The Girl in the Mist - Cover

The Girl in the Mist

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Everyone at school hates Laurel. Her mother won't teach her the magic she needs to remedy that, but her new friend, the woman who comes to her in the mist, will.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Demons   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

The first lesson, Alison explained, was just to help the girls become comfortable with their bodies and sexuality. All they had to do was dance naked in the woods. All three girls were apprehensive at first, but by the third night, they found it exciting and freeing. They would sleep over at Laurel’s house and set an alarm for 2:00 AM, and then sneak out into the woods when they were sure that Laurel’s brother and father were asleep.

“Time for the next step,” Alison told the girls after watching them frolic and laugh for several minutes.

“We’re ready, coach!” Lenny said.

“I want you to watch each other masturbate,” Alison announced. Instantly the girls were glancing uncomfortably from one to another. “Look, it doesn’t have to be weird. It’s normal, and it’s a good thing. And I need you three to all understand each other, sexually. Now you can do it out here, with me to advise you, or you can do it in the comfort of the house. I don’t think I should risk going in there though, so you’ll be on your own that way. Either way, I brought you these to help out.”

Alison revealed a nice wood box and opened the lid. Inside were a variety sex toys.

“Umm, inside, I think,” Laurel said. The other girls reluctantly nodded.

Inside Laurel’s bedroom, the girls opened the box and began to examine the contents.

“Check me out, I’m Nora Baker!” Lenny said as she put the head of a particularly large dildo in her mouth. When she tried to push it further in, she gagged and had to remove it.

“Do you think she’s really as big a slut as everyone says?” Tasha asked.

“No - she’s a virgin,” Laurel answered. “Alison taught me some sexual divination tricks. Only Mary, Kirsten, and Candace have had their V-cards punched.”

“Mary? Really?” Tasha asked. “She’s so...”

“Yeah, I don’t know,” Laurel responded.

“What do you think you do with this?” Lenny asked, holding up a cone-shaped toy.

“That’s for your butt,” Tasha explained. Lenny frowned.

“So, I guess I’ll go first?” Laurel suggested. “Maybe we should all take off our clothes?”

Once they were all naked, Laurel grabbed a vibrator from the box. It was wand-shaped with a big ball on the end, and buttons to control the vibration speed and pattern. “I’ve never tried anything like this,” she explained.

Laurel made a pile of pillows up against her headboard, sat back against them, and let her knees fall open, exposing herself to her friends. She wondered what they were thinking, looking at her like this. Was her pussy weirdly shaped somehow? Would they make fun of the noises she makes? She put those fears aside, trusting in Alison’s lesson.

She felt a powerful jolt and winced when she touched the vibrator head to her clit. “Oh!” She said with a wince. “Too much!”

She dialed down the speed and decided she needed to warm up before getting near her clit again. Instead she moved the ball slowly up and down her lips, just barely making contact. She moaned softly, and she could feel a sudden surge in the fluids her vagina was producing. Oh my god, they’re watching me leak all over the bed, she thought. But her determination triumphed over her insecurity. She continued, growing more relaxed and more aroused.

Tasha stared in wonder while her friend buzzed herself toward ecstasy. Even her pussy is beautiful, she thought, envious of the lighter pink shade of her friend’s inner sex, and the petite labia bundled neatly together. She admired Laurel, though, for having the courage to do this in front of her.

Lenny was less interested in Laurel’s pussy than her body as a whole. It was a body that a girl their age was supposed to have - not bony like hers. She was intrigued by the tiny movements Laurel’s hips made from time to time, always accompanied by soft grunts.

Laurel pressed the speed-up button on the vibrator and reapplied it to her sex, but this time she made deliberate strokes, approaching her clitoris time and again, gasping when it got close. The strokes grew shorter each time, until eventually she was holding the vibrator head in place, just below her clit. She screwed her eyes shut and groaned. The feeling was too powerful, but she loved it.

“Oh, fuck me!” Laurel cried softly, imagining the beast from the book with his head between her legs, his tongue performing lightning strokes across her clit. Her hips wouldn’t stop jumping and her pussy tightened rhythmically.

“Fuck me!” She pleaded again, knowing that she was on the cusp of something amazing. Then all of the tension inside of her burst. She came harder than she ever had. She threw the wand aside and pressed both hands to her pussy as if she needed to protect it, while the orgasm echoed inside her and then finally faded away.

Laurel opened her eyes, turned off the vibrator, and looked at her friends, anxious of what they might be thinking.

“That was really good,” Lenny said supportively. She knew that Laurel needed to hear something positive after exposing herself like that.


“Should I go next?” Lenny asked. Tasha nodded thankfully.

“You should try this,” Laurel volunteered. “I’ll go wash it for you.”

“No thanks,” Lenny said. “I like to get my cooch stuffed.” Laurel gave her a curious look, so she explained: “You know how my mom always buys all those hot dogs? I don’t actually eat that many hot dogs.”

Lenny pulled a long but unthreateningly skinny dildo out of the box. “I think I’ll call him Enrique,” she said with a giggle. She poked at the flexible disc-shaped base. “What do you suppose this is about?” She asked.

“That’s a suction cup,” Tasha answered.

“Cool!” Lenny announced. She moved from place to place in Laurel’s bedroom looking for a surface to attach the suction cup end, but nothing that would hold seemed positioned well for humping. “Hmm. What good is it?” She asked.

“The girls the videos Dad watches sometimes stick it onto tiles in the shower and then back up into it,” Tasha volunteered. The other girls gave her questioning looks, so she clarified: “He doesn’t clear his browser history, so sometimes these things come up instead of what I’m looking for.”

“Ooh!” Lenny said, prancing into the bathroom that Laurel’s bedroom shared with a guest bedroom. After a few failed attempts, she stuck it to the tile wall at the right height. She stood over the thing and rocked so that the fake penis appeared and disappeared between her legs under her curly black bush. As she slid her cunt up and down the silicon shaft Lenny grinned and made almost intimate eye contact with her friends. Tasha looked away, but despite her discomfort, Laurel kept her gaze.

“Okay, it’s going in,” Lenny announced. She tried to stuff her bogus lover inside her, but it wouldn’t take. “This is harder than it looks,” she opined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.