The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Hunter, like his father, had heard the noises coming from Laurel’s room during her sleepovers. The best he could figure, after consulting with his friends, was that all three girls had become gay due to their lack of prospects with men. Certainly Tasha was too disgusting to want to get with - although Hunter had secretly looked hard at her body for inspiration in his 3D modeling. And Lenny was as big of a dork as they come, even if her refusal to care did give her a hint of coolness.

Still, curiosity got the better of him, and he had hidden once in the guest room near Laurel’s bedroom to hear as much of whatever depraved things the girls were doing as possible. The giggling and talking, too soft to be understood, just made it all the more intriguing. He came twice, but he assured himself that he was thinking of different, sexier girls when he did.

What the girls did out in the woods after school was another mystery Hunter wanted solved, but in the past something had always distracted him at the last moment when he tried to spy on them. Today was different. Today he was determined.

Clover had tried to teach Hunter magic when he was a child. She tried every sort of bribe she could to get him interested, but he was always more interested in movies and videos and games. Once Laurel began to embrace their mother’s hobby, Clover gave up on Hunter, which suited them all.

Hunter didn’t know any magic, but he recognized magic when he saw it, and that’s what his sister and her friends were doing. The three girls were sitting in a circle on the ground. Tasha and Lenny were silent, with their eyes closed and their hands resting on their knees. Laurel’s arms were animated, moving in patterns that Hunter recognized but didn’t understand. She was muttering, too, but there was no guessing what she was saying.

Hunter waited to see what came of their spell - a puff of smoke or some stupid plant thing - but they never seemed to finish. He passed the time asking himself which of Laurel’s friends he’d rather sleep with - if he had to fuck one or the other of them. Tasha’s tits were enticingly round, and he could easily imagine holding her hips and griding into her ass to stuff her pussy. Her face was hideous, but, he figured, that wouldn’t matter if he did her doggy-style. He had spent plenty of time imagining how her waterfall of dirty blond hair would shake while he slammed her pussy.

Lenny, on the other hand, was too skinny: bony. And her tits were barely big enough to get a hold of. And then there was her thigh-gap - as wide as his hand - but then maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing. She would be an eager fuck. He bet she could bounce up and down on a guy’s cock for an hour and still be happy to entertain whatever whatever kinks crossed his mind next. Hunter could think of lots of things to do with Lenny - if he had to fuck her.

Still nothing happened, and Hunter grew resentful of the time he had waited, so he revealed himself. “Mom is going to be super-pissed that you’re doing magic without her,” Hunter said, startling the girls. “And showing them?” He said, pointing at Tasha and Lenny. “She’s going to lock you in your room until the day you die.”

“It’s no big deal!” Laurel argued, scrambling to her feet. “It’s just harmless little stuff. Nothing Mom would care about.”

“What kind of stuff?” Hunter challenged.

“Just ... plant stuff,” Laurel said, her lip beginning to quiver.

“Bullshit!” Hunter said. “Show me,” he challenged his sister, “finish the spell and show me what you were doing!”

“I can’t!” Laurel said. “The spell is ruined now! Please just leave us alone! Please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.