The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Tasha hadn’t spoken to Brian at all since their closet tryst, but now she had finally caught him alone.

“You were mean to me,” she told him. The embarrassed boy looked for a way to get past her, but she had had him trapped in a corner. “You made a fool of me in front of everyone. But still ... I want you to be my first.”

Brian was speechless.

“Laurel’s having a party this weekend. We can turn all the lights out if you want. No games, okay?. I just want it to be you.”

Tasha waited for an answer but one didn’t come, so she turned and walked away, thinking she was seconds from being crushed by heartbreak.

Brian’s silence wasn’t due to malice. He had been thinking about Tasha a lot since the party - thinking that what they’d shared in the closet hadn’t felt like a prank, or an act of lust. They had had a moment together, but he had ruined it. He was ashamed - that’s why he had been avoiding her.

This new proposal was just too confusing for him to process. Was she sincere? Could she maybe have felt the same way? And if she did, could she forgive him? Or was she as desperate and needy as the guys always said about her? Maybe she would become some clingy psycho, no matter what he said. Or maybe this was a trap: maybe she and Laurel had devised some elaborate revenge plot.

Brian decided it was worth it to try. “Um, yeah!” he answered before Tasha was out of earshot. She looked back and gave him a Mona Lisa smile, with her bangs hanging low on her face. It was minutes later that he realized that he hadn’t always thought of her as pretty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.