The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

Lenny and Tasha had heard about Laurel’s unsuccessful advance, but she refused to talk about it even with them. Nevertheless, the three girls continued their practice after school every day.

After another week, Alison declared that they were ready to start performing group magic. At first, Alison had Laurel try a few simple plant spells that she already knew well. Casting this way was was more difficult - Laurel had to keep part of her mind in the group trance that held the circle’s magic together while another part calculated the mechanics of her spell. But the extra power she commanded was evident to her.

Two days later, the circle began casting glamours on all three girls.

They were each eager to talk when they met the following Saturday night. “Did you guys feel something weird earlier today?” Tasha, the last to arrive, asked when they were safely in Laurel’s room. “I was helping out at the store, and out of nowhere I got really horny. Except it was better than that, because it kinda felt like I was getting myself off, even though I wasn’t. So weird!”

“Yeah, me too,” Laurel said.

“I think that was because of me,” Lenny said excitedly. “I got fingered today,” she added with a cat-who-ate-the-canary grin.

“No way!” Tasha said.

“Yeah!” Lenny responded. “You know how I’ve been talking with Christian about doing another video together? We decided to do that today. We did Jump - he was on keyboard. I’ll show you the raw footage in a minute.”

“So, after a few takes we were getting pretty goofy, and at one point he was trying to take my uke away from me and I wouldn’t let him - you know, a game. And so I put the uke between my legs and closed them tight, and gave him a look like, ‘Haha, I win! You wouldn’t dare!’. But he did - he wiggled his hand between my thighs enough to grab the neck of the uke. But then when I loosened my grip, he let the ukulele fall and left his hand there, between my thighs.”

“I guess I kinda opened my legs, and so he started rubbing my crotch through my shorts. In my mind I was begging him - begging! - for him to take them off me, but I couldn’t say it. But I guess he knew, because then he unbuttoned them and pulled them down, and he touched my underwear. For a minute I was shaking so hard that I was worried he’d think I was having a seizure. But the more he rubbed, the more I relaxed - you know, like the expression, ‘putty in his hands’?”

“At that point, I just closed my eyes and leaned back and enjoyed it. At first when his fingers went inside my panties, he was just touching the outside, you know? But then his fingers found their way inside me. He wasn’t like pumping his fingers - at least not much - but he was wiggling them around inside.”

Lenny shifted positions and her tone of voice became more serious. “Look, my fingers have done their share of spelunking up there, and I’ve enjoyed the occasional piece of processed meat, but I’ve never a found magic spot or anything. But Christian did. He found my G-spot and made it his bitch!’ When I came, it was different, you know? It was like an earthquake instead of a lightning strike.”

“That kinda fits what I felt,” Laurel said. “Not that strong or anything, but I could sort of feel it.” Tasha nodded.

“So what happened after that?” Laurel asked Lenny.

“Then he left to wash his hands, and when he came back we kissed a little,” Lenny explained. “But then his mom and little sister came home, and she drove me home.”

“So when are you going to see him again?” Tasha asked.

“I don’t know!” Lenny said optimistically. “But when I do, hopefully I’ll be able to tell you what cock tastes like!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.