The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Billy was the first to arrive other than Tasha and Lenny, and Laurel’s hand was rarely away from his after that. The other teens trickled in in a steady stream, and all of them - even Candace - complemented Laurel’s house and the music she had on.

Alison had brought beer and snacks, and the girls had spent a week coming up with the right music selection. Laurel had worried that she should provide some sort of activity, but Alison told her no: for this party, drinks, music, a bowl full of condoms, and a few empty rooms were all that would be needed.

Lenny and Christian were the first couple to disappear. They locked the door to Laurel’s room and then dug into the box of sex toys that Alison had given the girls weeks before. Clothes were shed piece by piece as the teen lovers joked and threatened about what they would do to each other with this toy and that. Threats finally gave way to action when, after minutes of petting Lenny’s muff, Christian pulled down her panties and pushed the lube-covered string of beads into her ass. She wiggled her butt as she struggled to accept the strange new sensations, and the sight of that made Christian’s cock ache for action. He pulled them out slowly while tongue-fucking her, excited but apprehensive in the knowledge that his turn would come soon too.


“Alison wants to see you,” Hunter told his sister.

“How’s everything going out there?” Alison asked once Laurel had met her in Hunter’s bedroom.

“It’s awesome! Everyone seems to be having a great time! I wish you could meet them,” Laurel told her.

“Me too,” Alison said, “but you know...” She pointed at her wings and frowned.

“Look, I’ve got something special planned with Hunter,” Alison said. “Once we get started we won’t be available for a while, if you catch my drift.” Hunter smiled and Laurel grimaced. “Do you need anything from me before we start?”

“No. Everything’s perfect!” Laurel said. She hugged her teacher, and then left before Hunter could shove her out the door.

It wasn’t long before Hunter was naked on his back, and Alison was grinding her pussy on his shaft. She was a sight to see - every part of her body moving in a dance centered on his dick and her cunt. She wasn’t making eye contact: her eyes were open, and facing him, but somehow she wasn’t seeing him. She was also muttering something he couldn’t understand, but she wouldn’t repeat herself when he asked.

That was okay, though - he probably couldn’t have handled that many things to think about. Deep inside her vagina, there was something going on - something inhuman. Her insides were touching, loving his cock, swirling with motion and pressure, warmth and wetness, in a way that human anatomy can’t.

Hunter was amazed at his self-control - he figured he’d blow his wad at any moment, but he held back, and it felt amazing. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the uncanny fuck his girlfriend was giving him. While he did his imagination wandered: he imagined that it wasn’t just Alison in bed with him, but Mia too. Sometimes in his mind one would be riding him, sometimes the other, but the two were always touching and kissing, pressing their bodies together to the point of almost being one flesh.


Laurel felt the nearly overpowering sexual energy flowing through the link she shared with Lenny, Tasha, and Alison. Maybe everyone else felt it too, somehow, because within minutes nearly everyone at the party were kissing and pawing at each other.

Laurel gave Billy a questioning look. It was a dirty, scandalous, slutty look, she was sure - the kind that would make her mother disown her. But Billy nodded eagerly, and the two skipped off toward her bedroom. Finding the door locked, Laurel took Billy instead to her parent’s bedroom.

“I know it’s stupid, but, um, can I watch you undress?” Billy asked.

“I guess?” Laurel answered tentatively. She unbuttoned her sweater and removed it, setting it on the chair. “Like this?” She asked. Billy sat on the bed and nodded.

Laurel unzipped her dress. She wondered, as she began to pull the fabric off her shoulders, if she should have done this in a different order, but she realized it was too late now. As her dress came down her camisole was revealed, with her stiff nipples showing through. Once the dress fell to the ground, Billy was treated to the view of her pantyhose and beneath them, brand new blue panties, hugging her feminine hips.

Laurel leaned against the dresser to take off her shoes, and then peeled her hose down while Billy sat transfixed. With uncertainty at first, and then a burst of courage, she dropped her panties to the ground and stepped out of them.

“That’s my pussy,” she said, fighting the urge to cover herself up with her hands. It was a stupid thing to say; she felt like a dork. But Billy’s smile relieved her of her remaining insecurity.

With nothing but her cami left, Laurel walked up to Billy and waited for him to finish the job. Up and over her head her last piece of clothing went, and immediately her small breasts were seized by two hungry hands. Billy’s palms sent a jolt through Laurel’s body.

“Now you,” Laurel insisted playfully. She scrambled to climb under the duvet and then watched while Billy stripped for her. This was real, she realized - this was happening, and it couldn’t happen quickly enough. The fluids from her pussy had coated her thighs halfway to her knees, and were soaking into the bed below her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.