The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Casting glamours on Tasha and Lenny had become mundane for Laurel - it no longer presented any sort of challenge. With the girls working together she could finish her enchantments on Tasha in twenty-five minutes, they found. It wasn’t fun, but she was still convinced of the rightness of her cause. Anyway, it seemed to be working: boys were giving Tasha a little more attention, being a little bit nicer. Harry had talked to her after class three days in a row.

When Alison had agreed to placate Hunter without any argument three days before, Laurel had considered it a loss: Alison would have less time to spend with her and her friends, less time to teach her. True, Hunter showed no intention of telling on her anymore, but how many blowjobs - or whatever - would it take to buy his silence? Alison had made a bad deal.

Something changed during today’s circle. It started out as normal: the girls synchronized their sexual energy, channeling their persistent teenage lust to fuel Laurel’s spell. A few minutes into it, they felt something extra: a greater potency, a higher tier of energy. Alison, Laurel realized, was having sex. It wasn’t just the physical sensations like when the girls masturbated together, this was a power born of connecting with another person, collaborating, bringing yin and yang together.

Laurel immediately seized the offered power. She finished up Tasha’s spell in no time - as quickly as she could have cast it on herself. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Laurel cast the first spell she could think of. If, as Ike had said, Matt wasn’t desperate enough to be interested in Laurel, maybe he would be after a twenty-four hour erection. She was clumsy with her vocal work and her concentration faltered - it was far more difficult casting on a distant victim, one she didn’t know well - but the power flowing through the circle more than made up for her poor form.

Matt was missing from school the next day. Ike told everyone that he had gotten suddenly sick and had to go to the emergency room the night before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.