Scottsdale 1985 - Cover

Scottsdale 1985

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Epilogue

Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - One has unfinished business with a crush before college. One wants to live a little before it's too late. One is in a desperate race for damage control. One just tagged along with the cassettes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Sydney’s operation went flawlessly, and her recovery was swift. Every one of her BBS friends visited her in the hospital, and a few times in what was left of the summer she managed to be alone with Jeremy, and build upon their first kiss.

Elliot and Catherine wrote to each other from college. They had a brief but intense romance over winter break, but they both started seeing other people when school began again. They remained friends.

Candace went to college and became one of the founding members of the Chi Omicron sorority. She met Marcus again at their ten-year high school reunion, they began dating, and eventually married.

Barry and Beth never got back together, and yet they frequently got together. Their spouses came to accept their complex relationship.

Gus went to prison for child pornography after giving away naked pictures of his fifteen year old girlfriend to an undercover cop. Duplicate prints of Candace and several other girls were discovered during the investigation, and they were ordered destroyed by the court. They weren’t. They surfaced decades later on the Internet, forcing several mothers to have difficult discussions with their teenage daughters.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.