The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Clover arrived at the principal’s office to find her daughter crying into her hands. “Hey hon,” she said, kindly. “What’s going on?”

“I just want to go home,” Laurel whined into her hands.

Clover looked to the principal for clarity.

“There was an incident ... a lot of the students were teasing her,” he explained. “She was just a little overwhelmed is all.”

“Thank you for calling,” Clover said. “We’re just going to take the rest of the day off.” The principal nodded.

Laurel’s tears had dried by the time they got home.

“Can you tell me about it?” Clover asked.

Laurel sniffled. “Mr. Avery was talking about skeletons - the differences between men and women, like how women’s hips are wider. He asked if anyone knew of any other differences, so I raised my hand and said the penis bone.”

Understanding and pain flashed across Clover’s face, but she stayed silent and let her daughter continue.

“They all started laughing at me! They said there’s no such thing as a penis bone! They said I was a freak for being home schooled. Mr. Avery tried to ignore it and move on, but he couldn’t because they wouldn’t stop laughing!”

Laurel began to cry again. “I told them they were wrong - that I had seen them and they’re called baculums - but they just laughed more and called me ‘boner girl’! Mom, they’re wrong! Grandma has a charm made out of one that she takes to bingo! I’ve seen them in books! But I couldn’t tell them how I knew!”

Clover covered Laurel’s hand with her own. “You’re half right, hon. Many mammals have penis bones - bacula - but humans don’t. The one in Grandma’s charm is from a raccoon.

At first Laurel was shocked, but that soon gave way to anger. “God, why did you do this to me?” She asked, slamming her hands on the table. “Why couldn’t you just let me go to school like a regular kid?”

Clover reached for her daughter’s hand again, but was rebuffed. “I know it’s difficult adjustment, baby, but pretty soon you’ll have the best of both worlds, I promise!”

Laurel sniffled. “I want to learn glamours,” she demanded.

“Not yet,” Clover replied firmly. “You’re learning at such a fast pace, but you’re not ready for glamours yet.”

Laurel scowled. She knew about her mother’s hypocrisy. Clover had cast glamours when she was Laurel’s age: Alison had said so.

“The boys all hate me,” Laurel said.

“Just give it time,” Clover implored. “Once they get to know you they’ll think you’re a really great girl.”

“No they won’t,” Laurel argued. “They all hate Tasha, and she’s been going to school with them since second grade.” When Clover didn’t immediately answer, Laurel added, “Boys only like pretty girls. I need to learn glamours so the boys will think I’m pretty.”

“Sweetheart...,” Clover said, holding her arms open for an embrace, but Laurel left the room instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.