The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Hunter and Alison continued to have sex in the days that followed - usually while watching Hunter’s animations of Mia looping over and over. Alison always had good suggestions - minor details to make Mia prettier and more realistic. When they weren’t fucking they would spend hours together perfecting some little detail, such as giving her a complete set of teeth, even though they would likely never be seen.

Their sex continued to be a boon to Laurel’s spell-casting, although not as much as that first day. Hunter’s virginity, Alison explained, had provided the burst of energy that the girls had experienced before.

The same sort of power influx was present when Lenny explored new frontiers of her sexuality with Christian. Having experienced echoes of the events themselves made Lenny’s retelling even more enthralling for Laurel and Tasha.

“We tried sixty-nine at first, because, well, it’s sixty-nine!” Lenny excitedly explained to the girls after her latest video duet. “But honestly that was just too much work. I mean, we were like, yeah, we’re doing it! But we were both trying so hard that we couldn’t enjoy it ... So I just blew him, and that was over pretty quickly. But then he blew me! Well, he went down on me! He was licking my pussy and I just couldn’t help but squeeze my legs tight on his head like some kind of mixed martial arts death lock. I just slammed my pussy into his face over and over again. I was worried that he’d be angry, but he later told me it was a huge turn-on. It felt so good for so long!”

The girls even found that they could pull off some pretty impressive spells while at school, if they were willing to work at it. Tina inexplicably began menstruation many days early, leading to some just embarrassment. It had taken Laurel three days to accomplish that. Each day at lunch she created an excuse to get close enough to Tina to inhale her scent. Then Laurel would spend several minutes discretely casting her spell with Tina in sight, while Lenny and Tasha silently got themselves off in the girls’ room.

Two different guys had taken a strong liking to Laurel. She started skipping classes to make out with each of them, occasionally, behind the auditorium. She let the boys feel her up - under the shirt, over the bra. She had touched both of their things, inside their pants, and she accidentally made Billy come that way, but he was happy about it. Laurel wanted more than that - soon - but she was nervous.”


Tasha was the one whose world had changed most dramatically. Boys openly talked about wanting to have sex with her, although they usually qualified it in one way or another like Hunter had. Brian had begun texting with her regularly, and he even invited her to a party.

“It’s just a small thing at Kirsten’s house. I don’t really have the authority to invite people. Except my date,” Brian explained when Tasha asked if Laurel and Lenny could come. Hearing him call her his date was maybe the best thing that anyone had ever said to her.

Hunter even agreed to drop Tasha off at the party. He wasn’t sure that Laurel’s threat to tell Alison not to sleep with him held any weight, but he wasn’t going to take any chances for such a small favor.

At the party, Tasha enjoyed her first cup of beer. When the crowd announced that they would be playing Seven Minutes in Heaven, she was nervous but excited. When her name was drawn first, she was petrified, but then Brian’s name was called too, and she knew it would be all right.

The door closed, sealing Tasha and Brian in darkness. Immediately she felt his hands on her boobs. It was a shock at first. She was supposed to say no, she knew, but she quickly accepted the situations as a dream come true.

“Do you think you could kiss me?” Tasha requested.

“Sure,” Brian said. He didn’t stop rolling her breasts in his hands while he delivered to Tasha her first kiss.

Soon Brian had Tasha’s shirt mostly unbuttoned and her bra down at her belly. Tasha cradled his head while he sucked her tit, smashing his face against its springy volume. It was happening - she was making out with a boy, a boy who wanted her. Seven minutes, she realized, would be a cruelly short span of time.

“Do you wanna touch mine?” Brian asked. Before Tasha could answer his pants were pulled down and he had guided her hand to his cock.

For a brief moment, Tasha’s world opened up to the new experience of a hard dick in her hand, but almost immediately, Brian pushed gently down on her shoulders. She knew what he wanted, of course, and that was okay. She would have liked more time to feel it in her hand, but tasting it would be even better. This might be the only chance she ever gets with a boy, a cynical part of her thought, and she wasn’t going to waste it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.