The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Hunter set the sock and lotion bottle on the desk to the left of the keyboard before sitting down and powering on his rig. He was there to work, but he knew that he could only stay focused for so long before being overwhelmed by other drives.

Hunter admired his work while his favorite character appeared before him naked in a T-pose while his 3-D animation files loaded. Mia was a beautiful young woman with bangs and long black hair in a high ponytail. Her left eye was blue and her right one green; the nail polish on each hand matched that side’s eye. Her features were idealized, of course - well beyond what any real human woman could look like - but that was standard for the genre of game Hunter and his friend Andy were going to write. Her breasts dominated her torso while her waist was scarcely as big around as one of them. Her hips, of course, were wider - just the right size for all the sexy walking animations Hunter had tried over the last few months. At the moment, she had a small triangle of black pubic hair on her mons, almost an arrow, but Hunter was always changing his mind about how that should look.

In most of his animation projects, Mia would be immodestly clothed and cutting down monsters with her giant sword, but this project was different. This project wasn’t for the game - it was for Hunter alone.

Once the project finished loading, Mia was on her knees in front of a featureless smoky male figure in a low-poly-count room with a rug and fireplace. Hunter had no interest detailing the man: apart from the cock and balls Hunter had provided he was basically unchanged from the template model Hunter had downloaded.

Playing at normal speed, Mia surrounded the shadow-man’s cock with her mouth. Soft feminine moans and slurping sounds - stolen from the Internet - played as she bobbed her head back and forth giving her 3-D partner head. Slowly the camera moved back to show her entire body. Mia’s ponytail and breasts swayed: her entire body was engaged in moving her mouth on her partner’s cock.

Mia giggled.

Hunter’s right hand had been squeezing his own semi-hard dick through this underwear, but he had to return it to to his mouse to pause the animation. Backing up, Hunter adjusted her eyes, and very slightly, the tilt of her head. Now Mia was looking up at her lover’s face when she giggled.

Hunter resumed playing the animation. His left hand went to his dick while his right stayed on the mouse. Mia continued to pump her mouth on the shadow-man’s cock, moaning softly and sucking loudly, for another minute. It needed something.

Hunter rewound to the right spot and started working on the sequence of motions to move her hand to the shadow-man’s balls. The arm was easy, but getting her fingers to surround the scrotum instead of passing through it took several tries. He moved the balls in time with Mia’s moving hand to give the sense that they were resting on her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.