The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Tasha might have forgiven of the closet conspirators, but Laurel hadn’t. For the next week the girls spent hours each day helping Laurel with spells. Kirsten suddenly developed flatulence severe enough to brand her with the nickname, “Kursed Wind”. Candace’s humiliation wasn’t so apparent: her family had to start keeping the dog outside during the day due to its sudden obsession with humping Candace’s arms, legs, or whatever it could find.

Laurel haunted Kirsten’s dreams, too. Whatever other flotsam of consciousness appeared in Kirsten’s dreams, Laurel was always there reminding her of her faults and questioning her virtues. Kirsten seldom remembered her dreams, but she often awoke feeling uneasy.

Alison was true to her word, and soon James told his children that he would have to go away on business the following weekend. News of the party spread through the school quickly, even though nobody knew who first announced it.

Billy and Brett both begged to be Laurel’s date for the party, but she insisted that she would be there stag. Billy upped his game behind the auditorium trying to convince her, though. When he put his hand down the front of her shorts and his fingers brushed past her stiff clit, she whimpered.

“Like this?” Billy asked, realizing he’d found an important spot.

“Uh-huh,” Laurel breathed in response.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck while he repeatedly tapped against her panties. It was nothing like how she was used to touching herself: he wasn’t even touching the clit itself and his fingers weren’t wet. Somehow the percussion of his fingers against her mons was vibrating through to her pleasure button. If she had done it to herself, it might not have been exciting, but here like this, it was the most erotic act she had ever known. She could smell him, feel the heat of his body, feel the security of his arm around her back, and she knew that she was free to let go. One of her legs rose, instinctively, to wrap around her man, just before she came.

“Oh g ... Mmmph. Uh-uh-MMmmmmm! Oh!” Laurel sounded off.

The strength in her legs gave out and she slid down the wall against which she had been leading. Billy lost his hold on her but followed her down, and she thanked him with a kiss.

“Did you just come?” Billy asked.

“Uh-huh,” Laurel told him with an endorphin-powered smile.

“Awesome!” Billy enthused. Laurel nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.