The Teacher's Wife - Cover

The Teacher's Wife

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young wife joins her husband at his boarding school for boys. The boys decide they must have her, no matter what.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   DomSub   Humiliation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Paul left after telling me to remain naked for the rest of the day, warning me he would be back to check on me and promising me a good canning if i disobeyed. I was happy to stay naked, my bum was so sore the thought of anything rubbing against it not a pleasant one, even my sides were sore.

Thinking of everything that happened today made my head ache, my life was probably ruined and i would surely be found out soon, something this big could not be kept a secret for long. Maybe i should just leave, take Buster and run away. I’m sure my parents would help me with money. God, why was this all happening? I asked myself, my hands stroking my bald pussy and feeling Paul’s sperm dribbling out, remembering how good it all felt when i was being fucked and abused. Yes, it was all my fault, something had been released inside me and here i was, promising a young teenage boy i would lick his cousin’s pussy.

‘Fuck, fuck, fuck.’ I cried out loud, so angry with myself for being this person, hating i couldn’t stop myself once it started, i was so weak and submissive i let schoolboy’s control me and use me. yes, i thought, i did deserve to go to prison, i’m a pervert who has sex with school boys and animals.

I stayed on the bed for an hour at least, everything going around and around in my head, nothing coming to me that might help me, i was lost i decided, getting up and going down stairs, i was hungry.

It was nine pm when someone knocked on the door, making me jump, my heart missing a beat. I got up and started for the door, suddenly realising i was still naked, quickly grabbing my coat and wrapping it around my body.

It was dark and i couldn’t see anything through the frosted glass, i had no choice but to open the door.

‘Who’s there?’ I asked, slowly opening it.

It was Paul, he was smiling sweetly as the door opened fully.

‘Quick let me in.’ he said, brushing past me.

I looked behind him to make sure he was on his own before closing the door and following him in, my heart still racing.

‘How ... how are you here? I thought the teachers checked on you through the night?’ I asked, smiling with genuine happiness.

‘It’s old man Smythe tonight and once he’s in his bed he doesn’t move until seven am, so it’s all good.’ He chirped, taking his coat off and sitting down.

‘So you can stay all night?’ I asked, the excitement in my voice obvious.

‘Yes, is that alright with you?’ He asked, grinning.

My face blushed as i looked down, i was embarrassed by how happy this made me: ‘Yes, that would be nice.’

‘Good, now tell me why you are not naked as instructed earlier?’ He asked, his voice sterner now

‘I thought it was someone else at the door, i couldn’t open it nude could i? I laughed, taking my coat off and showing him i was still naked.

He stood and smiled his wicked smile, saying: ‘It’s still disobeying, now bend over the table and take your punishment.’

‘I knew he was joking, at least i thought he was, so i did as told and bent over the table.

Paul come behind me and spanked me, softly, gently stroking my bruised bum as he did so.

‘Oh master, i’m so sorry for disobeying you, i’ll never do it again.’ I said, my voice all sultry.

He laughed and pulled me up, holding me and kissing me. Our lips melting together in a passionate lovers kiss. This was so nice, i thought, just me and him all night, god, i’m so excited.

Suddenly i was worried, a thought just entered my head and i had to ask Paul a question: ‘Promise me it’s only us tonight, not the others, don’t lie just tell me, please?’

‘Just us, i promise, you have my word.’ He replied, crossing his heart.

I hugged him and asked if he wanted to go to bed, my hard nipples crushed against his chest, my lips kissing his cheeks and chin.

‘Yes.’ He answered, walking towards the stairs.

We made wonderful love for ages, with Paul using all his skills to drive me mad with desire, his young body such a gift from god, i couldn’t believe just what he was capable of, this was a different Paul, a loving, considerate lover who could give a woman more pleasure than most men twice his age. I lost count of how many times i cum, in the end i had to stop him, i was so sensitive down there i needed a rest. In the last hour i had felt more wanted and loved than at any time in my life, Buster excluded, Paul was everything a woman could want and i was totally under his spell now, i was his completely.

‘Thank you, master. That was the best sex i have ever had.’ I told him, happy to call him master and mean it.

Paul cuddled me and kissed my head, his hard cock still pressing against my side.

‘Do you want me to suck you or you can fuck my bum, i don’t mind, i just want to make you happy.’ I told him, my head on his chest.

‘It’s ok, lets just cuddle for a while, it’s nice.’

I fell asleep in his arms, so happy and secure, more content than i could ever remember, i slept like a baby, waking around seven am. Paul was still asleep, his young face so angelic. I pulled the sheet back and gazed at his body, my tongue licking my lips as i looked at his beauty, his young cock fully erect, so thick and sexy.

I was torn between sitting on it or sucking it, i wanted whatever he would prefer, his happiness my only goal. I went with sucking him, what young boy didn’t dream about waking up with a woman sucking their cock. I could easily jump on him if he preferred. My lips caressed his cock as i swallowed him whole, his thickness sliding down my throat as i relaxed my muscles. My head bobbing up and down, savoring his flavour as i sucked him, loving the feel of him in my mouth.

‘Mmmmm, Hope. Good morning, no need to answer, carry on.’ He said, stroking my head.

I sucked him like a pro, not stopping until he flooded my mouth with his young sperm. His groans of pleasure music to my ears. My mouth was now full with his cum, his delicious, thick, creamy, salty cum, washing over my tongue as i swirled it all around my mouth. I wanted to show him it all, let him watch as i swallowed it, show him just how much i loved his cum.

Paul was watching me closely as i brought my mouth up close to his, opening up and moaning, letting him know how much i liked it. Paul smiled, enjoying my wanton behaviour, his eyes wide with amazement. I bet Chantel never did this, i thought.

I let some of it trickle out and run down my chin, using my fingers to scoop it back up and suck it off, licking my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.