found Elliot and Sydney at the Donkey Kong Junior machine. She had just gambled by reaching for a piece of fruit and got caught by a snapjaw. “Did you find Catherine?” He asked.

“Yeah,” Elliot replied.

“And...?”

“I told her that I liked her - that I regret not asking her out,” Elliot explained. “She said that she liked me too.”

“Righteous. So where’s she going to college?” Barry enthused.

“Princeton,” Elliot said with a frown.

“Ah. That is nowhere near Flagstaff,” Barry sympathized. “Summer fling?”

Elliot shook his head. “No. On Monday she’s leaving to spend the summer with her grandparents in Sacramento.” He shrugged. “She invited us to come hang at her place after we drop Syd off at Jeremy’s. At least that’s something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.