The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

At night right before bed was when James missed Clover the most. The time zone difference meant that Clover would either be asleep, or performing some late-night ritual with the other magicians of the retreat.

He settled on sending her a text message.

James: Laurel had another episode today. Maybe it’s time we reconsider finding her a therapist. I know we said there’s no point in sending her to someone she can’t be totally honest with, but it occurs to me: there MUST be shrinks out there somewhere who are in on the secret. Ours can’t be the only kid from this kind of family who needs a little extra help. Maybe you can ask around?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.