The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

“I have a surprise for you,” Alison told Laurel when they met alone in the woods late Sunday night. She held up a small piece of glass.

“What’s that?” Laurel asked.

“I was doing some recon,” Alison explained, “and I managed to capture the reflection of your classmate: Matt.”

“What does that mean?” Laurel asked. She moved her head side to side, trying to see if Matt’s reflection was indeed visible on the glass.

“That means that we can go visit him in his dreams,” Alison said excitedly. “Here, let me show you.”

Alison showed Laurel how to use Matt’s stolen reflection - how to trick her own mind into seeing herself with him, and how to use that illusion to connect with his sleeping ego. After a number of minutes, Laurel found herself somewhere else. Alison was there too, but she was a cat.

Matt was inside a wooden tower like a forest ranger might use, looking out on the woods through binoculars. “Go talk to him,” cat-Alison suggested.

Laurel climbed the steps and approached Matt. Alison followed. “Hey,” she said.

“Hey Laurel,” Matt said warmly and without surprise.

“So, um, do you like me?” Laurel asked with a bluntness she never could have managed in the real world.

“Yeah - of course I do,” Matt answered.

“Do you want to kiss me?” Laurel asked. “You can if you want.”

Matt took Laurel’s invitation to heart and kissed her. His left hand cradled her head while his right touched her side. Laurel sighed and savored the feeling of his kiss and embrace, and then the new sensation of his tongue invading her mouth. The tips of his fingers moved, experimentally sliding into the waistband of her shorts.

Then Laurel and Matt were suddenly kissing by a swimming pool, wearing swimsuits, while cat-Alison lazed around in the sun, watching them. Now it was the back of Laurel’s bikini bottom that Matt’s fingers were reaching into.

Laurel slid her hand between them and explored Matt’s crotch. Matt’s hard unit was alive reacting to her touch, pushing this way and that against his trunks while she felt out its shape. Both of Matt’s hands met in the middle of Laurel’s back to tug on the ends of the bow that held her top in place.

Then, with much frustration, Laurel found herself awake again in the woods behind her house. Alison, back in her demi-human body, was smiling at her.

“What happened? I wanted to touch it!” Laurel whined.

“I think he woke up,” Alison said. “But at least you know he likes you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.