The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Hunter was in his room doing his 3D work when there was a knock on his door. It was open so Alison walked in without waiting for an answer, folding her wings as she cleared the doorway. “The girls are outside doing their thing,” she told him.

Alison was just as stunning today, in a black miniskirt and a red crop-top. The top had a zipper in the front that jolted Hunter’s imagination into overdrive: the thought of taking control of that zipper and revealing what was inside was a temptation beyond compare. Hunter wasn’t really sure what his arrangement was with the demon coed, but he was sure he wanted it.

“What’s all this?” Alison asked as she walked up to him and gestured at his computer. She put a hand on his shoulder, causing his heart to pound.

“Character animations for a game my friend and I are making,” Hunter told her, unsure of how she would judge his hobby.

“Show me,” Alison said. She turned him in his chair toward the screen and stood behind him with her hands on his shoulder.

Hunter played a few of his animations: some sword strikes, a tumble, falling down, and a sexy walk. “This is Mia Crescent Sun. And here’s her partner, T. R. Knave. They hunt, er, demons.”

“She’s very pretty,” Alison remarked. Her hands lazily traveled among Hunter’s neck and chest, distracting him greatly. “Tell me about her.”

“Well, her name’s Crescent Sun because she was born during an eclipse,” Hunter explained. “She’s nobility, but she was orphaned so she had live on the streets, you know? She had to get tough.”

“Keep going,” Alison said. She pulled his chair away from the desk and dropped to her knees in front of him, and then she began removing his pants.

“Um, well, she was found by a secret order of knights when she was a teenager who knew she had potential, so they trained her. And then she had to go on a quest for her sword, Worldcleaver.”

Hunter’s cock felt the warm love of Alison’s mouth. It was all around him, doing things to him. He didn’t know what. He couldn’t think. All he could do was feel. Alison was sucking, sometimes, and swirling her tongue, and sometimes almost swallowing him.

Hunter had stopped talking without being aware of it. “Keep going,” Alison encouraged him.

“Um, well, she has different colored eyes,” he said. “That’s because of a curse.”

Every part of Hunter’s body was astir, getting ready to expel not just his come, but anything he had to give. His balls ached with readiness.

“Her signature move is an uppercut with her sword ... she kind of jumps and OH GOD!”

Hunter came. He gushed, and Alison sucked, and he was sure that more came out than he’d ever come before. It felt so right - coming inside a woman’s mouth. He was spent, but in the best way.

Alison stood up and climbed onto his lap. She kissed him passionately. Slightly her mouth opened and her tongue touched his teeth. He opened his mouth to accept her visit and her tongue found his. Along with her tongue, though, a salty thick fluid oozed into his mouth. His face filled with shock as Alison’s tongue pushed his entire come-shot into his mouth.

Alison stopped her kiss and watched him, waiting for a reaction. Hunter remained confused. “Go ahead and swallow - it’s just come,” she said. She kissed his cheek and giggled.

Hunter looked jealously at the zipper of Alison’s top. She smiled and kissed him again. “Next time,” she said before leaving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.