The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

The next day, too, Hunter was working at his computer when Alison came into his room. Right after kissing him, she turned her back to him and asked, “You want to untie me?”

Her top, backless as usual, was held in place by strings tied in bows behind her neck and back. Hunter pulled the ends and her top fell away. She covered her breasts with her arms, feigning bashfulness, before turning around. “Skirt too?” She followed up.

Hunter found the zipper at the side of Alison’s skirt and unzipped it, and then he helped ease it down over her otherwise naked hips, and to the ground. This was a milestone moment, he knew - taking the clothes off of a beautiful woman. He’d imagined it so many times, but now it was actually happening.

After giving Hunter a moment to stare, Alison stepped out of her shoes and climbed on the double bed. She relaxed on her back, allowing her wings to stretch past the bed’s edges. “You should get naked and join me,” she suggested.

Alison watched, pleased, while Hunter stripped, and then when he moved to the bed, she guided him exactly where he wanted to go first: to her perfectly formed breasts. He sucked and stroked one then the other, coming at them from different angles. He buried his face between them before returning to his lip work.

“That’s nice,” Alison moaned while Hunter played with his toys.

“Have you ever thought of doing Mia in a realistic style?” Alison asked.

“Um, I don’t know,” Hunter said, not stopping his enjoyment of Alison’s breasts. “These games are always kinda anime,” he argued.

“Well, yeah,” Alison persisted, “but you’re kind of limiting yourself.” Just then, Hunter’s leg brushed her pussy leaving a wet streak on his thigh. Realizing that he had more to explore, he shifted until his face was inches from her crotch.

“OH, mmm! God yes!” Alison cheeped when Hunter’s tongue made contact. “I just think it would make a much strong showing of your talent to make her in a realistic style,” she continued. “You’re really very good.”

“I don’t know - maybe,” Hunter said noncommittally. He experimented with how far he could stick his tongue into Alison’s hole, slightly disappointed with the result. He wondered if other guys have noticeably longer tongues than his.

Alison tugged on Hunter’s head, leading him back up to face her, above her. Hunter could feel the heat radiating from her pussy on his cock. It ached for contact. Just a few little adjustments and he could penetrate her. But he wasn’t sure that he was allowed.

Alison wrapped her legs around him and tilted her hips. His cock was touching the entrance to her pussy - he could feel its wetness. “Do you think you just give it a try?” Alison asked. “For me?”

Hunter nodded and Alison smiled. His answer had made her genuinely happy, and that realization burned her forever in his heart. Alison’s feet pressed on his butt and he knew what she was telling him. He shifted forward just a little bit and his cock entered her pussy. It had found its new home.

Instinct took over and Hunter began thrusting, and soon, panting. The snug wet sliding sensation was wonderful, but the experience was so much more than that. Alison’s hand stroked his face as she seemed to move forward and back beneath him. Her legs gripped him, and she let out a womanly giggle.

All Hunter could think about at that moment was to wonder why he hadn’t blown his was yet. He wanted to come, of course - he felt a primal drive to come. But he didn’t want the experience to end.

“You can think about Mia if you want,” Alison suggested, curiously. He didn’t really try to, but Alison’s suggestion made it hard not to think about Mia, and about how well this experience matched his secret sex video.

“Oh Hunter,” Alison moaned. “You’re making me feel so good! Your body is making me feel good! Kiss me! Now fuck me harder! Oh yes! Ooohhhh!” Hunter felt the rhythmic contractions of Alison’s orgasm, even as he reached his own point of no return and gushed hot thick semen into her.

Both lovers were still, panting, staring at each other for a moment. And then at once they both started laughing. Hunter hoped that his erection would return during the following kissing and wrestling, but it didn’t. Finally Alison sat up on the edge of the bed. “Show me how you make changes to your models,” she said.

For the next half hour, Alison watched and listened while Hunter changed Mia’s mesh to make her more realistic. He reduced the size of her eyes and breasts, widened her waist, and smoothed out the muscles in her abdomen. They had agreed on plenty more work to be done by the time Alison left, but Hunter knew that this would make his animations better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.