The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

“Hey, sweetheart! Don’t cry!” Clover said to Laurel from the hospital bed. It had been two weeks since the party and this was the first time Laurel had visited.

Clover’s hair was gone: most of it had fallen out after the first day. Her skin was pale and splotchy and she had the bony look of the nearly starved. Her bed was surrounded by medical equipment and bags of fluids.

Radiation sickness had been the doctors’ first guess, then some exotic poison, then cancer. After that they started speculating about “spontaneous metabolic failures” caused by a yet-unknown genetic condition.

“I’m so sorry Mom!” Laurel cried. She moved as if to hug her mother, but decided there was too much risk.

“It’s not your fault,” Clover said soothingly. “I should have protected you better. I should have dealt with her before we ever had children.” Clover and James shared a brief look that Laurel couldn’t decipher.

Laurel talked with Clover about school until the nurses made her leave. In the parking lot of the hospital, Laurel asked James hopefully, “She’s going to get better, right?”

“Yes, she will,” James answered, putting a hand on his daughter’s back. “But she’ll never be like she was.”

“I can’t believe she would do that,” Laurel said. “Cripple herself to come save us.”

James sighed. He had been debating whether he should tell her. “It wasn’t just her,” he said. “Seventy-one other masters helped your mom cast that spell. They all gave pieces of themselves to help her reach us.” They drove home in silence.

Streaks of white now danced among laurel’s auburn hair. The same thing had happened to all of the teens at the party. Clover’s friend Richard had called upon some costly reserves to confuse their memories of the event: he couldn’t make them forget, but none save Laurel, Hunter, Tasha, and Lenny understood what they had experienced.

Late at night, despite Laurel’s guilt and fear, and despite her promise to herself to make her mother proud from now on, sometimes Laurel felt a calling from the book in her mother’s greenhouse. Her mind would obsess over the maiden and the beast, and she would touch herself. It terrified her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.