The British Are Cumin - Cover

The British Are Cumin

by CCNaughtyBits

Copyright© 2023 by CCNaughtyBits

True Story Sex Story: A true story of a swinger/lifestyle experience

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

It was our last day at the resort and I wanted to make it count. All week long we had been eyeing this younger couple from England. They were almost ten years younger than us and both very attractive. Why might you ask? Well we are swingers/lifestyle, however you want to call it. I get off on watching my husband fuck other women. I find it so hot, and when it works out I get to fuck their husbands in turn. But to be honest those 4 way connections are hard to find.

So the last night there, we were sitting at the bar when they come over. I strike up a conversation, enjoying the witty banter. I must say the British are much better at the art of conversation than us Americans. Sorry but it is true. The conversation wasn’t sexual, at least not yet. Little by little I started to get their stories and what they are into. It’s a fun hobby of mine, getting the story of how they started and what they’ve done in the lifestyle. My husband leaves for the restroom and I shoot my shot. I asked if they were interested in coming back to our room for some naughty fun. They looked at each other and nodded, perfect. I just knew it would be a fun night. When my husband comes back he was a bit surprised when I told him we were all ready to go back to our room. But he can’t be too surprised, I can close a good deal when I see one.

As we get into the room, I immediately undress and turn on the shower. I ask her if she would like to join me. The hotel room has a shower where you are able to see the whole person in almost every location in the room. I’m a smart one, aren’t I? So as she joins me I’m able to see her beautiful body. Her skin is milky and so soft. Her tits are about a C cup and nipples are pierced. She’s got a tight looking slit. My husband is going to love her! Gorgeous face and a perfect body to boot! We start soaping each other up and exploring each other’s tits, getting close to each other so we are rubbing our slick bodies on each other. My hands explore her thighs and lightly grave her slit. Start kissing slowly as I see both men in my peripheral vision watching us. I can’t wait to give them a good show! We get out of the shower and dry off.

I lead her to the bed and tell her we are going to put on a show for the guys. They sit on the couch that’s in the corner of the room across from the bed. That being the location, I position both our legs at an angle so that they can see both of our pussies much easier. The lights are low but bright enough to see it all. She lays down on her back and I start stroking her face and kissing her. Her lips are so soft and her face has that beautiful look of arousal. We deepen the kiss as I move from laying on my side to up on my hands and knees so that the guys can see my pussy from behind. I grab my hitachi toy and start rubbing on her pierced nipples, they are hard and such a soft pink color which is a contrast to my brown latina ones. She is blond and slender, light skinned, I am tanned brown and dark with curves. The contrast turns me on and as I look back on the guys, I believe they like what they see. I continue to tease her with the toy, bringing it down her flat abdomen but not on her slit yet, I trail it down her thighs and back up. I take my hand and open her right thigh wide open, giving both guys a visual of her perfect pussy. As I look down I can see it getting slick. Her lips are soft and clean shaven, her inner lips with absolutely no color and her pussy pink and begging to be fucked.

I have dildo that looks almost identical to my husband’s dick. I almost think he was a dildo model in the past. It’s the same thickness and length and feels absolutely amazing, especially in DP, but that’s another story. So I grab the perfect dildo after teasing her clit with the hitachi and slowly start inserting it into her ready pussy. Nice and easy, I can feel how wet she is but her pussy is tight so I have to go slow. I take it out all the way so the guys can see how her pussy stretches and retracts. I go deeper every time I insert it until I have it all the way in. The look in her eyes widens, she loves it. She moans and whispers yes. I fuck her with the dildo and use the hitachi on her clit as I make out with her. Her hips are buckling off the bed to the rhythm. I’m beyond turned on looking into her eyes then looking at the guys. They look hungry, very hungry.

I tell my husband to come over here and lick her perfect pussy. My husband has a fetish, and it is licking pussy. I know a lot of men say that but this is the first guy that really means it. He cannot get enough of it, but he is one picky motherfucker. So this beautiful tight British pussy is one he is going to enjoy. As he comes over I tell him how much he is going to enjoy eating and fingering her. As he comes over I head over to her husband. He’s tall and toned, light skin with dark hair and a short dark beard that’s filled in perfectly. I have a thing for beards, they just feel amazing on my skin, on my neck, on my tits and especially between my legs.

As I stand in front of him completely naked, all I want is to pull his pants off and see what his cock looks like. He’s still sitting down and I don’t waste any time in undoing his belt and pulling his pants and boxer briefs down. Oh yes. HIs cock looks even better than I imagined. It’s a perfect size and he’s rock hard. My mouth and pussy are both watering. I love how long he is because earlier I was telling both of them that I am good at deepthroating, so now I’m going to be able to put my money where my mouth is, or should I say my mouth where the cock is. As my mouth comes close to his cock, I hold his eye contact as my hot breath grazes it. I then pull up and stand between his legs. I smile as I tell him not yet. I kiss him slowly and the kiss gets deeper and hungrier. He is a great kisser, I can do this all night but something or should I say some part of me is throbbing and hungry. As we kiss he explores my body with his strong hands, they feel delicious. He has a masculine hard grope, it’s just perfect on my tits. He trails his finger right over my slit in circles, makes my knees buckle. He definitely knows what he is doing. As his finger slips inside me, he can feel how wet my pussy is already. We have barely started! He fingers me as I kiss and bite and moan and tell him how much I want to feel him. I don’t want to cum yet and I’m getting close to his expert fingers, so I pull away and trail my mouth from his neck down to his chest then kneel down between his legs. I keep eye contact as I wet my lips and pull them down on his tip. I start sucking just the tip, can’t stop smiling by the look in his eyes. He is going to love my head game. The trick of a good head game is eye contact, lots of saliva and the mouth and both hand coordination. They don’t call it a blow job for nothing! But I love it, I love looking into a man’s eyes and seeing the pleasure and the surprise, I love the feel of the blood rushing and the veins in a cock. I even love when he’s not quite hard and feeling him grow hard in my mouth. I most love the look in their eyes when I take inch by inch of their cock into my mouth until it reaches my throat then go the extra inches and deep throat them. It’s always that look of surprise. Where was I? Sorry I got distracted. So I’m giving him my best, keeping my eye contact. Gripping his balls and the base of his hard cock with one hand and using my other hand to follow my mouth. He stops me after a while and pushes me on the couch. He opens my legs and starts licking my pussy. Holy shit, he’s good, really good. He alternates his technique and sucks and licks, my hips are buckling off the couch, I’m pulling on his hair and scratching his back. As soon as his fingers enter my pussy, I start cumming. He doesn’t stop sucking my clit and my world is undone. I have to physically push his head away, my whole body is heaving and covered in goosebumps. Why are orgasms the best feeling in the world? There really isn’t anything better, I’m convinced.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.